Status: Trying to get back into the groove of writing, bare with me.

Teenage Dream

1/1

"Stop Rian!" Alex gets out through a fit of giggles as the older boy continues to dig his fingers in his boyfriends sides.

"Mm, you gotta tell me the magic word first, Lex," Rian taunts, an adoring smile on his face as he watches his beau roll around, giggling on the bed that they had just woken up in a mere ten minutes ago.

The younger pushes his lips up to meet the brunettes, and that action immediately stops the digs to the blondes sides. Instead, Rian moves his calloused hands so that they are holding the elders neck, caressing at the soft skin that is now littered with purple marks from the previous night.

The kiss was soft and sweet, just soft presses of lips and occasionally a flick of the tongue. Rian is the first to pull back, the twenty-four year old places his forehead against Alex's while the younger giggles softly, his breath ghosting over Rian's chin.

"You're so beautiful, Alex," Rian tells him, causing a blush paints the youngers cheeks.

And its true, Rian thinks, as he looks down at the contrast of white sheets on tanned skin, his wide caramel eyes looking up at Rian with innocence and love, the pink on his cheeks matching the pink of his lips and Rian wishes he had a camera because he has never seen anything more beautiful than what hes seeing now.

Hes snapped out of his thoughts by his beau, the whisper of the blondes words interrupting the silence of the room.

"I'm in love with you."

Time seemed to stop for the two boys, Rians heart beating out of his chest from excitement, love, and adoration for the younger boy laying under him, looking fearful for Rians reaction.

That day, in Rian's apartment with the sun shining in through the panel windows in his bedroom and making the youngers hair look more shiny than it already did and his eyes a shade lighter, the blush on his cheeks reaching his ears, and his tanned skin and skinny frame laying on top of the silky white sheets, Rian decided that he had found his other half. He would do anything in the world for this boy, if the matching promise rings on the fourth finger of their left hands didn't prove that already.

"I love you too, baby. So much."

___________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Tryna get back into writing and its a slow and painful process so don't make like a tree and leaf, give me some feedback yo