Status: I hope you enjoy this is not Yaoi just contains a little of it thats all :D

Ma Dai and the Straw Hats: Another War

A Caves nightmares,A short glimpse in the future

Ma Dai's P.o.v.

The rain got even heavier the winds got more rough and the thunder has grown louder then ever. "Look a cave" Nami pointed out. We ran into the cave quick and I fell to ky knees out if breath. "It looka like we're gonna be in here for awhile" Zoro told us out of breath. He started to cough and I felt his chest. I put my head to it and gripped his waist "Hey uh Kid what are you…. " I told Usopp to shush. "The name is Ma dai first of all second im checking his heart beat"

"Ma dai thats a funny name" I looked at Nami witg warning and she shut her mouth. "Zoro your heart is beating rapidly fast you should have never gave me this sweater you were wearing. Its not very smart to run in the rain with no shirt on!" I took off his sweater and gave it to him but for some reason he turned the offer down. "Kid I don't need it" Zoro said softly out of breath.

"Zoro take the danm shirt your gonna get sick and right now your our only hope getting out of here." Nami yelled stomping her feet. "I'm still here you know and besides i caught Ma Dai a few times staring at his chest so he enjoyed it. Zoro sat criss crossed and looked at me. My back against the wall of the cave he came up to me. "Is that true?!" I folded my arms and tried not to look him in his eye.

Nami yarned and Usopp stretched. They were clearly tired. "Time to hit they hay" Usopp said stretching. "Yeah me too im a bit Slouchy" Nami added.

The two got out some tents wich is weird because were in a cave. They fell asleep in there own and Zoro stepped away from me. He got out his tent and settled in it. Is he mad at me. I backed in the corner of the cave trying to fall asleep but it wasn't so comfortable. My neck ached.

I decided to look in Zoro's tent and there he was drinking a booze. I looked down trying not to look in his eye. "What do you want!" He quietly said. I crawled over to him and snuggled in his arms. Gripping his waist tight and my head on his warm chest eye finally looked him in his scared eye.

He patted my head and told me he was sorry. I took off my soking green hat and rested my head back on his chest. How did i end up in this world honestly did i want this?!. "Something is on your mind Ma Dai spill it" Zoro softly said.

"You know you didn't have to give me your sweater"

"Oh well i did its life" Zoro took a long drink of his booze and rested it back on the floor. As I leaned in for a kiss he fell over and we both fell. Now hes laying down with his hands on the back of his head and me on his chest. My face turned red and he can see me blushing. There was no point in kissing him now .

As i heard the rain drops falling down I drifted to sleep to the sound of it. I can still feel Zoro putting his hand through my hair. I ask myself the same question while im sleeping. Is this what I wanted?
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter were finally gonna have our first fight hoooray. By the way please don't think Zoro X Ma Dai is a Canon Couple