Status: Complete! Thanks for reading!

More Like a Movie

porno.

“So, what will it be?” Vic asked me, hands on his hips and a contemplative look on his face. We had just checked out the camera equipment and came back to my dorm while Tony was out filming with Alan. Our project was due in about four weeks and we hadn’t even started it yet. After the switch up, we kind of got sidetracked. As far as we knew, Tony and Alan were working well together and were almost done, just doing their final scenes now. Vic and I found other ways to occupy our time and now it was starting to catch up with us.

Sighing, I sat up on the bed, folding my legs beneath me as I thought about what we could possibly do for this. First, we had to decide a genre. Typically, I go for something dramatic with a lot of passion and emotion. Vic on the other hand, he hated this class and that only told me that he wouldn’t care at all and would lean towards something comedic and totally juvenile, kind of like him.

“Kellin,” Vic snapped his fingers in front of my face, breaking my concentration on my thoughts and pulling me back in. “Drama? Romance? Action? Comedy? Come on kid, I need some direction here.” He grumbled and returned back to the equipment.

I simply shrugged and watched as he fiddled around with a few buttons. I had no ideas whatsoever, which was a first for me. Usually I was full of them; my brain overflowing with each creative production, but now as I sat here watching Vic in concentration, nothing came to mind. Maybe I was losing my touch.

“I know,” Vic said when I didn’t answer. I looked up at him with interest, enticed with what he was about to say. The look on his face should have given it away – usual sly smirk and a glint in his eye – but I was too focused on his words that I didn’t even notice it. “We should make a porno.”

At that, my eyes went wide and I put all of my attention on him. He wasn’t serious, was he? I didn’t think so, but as I watched him standing there, familiar curve on his lips, dread flooded through me and suddenly, I was afraid he wasn’t joking.

Vic stepped back behind the camera, positioning it so it was facing the bed instead of the desk. He then took me by surprise when he sauntered over towards the bed, placing his hands on my chest and pushing me down onto my mattress. I landed with a squeak, which only made him laugh. He climbed on top of me, lowering his body so his chest was pressed against mine and his lips only centimeters away from my own. “What do you say?”

I stared right at him in amazement, maintaining eye contact and opening my mouth to speak; before I could get a word out though his lips were on my neck, littering the sensitive skin with tiny, light kisses. My breath hitched and I held back a moan as his lips eventually grazed my throat. That area was so fucking receptive to even the smallest of touches, I swear. Without thinking I closed my eyes, almost giving in to his wants right then and there because he made me feel so relaxed. His hands were rubbing up and down my sides almost as if he were encouraging me to say yes. I was close to agreeing, so close, but when I felt his teeth nip at my neck, I came to my senses.

“Vic, no,” I voiced, pushing him away from me and glaring up at him. “Absolutely not.”

“Kellin,” he whined, “Why not?” He pouted and if I was being honest, it was probably the cutest thing I had ever seen, even though thought behind it wasn’t. He shifted on top of me, leaning down and going back to my neck. He pressed small pecks along the hollow of my throat and it took everything in me to not tangle my fingers in his hair and kiss him passionately. “Come on,” he murmured between kisses. “I bet you look great on camera, babe.” His words made my body heat up instantly and I hated that he was having such a serious effect on me. “Don’t you want a little something for when you’re bored…or lonely?”

I thought about his words longer than I should have because it actually sounded great, but snapped out of those thoughts. “N-no,” I stuttered, voice going weak and giving me away.

I felt him smirk against my skin and I rolled my eyes at his behavior. “No?” He questioned, moving from my neck to my jaw, to my ear, kissing it. His hot breath collided against my face and I closed my eyes once more, trying to think of things like 90’s television shows and today’s top headlines as a distraction, but nothing seemed to work. I heard his heavy breathing in my ear and that was enough. “You don’t want to watch me as I fuck you senseless from behind, pulling your hair and pounding into you as you moan and scream my name.”

His voice was husky, sending shivers right through me. I bit my lip so hard to keep every dirty thought from making its way to my brain, but it seemed impossible. The warmth of his breath gave me goosebumps and his words were still replaying throughout my head. It would be such a fucking hot sight to see Vic fucking me, watching his face as he rammed into me, but I couldn’t give in. I just couldn’t.

“I can’t,” I barely whispered out, squeezing my eyes shut when Vic’s hands slid up my shirt, caressing my bare sides affectionately. He had a way of turning me on and he was sure as hell going to use it. Accidentally, I let slip a moan as I felt him kiss behind my ear, sinking his teeth into my pale skin and sucking.

He knew what he was doing and I wanted to hate him for it, but I didn’t. Truthfully, I wanted to give in. It was an exciting idea and being with Vic lately had been a whole new adventure for me. He was opening me up to the new, giving me stories to tell, and this felt like it could be another one.

“We’ll have the perfect storyline,” he whispered, pulling back so he could see my face. He grinned at me mischievously before capturing my lips in a sloppy kiss, sucking on my bottom lip. “I’m a pizza guy and you don’t have enough money to pay me so you let me fuck you into your mattress,” he chuckled devilishly and I groaned, bucking my hips up unintentionally.

His hand shot down between us, wasting no time in palming the very obvious bulge growing in my jeans. I moaned the second he applied pressure to me, looking into his eyes and rolling my hips up, pushing into his hand. Sometimes I hated that he had so much control over me, but at the same time I loved it. He was perfect.

Stupid storyline aside, I was sold. Saying no to Vic was hard enough, but when he’s touching me and kissing me, it’s ten times worse. He knows all of my sweet spots and knows exactly how to make me feel good without trying too hard. Besides, it had been a couple of days since we last had sex. I was craving him.

