Status: I hope you enjoy this is not Yaoi just contains a little of it thats all :D

Ma Dai and the Straw Hats: Another War

Midnight Poem, Forests creaks

Ma Dai's P.o.v.

After a long hard day of fighting I plop down on my bed and spread out. Honestly Im relaxed. I heard knocking on the door and I looked to the corner of my eye. It was 6:30 PM. "Come in" I shouted rolling my eyes. It was the brown haired green eyelashed girl Bao Sanniang. "The celebration of our victory i starting you come in"

She said with a glee smile. "Yeah I'm coming" I got up off of my bed and slipped into my slippers. They were so comfortable. I yarned and Bao kinda lead me to the party I was to tired to remember where things were.

When the final part of the party came i kinda just plopped and slouched in my chair staring into god know's what. We were all eating around the dining table and I looked at the corner of my eye and noticed Bao Sanniang got worried and just stared at me. After the dinner i went back in my room but before I can even jump in my bed another knock went on my door.

"Ma Dai its Zhou yu you can let me in" I slowly walked over to the door with my house slippers on not lifting my feet up when I walked.

"Zhou yu what the hell is it".

"Whats up with you today you looked bummed" I tried to shut the door in his face but he caught it in time.

"Seriously im worried" I glanced at my bed and then glanced at him a few times. Before you know it i got closer to Zhou yu. I touched his shoulder and leaned forward. Are sofy lips touched and are tounges wrestled. Pulling back I touched my lip and blushed. It felt good actually to bad its an act.

"Does that awnser your question" I slammed the door in his face and i can here him talking to Bao about my Sexuality. I wanted to say something and put him in his place but I was to tired. I took out my note book and pen and started to write a poem.

Poem

It wasn't love at first site it was just like killing of a Knight. It maybe gave him a fright but I did it only so I can say good night. To day was frustrating and unfortunately i hate war. Whats the meaning to its like killing after killings like Diao-Chan that whore. I just wanna be in a free world where everyone has freedom you see. But I guess that will never happen like how Zhenji will never get someone to bow to thee.

After i wrote the poem i drifted off to sleep. All i can remember that moment was seeing a shooting star outside my window. That morning i woke up hearing birds chearping and wind blowing swaying the trees then i heard those 4 little words.

"Usopp shut it you idiot!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Will be uptadated soon. Please comment and review. What do you think?