But Inside I'm Screaming

The Building

It is the middle of the day. The building is set in an obscure place. There is only one building. It is placed in the middle of a desert. It does not seem out of place. She stands on the roof top, debating whether or not she should jump. Wind whips at her hair. A jacket modestly hides her torso from view. Tears run down her cheeks without hesitance.

She hears his laugh ringing in her ears, it makes the tears run faster. The previous night had been a nightmare in and of itself. She had tried in vain to do something, anything to stop his advances, but he was adamant in getting what he wanted.

She sniffled and went to the edge. The drop was ten, fifteen stories at least. The fall would be long and hard and she would probably feel everything. His laugh reached her again and she realized he had come onto the roof via the building entrance to the roof. She turned to face him and regretted it as he smiled that shark smile at her and stepped towards her.

She blanched and made up her mind. Closing her eyes for a fraction of a second, she sucked in a breath and stepped to the ledge of the building. Her feet land on the edge. Wind whips at her hair faster, pushing against her. She breathes in once more before stepping off of the ledge.
She steps outside of herself and watches as she falls to the desert ground. A bloody, jumbled up mess lies at the bottom nearest the building.

The dream changes once more.