Status: Complete! Thanks for reading!

More Like a Movie

touch.

I exhaled a shaky breath as I thought about Vic’s words. The large, more foolish part of my brain was screaming that yes, absolutely yes, I wanted nothing more than for him to touch me. But the other nagging and analytical – no matter how small – part was making me riddled with nerves. This was all so new to me. I have never been intimate with another person before. I was always, well for lack of a better term, solo. Was I ready for this?

As I steadied my breathing and glanced up at Vic who had a determined look on his face, I decided that yeah, I was definitely ready. I didn’t know if it was the way he was looking at me with such desire or the fluttery feeling in my chest, but I needed him and I needed him now.

“Yes,” I finally managed. A look of relief momentarily crossed his face and he smiled even wider. At that point I wondered what he was thinking. If he thought that I would say no? I didn’t get to dwell on it much longer because once again his fingers started tracing small patterns into my exposed skin. I shuddered from the touch and drew in a breath, trying to calm myself down though it seemed impossible.

Nothing else was said as he moved his face to mine and kissed me roughly. His lips were always a perfect distraction from anything, really. I guess that was his intention, distract me so I would focus on something other than that swirling feeling in the pit of my stomach. With my hands on his shoulders once more, he lowered himself onto me, rocking his body into mine yet again. He was recreating earlier, probably trying to spark intense feelings though I’m not sure how much more I could take.

“Vic,” I gasped, breaking the kiss and letting my hands fall onto the bed beside me. The sheets slipped between my fingers and I grasped them tightly, anticipation building when he began moving faster. If I wasn’t desperate for him then, I certainly was now. It was actually quite embarrassing. “Please,” I whispered through a moan.

“Please what?” He mumbled, nipping at the skin of my neck repeatedly. He seemed to not care about leaving visible marks anymore and I could say I felt the same. It was a turn on, knowing that when I woke up and looked in the mirror the next morning I’d see them. I felt open and vulnerable and kind of dirty and I really, really, liked.

“Touch me,” I said this time my voice came out strong. I felt like I had waited long enough. I was turned on and I could feel that he was, too. There was no need to prolong; I was more than ready.

He nodded and sat up a little running his hands down my body as he got onto his knees on the bed. His fingers slipped under the waist of my jeans, eyes staying locked on mine as he pulled them down far enough to where he would have access to me. The only thing covering me at the moment was the striped boxers I decided to pick out that morning after my shower. That was when it finally registered what was about to happen. I didn’t have the proper time to think before Vic was pulling at the last remaining fabric, exposing me to the cold air around us completely.

Out of instinct my hands twitched, shooting down in an attempt to cover myself. Vic caught on quick and before I managed to do anything he grabbed my hands and laced our fingers together. Coming back up to be level with my face, he gave me a gentle smile. "Don't," he whispered leaning down to connect his lips with mine. "It's alright. You have nothing to be embarrassed about."

"I-I just," I stuttered out. I didn't even know what I was trying to say.

"I know," he reassured me. It sort of felt like I was ruining the moment so I relaxed onto his bed and licked my lips, nodding my head to tell him to continue. I could trust Vic. He wouldn't hurt me, hell, he wants to make me feel good so I just need to calm down and let him do as he pleases.

As he kissed me again he let go of one of my hands, trailing his fingers down my side. Lost in the kiss, I was taken by surprise when I felt his hand wrap around me, gasping into his mouth as the pressure took over. There was not a single word that could describe exactly what I felt in that moment. When I’m touching myself, it becomes a routine that I get used to. When it’s someone else and someone like Vic at that, everything feels ten times better.

It had been a while since I had gotten off. Being a full time student with a roommate who is literally always around it’s hard to get time to myself. That coupled with my lack of experience I knew that I would not last long. Even with Vic starting slow, dragging his hand up and down my length with a steady pace I felt like screaming every profanity I knew.

“Fuck,” I gasped raising my hips to try and push myself more into his hand. At this time my eyes were squeezed shut and he had stopped trying to kiss me when I couldn’t respond. I didn’t know what I wanted him to do – continue with slow strokes or pick up his pace until I couldn’t take it anymore. Overwhelmed, I buried my head back into his pillow, turning my face to the side and immediately being hit with the scent of dryer sheets and shampoo.