It was a battle inside my head, one I knew I was about to surrender to. Vic squeezing me through my jeans harder only confirmed my decision and I groaned, knotting my fingers in his hair and bringing his lips to meet mine in a kiss that was mostly teeth and tongue. “Fine,” I whispered, voice strained. “Fuck me.”

“Hmm,” he hummed quietly, “My two favorite words.” I resisted the urge to laugh and instead watched him as he sat up, moving his hands to the front of my jeans and grinning wickedly as he traced the outline of the bulge. He was drawing this out, making me squirm just so he could be sure that this was what I wanted.

“Vic, I swear to god, just do something.” I whined, hating the torture.

“Beg for it,” he ordered and stopped touching me altogether. His hands rested on the bed on either side of my head and he looked down at me, biting his lip. I wanted to grab him by his face and kiss that stupid look away. There was a darkness in his eyes that said he was just as turned on as I was so I gave in, pleading with him.

“Please, Vic, touch me. I need it. I need you.” I sighed, pouting in defeat. That usually worked out in my favor.

He nodded and pressed his lips to mine harshly, using his hands to grab on to mine and pin them to the bed above me. I kissed back just as eagerly, loving the way he made me feel wanted, like he needed to kiss me; like he couldn’t get enough. I always knew Vic was a passionate guy, in and outside of the bedroom.

Slowly, he began to grind himself onto me, little gasps leaving both of us as the friction started to build. The room grew hotter, the air thicker, Vic’s breathing irregular as was mine. At this point the camera was forgotten. I wanted to strip him of his clothes and feel him as he fucked me into my mattress just like he said he would.

“What the fuck?” The words entered the room, Vic and I both freezing in place. His lips left mine and he sat up, rolling off of me to the other side of the bed. I pushed myself onto my elbows just in time to see Jaime stride over to the camera. “Were you filming this? Oh my god, you kinky fuckers.”

“Jaime,” Vic hissed, shuffling off the bed and hurrying towards him. I felt the brush creep onto my cheeks and I wanted nothing more than to crawl under the blankets and hide. I couldn’t believe he just walked in on us. Embarrassed as hell, I dropped my head into my hands and groaned, falling back onto the bed. “Will you stop it? Do you see what you’ve done? You’re embarrassing him.”

“How am I embarrassing him?” Jaime asked in disbelief. “He was the one about to be fucked on camera.”

“Oh my god!” I yelled, grabbing a pillow and throwing it over my face. I should suffocate myself here and now.

I heard laughing and I knew it was coming from my idiot friend, so instead of suffocating myself like I had planned, I yanked the pillow away from my face and tossed at the boy standing at the bottom of my bed. He caught it with a grunt, but didn’t stop laughing.

“I didn’t know you were into that kind of shit, Kellin. I always thought you were too innocent for that.” He grinned, holding the pillow against his chest.

“Alright, enough,” Vic cut in, saving me from any further humiliation. “We weren’t really going to fuck on camera, it’s not even on.” He whacked the back of Jaime’s head to say he was an idiot and I let out a breath I didn’t even know I was holding in. I guess I was relieved to hear that it wasn’t rolling. I was all for new experiences, but I think “making a porno” would have to wait.

I was still pretty turned on though. My lips were still tingling with the feeling of Vic’s kisses and I had a painfully obvious problem in my jeans. All I needed was for Jaime to leave and then Vic and I could pick up where we left off. I could tell by the way he was standing that he was equally as uncomfortable as I was.

“What is it that you even want?” I asked in annoyance, glancing at Vic first then back to Jaime. He raised an eyebrow, sensing my irritation and suppressed a laugh.

“I need your help to transport equipment from my car to my room,” he said with a shrug, looking between both Vic and I. I closed my eyes and groaned, mentally cursing Jaime’s existence at the moment. When I opened my eyes I saw Vic staring at me with a frown. We were both thinking the same thing.

“Why can’t your roommate help you?” Vic was the first to answer. “We’re busy.”

Jaime rolled his eyes and started walking towards the door. “He’s out of town this weekend, actually, and you’re not busy you were just makin’ out so come on, help. I’ll buy you guys lunch or something. I really need the extra hands.”

We couldn’t say no. Jaime was a friend who needed us. Once again Vic and I exchanged a look. He gave me an apologetic smile; we couldn’t finish what we started. I just nodded and with reluctance scooted to the edge of the bed. I stuck my arms out in the air in front of me, looking at Vic and pushing out my bottom lip.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, leaving Jaime’s side to come get me. He latched onto my hands and pulled me off of the bed, immediately wrapping his arms around my waist when I stood. I could feel him still half hard against me and I giggled, throwing my arms around his neck.

Jaime took one look at us hugging and excused himself, leaving the room and probably heading to his car. I took the opportunity to kiss Vic’s cheek and whisper in his ear. “I hope you know that when this is done, you’re coming back here.”

“Oh?” He murmured, loosening his grip on me while stepping back. Our arms remained clasped around each other and I nodded. “Why is that?”

I bit my lip and gave him the most innocent look I could muster before answering. “Because I’m still really horny and you owe me a proper fuck.” I leant forward and pecked his lips, pulling back and giving him a wink before he could say a word. “Come on,” I took his hand in mine. “Jaime’s waiting.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dude this is so late are people still reading this? I'm so sorry, I did not anticipate to be this busy this summer. Bruh my internship is kicking my ass as;klfjsdkfjs;d anyway. I hope you're still out there, readers. I love you and miss you and sigh.

Let me know what you think, pls. Thanks friends!!