Status: I hope you enjoy this is not Yaoi just contains a little of it thats all :D

Ma Dai and the Straw Hats: Another War

Lost in a forest.Meet the straw hats

Ma Dai's Short P.o.v.
I thought I heard something but it was nothing names like Usopp can't exsist. "Go to hell usopp!" Ok i could have swarn i juat heard a girl say that.

Zoro's P.o.v.

Here it goes. I sighed and stopped drinking the booze I brung with me. "What the hell are you guys bickering about now!" Nami and Usopp folded there arms and turned there head. I sighed once more and looked in the sky.

"Listen I don't know how we got here at all and I certainly don't know how to get ourselves out but what I do know is the others is probably lost like us righy now who knows where they are. We can find them though."

"All I remember is falling asleep then ending up here" Nami said confused.

"It seems like thats all we can remember for right now" I said tapping his foot and thinking. When we took the time to think we heard a snor. "What was that!" Usopp yelled shivering. "Maybe zoro busted one" Nami said fanning My ass!!! "Nami!" I yelled.

We herd the snor again and it came from the other side of this tall bush. We decided to take a look and we saw a young man just laying there sleeping. He looked cute sleeping like a panda and a koala fighting over mommy (lol). But thats not how Nami took it. She grabbed him by his shirt and jacked him up. Pulling him back and forth she yelled. "How the hell did we get here bitch huh? I need to get back to my money!"

Ma dai's P.o.v.

I woke up to a girl yelling and screaming at me. She went for a kick but then a a green haired man stopped it. "Nami he's confused just like we are" I couldn't agree more with the young man. I backed up in the corner of the bush putting my knees to my chest and a tear running down my face.

"Nami don't do something like that cant you see he is feminine" Zoro said quietly to the long nosed boy and orange haired girl. Wait up who they calling feminine. "You mean he's gay" the long nosed boy whispered. At that point I snapped a thing behind there backs.

The green haired male offerd his hand. I took it and he helped me up. "The name is Zoro the other two are Nami and Usopp. Sorry bout earlier. "It's ok I'm used to it" Danm Xing cai thats why im used to it.

After we shook hands all of us noticed the gray clouds starting to appear. "Its gonna start poring guys" nami said backing up a little closer to the tree. The rain started to poor and it was heavy. "We have to fine some sort of cave guys" I shouted I couldn't hear my selves because of the thunder. The thunder roared loudly once more.

"Didn't we past one earlier" Usopp asked.

"Yeah lets get moving" Zoro said running. I wasn't as fast as the rest but it got chilly after a while. Zoro stopped and ran back to me. He took of his sweater and gave it to me. "You need it more then I do" he began to run again with out any shirt. I put the sweater on and began to run like the rest. For some reason looking at him shirtless got me a boner. His 8 pack was amazing. He was definitely smexy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please what did you think? About two-three more chapters and the adventure really starts to heat up