“How does it feel?” Vic whispered in my ear, his hot breath crashing against the side of my face made my toes curl. His hand started moving more rapidly before I could respond properly which only made him laugh and tighten his grip on my cock. “Answer me, Kellin. Does it feel good? Tell me. Tell me how it finally feels to have someone else touch you.”

I groaned at his words and bucked my hips up, craving more of his touch. It was when he teased my tip between his fingers that I finally gave in. “S-so good, Vic. Fuck please, please.” I bit my lip hard to contain any embarrassing sounds. I didn’t know what I was asking him for but I just knew I needed it.

Suddenly I felt a weight lift from me and I cracked open an eye to see him sliding down my body, placing kisses through my shirt to wherever he touched. When he was finally down and level with my crotch he looked up, smirking.

“Are you ready Kels?” Vic asked, slowing down his hand.

“F-for what?” I asked nervously.

His response never came, at least not in the form of words, instead by his tongue twirling around my tip. A loud groan came out of me, my hands gripping at the sheets underneath me even tighter as he lapped up the precum with his wet tongue. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I couldn’t think, or speak. Words just seemed to disappear in the back of my mind when he dragged his tongue up the underside of my shaft.

“Oh god, Vic,” I let up on my hands, running my fingers through his hair because it seemed like the appropriate thing to do. Slowly he slid his lips down, taking me into his mouth inch by inch until all of me was enveloped by a wet heat that had me gasping. I tried to keep myself steady, afraid to actually give in to my body’s wants, which at this point in time were to buck my hips up until he was choking. I refrained, though, focusing on how he was pumping the bottom half of my dick while he bobbed his head up and down, using the perfect amount of suction when he got to my tip.

As Vic started moving more vigorously, sucking me off faster, I found it hard to keep myself quiet or my eyes closed. I needed to see what was going on, even though I knew it would only add to the already fierce feelings of pleasure. My eyes fluttered open and I looked down just in time to see my cock disappear into Vic’s mouth, feeling myself hit the back of his throat. He was deep throating me and the sight of his head between my legs made the familiar burn radiate in my stomach. The one I haven’t felt in such a long time.

“Vic, I’m gonna come,” I tangled both hands in his hair, pulling with force I didn’t even know I had. He moaned around me making the vibrations shoot up through my spine and that was it; I let go. Moaning out his name and releasing into his mouth in what was my first orgasm induced by someone else.

Fuck, shit!” I cried as my body jerked from the feeling, tensing and then relaxing seconds after as I rode out my high. Vic pulled away, making sure I was clean before pulling my boxers back up. I watched as he swallowed, licking his lips slowly.

He smiled at me as I lay panting on his bed; hair clung to my forehead with sweat and a burn heating up my cheeks at what just happened. Amazing, it was amazing. That was seriously the only word going through my mind, repeating itself over and over.

“You’re lucky, I hope you know that,” he finally said to me as he crawled back up and lay beside me on the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close so my face was buried in his chest. “Blowjobs aren’t really my thing,” he said casually before whispering in my ear. “But that’s alright. You taste good.”

His words made me blush and I just rubbed my face against him. “That was perfect,” I said quietly feeling slightly embarrassed even though Vic assured me that I had nothing to be ashamed of. I guess I just wasn’t used to this.

“Don’t get used to it,” he replied hugging me tighter. “Are you tired now?”

“Mhm,” I nodded, finding the energy somewhere within me to kick off my jeans the rest of the way so I would feel more comfortable.

He nodded and brought the blankets up around us. “You should stay tonight.”

“But Tony’s probably wondering where I am,” I mumbled even though I didn’t really care what Tony thought. I didn’t want to leave and if Vic was inviting me to stay the night, then I would without a doubt.

“Screw Tony,” Vic chuckled and I joined. “Tell him you stayed with me. He doesn’t have to know what we did.”

I wasn’t going to object. One, Vic wanted me to sleep here with him. How could I say no to that? And two, I already took of my pants. And well, once my pants are off it’s hard to find motivation to put them back on. So I nodded and closed my eyes, letting the sound of Vic’s breathing carry me to sleep that night.

+


The next morning I woke up to someone clearing their throat. Horrified, I opened my eyes carefully and looked ahead of me. I was met with Vic’s sleeping face and I smiled, admiring how innocent and cute he looked while resting. Dark eyelashes rested on his cheeks, eyelids fluttering like he was dreaming of something exciting and his mouth was slightly parted, much like I caught him that day where he slept in until three.

I went to reach out to tuck a brown curl behind his ear when I remembered my reason for waking up. Immediately I sat up, thankful that I at least had my shirt on still. Standing right in front of our, well I mean, Vic’s bed was Mike grinning wickedly like he just won the lottery.

“Did you guys fuck? Because I’ve got a bet on that, too.” He grinned and I groaned, falling back onto the bed. My little action woke Vic and he moved with a jump, eyes going wide. He looked at me confused for a moment before that look melted away and was replaced with a small smile. I tried to return it but I was nervous. Vic said he wanted to keep us a secret and yet here we are, me without my pants and Mike watching our every move.

Vic noticed my hesitation and sat up, sweeping his eyes across the room before they landed on Mike. I thought he’d be freaked out or mad but instead he rolled his eyes and sighed only to lie back down next to me.

“Good morning, big brother.” Mike chimed. “Is this going to be a common thing – me walking in on the two of you? I have to tell you, I don’t like it.”

“Go away, Mike,” Vic mumbled, rolling over so his arm was around my stomach. I tensed at the feeling and coughed.

“I thought you wanted to keep this private?” I asked him quietly.

Vic sat up again, this time flattening out his hair with his hand. He looked at me then at Mike and shrugged. “Mike already knows. There’s nothing to hide. Around him, I can touch you whenever I want.”

“Please don’t,” Mike said in a terrified voice. “You know what? I’m just going to leave you two to…yeah. Please clean up after yourselves.” He turned on his feet and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

It was clear I wasn’t going to fall back asleep and that was probably a good thing. Both of us needed to get started with our day. I sat up and moved so my legs were dangling from the edge of the bed. I arched my back, listening to it crack and groaned at the sensation. Bending down I found my jeans, frowning when I had to slip them back on.

Behind me I heard Vic get out of the bed to probably find new clothes. I looked down at myself and shook my head. I had worn these to a strip club last night. I was covered in body glitter and smelled like strawberries and a little sweat. I needed to change.

Vic came back into view shortly after I had finished fixing the mess that was my hair and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked in the mirror ahead of us and noticed that along with the maroon bruises, my face was tinted pink. One of the many side effects he gave me.

“What are you doing today?” He asked me, spinning me around in his arms so I could face him. I bit my lip and shrugged my shoulders. I didn’t have any plans, I guess. I was supposed to start writing this screen play for a class, but I didn’t want to tell Vic that. Sometimes he still gets tense when I mention writing. “Want to hang out with me then?” He asked.

“Yes,” I blurted without needing to think it over. He was willing to hang out with me after last night. That meant he wasn’t going to just toss me to the side.

“Good,” he pecked my lips and then grabbed my hands to lead me out of the room. “Let’s go talk to Mat. I have an idea.”

“What kind of idea?” I scrunched my nose wondering what he could possibly need from our professor.

“Let’s say it involves a switch. If you don’t mind being my new partner?” He questioned. That’s when I realized what he was getting at. He wanted to switch partners for a project, the one where I was paired with Tony and he was paired with Alan. I didn’t know if it would be such a good idea but I didn’t want to say no. It could be fun, after all. And maybe this would give Vic the motivation he needs to actually get off his ass and start working. I wouldn’t let him fail this class again.

“Let’s do it,” I answered with a grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like this isn't my best and I'm sorry but I'm sick af right now and I just ye. Double post concert depression. Basically I feel like death but I knew that if I didn't update now I wouldn't for another week. I hope it's still enjoyable and thanks so much for the feedback friends. It's much appreciated. I feel like I had more to say but I forget. Sigh.