Status: Complete! Thanks for reading!

More Like a Movie

la vita è bella.

Vic.

I glanced down at Kellin sleeping peacefully in my bed, watching as his body moved in a rhythm; up and down in time with his breathing. He was mesmerizing to watch, even with his eyes closed and lips parted, pale skin showing except for the parts the blanket covered. Over the past couple of weeks he barely spent any time sleeping in his own room, though I could never let anyone besides the guys know that. We’d get separated in an instant and I loved having him here with me even if that meant Mike rooming with Tony. Sleeping beside him became one of the most peaceful things I had ever done and I knew he felt the same because he went from getting two hours of sleep to managing the whole night through without a single disturbance.

He looked adorable lying there sprawled across my mattress with his hair fanned against the pillow, leaving his neck exposed showing off the marks and bites courtesy of me. I almost laughed at the situation. How did this whiny, bratty, obsessive kid manage to capture my attention so much? I didn’t know and at this point in time I didn’t care. I had him, he was mine, and that was all I wanted.

Romance wasn’t in my nature; it hadn’t been since high school, but Kellin definitely made me feel something other than hatred and anger. He made me want to try again and open up and that wasn’t a thing I had been willing to do in a very, very long time and honestly, it scared me a little bit.

I wasn’t used to this – wanting someone so much – it took a while to get adjusted, but every time I felt like pulling away or overwhelmed with a fear, I just had to take one look at him. A single smile could calm my nerves, hearing his voice filled me with joy. I hated feeling like this and I loved it. I couldn’t decide which emotion outweighed the other; I wasn’t sure if I ever would.

All I knew was that Kellin coming to this school changed a lot for me and for that, I was thankful.

I could lie here all day and think about him, but unfortunately we had class soon and both of us had to shower. Kellin was always a bitch to wake up in the morning and I needed the extra time to get his lazy ass out of bed. The kid was a complete nerd and loved going to class, but like the rest of us, he loved his sleep more.

“Kellin,” I hummed and placed a kiss to his cheek. Usually I’d save that as a last resort, but given the time I couldn’t afford to draw anything out. “It’s time to get up. We’ve gotta go.”

He didn’t respond verbally, groaning and rolling over so he could bury his face into the pillow. He was such a child sometimes. I honestly didn’t know how I put it up with it. Children were horrible.

“Kels, babe, I’m serious. We’re gonna be late. Get up.” I sat up in the bed and pulled him so he was lying on his back again. He scoffed and attempted to pull the blanket over his head, but I was way ahead of him, snatching the fabric out of his hands before he had the chance.

“Fuck, Victor,” he growled in defeat.

“We need to get to class. Come on.” I instructed as I continued to pull the covers away from him. His pale body exposed before me and I smiled, admiring every flawless inch of skin. It was funny how he used to be so embarrassed, so shy trying to hide himself from me when we first started, but now he was so open.

“I’m not coming. You can’t make me.” He stated in defiance and my smile drew into a smirk. I leant down and kissed his neck lightly, brushing my lips up until I got to his ear.

“I don’t know about that,” I muttered, biting at the lobe and making him shiver underneath me. “I made you come pretty hard last night.” His whole body tensed and when I pulled back to look at him, I saw the slight blush decorating his cheeks. I smiled in triumph, glad I affected him.

He cracked open his eyes, searching my face for something before sighing. “Yeah, well, unless you plan on making it happen again, I suggest you let me go back to sleep.”

I sat there in shock almost, fighting the urge to smile as I replayed his words in my head. He was becoming so bold and honest when it came to sex and I was enjoying every minute of it. Composing myself, I repositioned my body so that I was hovering above him. His eyes remained closed, but I saw the hint of a smile toying at the corner of his lips.

“Since when are you okay with skipping class, Mr. Star Student? Don’t you have an A plus to get on a test or something?” I teased before pressing my mouth to his, kissing him hungrily. He responded straight away, parting his lips for me and tangling his tongue with my own.

“Mm, since you decided that my education wasn’t as important as you,” he said when he broke the kiss, biting his lip and glancing up at me with a lustful stare.

“Oh, so you’re blaming me for your bad behavior?” I asked with a smirk, moving over to bite his shoulder. He chuckled and nodded.

“Yeah, but…” he paused to moan as I ran my hand down the front of his body, wrapping my fingers around his hardening dick. “…fuck, I like it.”

“Of course you do, you little slut,” I said, tightening my grip on him and leaning down to suck on his neck. His honesty made my body go hot and even though I wanted to be on time for once, I couldn’t say no when I had a panting boy beneath me. He had a pleading look in his eyes; how could I resist? I could shower when I got back.

He groaned the second my mouth touched him, thrusting up into my hand to get me to go faster. I refused his request though, instead focusing on my favorite part of him. Ever since I found out his neck was so sensitive, I always found myself drawn to kissing it. I pinned it on the fact that I loved hearing him moan. His sounds were always so soft, no matter how loud they got and trust me, Kellin could get pretty vocal, but they still remained delicate. It added to his innocence which had always been a major turn on for me.

“If I get you off will you get out of bed?” I decided to make an offer. Knowing Kellin, he wouldn’t refuse. I had worked him up enough to need a release, and well, even if he didn’t he still would have said yes. He couldn’t resist me. I just needed to get him out of bed somehow and I wasn’t exactly opposed to fooling around a bit. We could be late as long as we showed up.

“F-fuck yes,” he stuttered out, writhing beneath me as my hand worked on him. “Vic, go faster.”

“Alright, alright.” I kissed his neck again and picked up the speed of my hand, pumping him with my fist earning moan after moan tumbling from his lips. He wrapped his arms around my back, short nails digging into my skin as he raised his hips off the bed slightly.

I groaned at his actions and tried to calm myself as he clawed me, knowing damn well it turned me on. His eyes had fluttered closed again, lip captured between his teeth letting me know that he was enjoying it. I always liked watching his face during sex, or any time we fooled around. He was so submissive and expressive. It was exciting.

Kellin was getting louder with each stroke of my hand and I could tell by his high pitched moans that he was close to coming. Flicking my wrist faster, I made him grunt and buck his hips up desperately. His head pushed back against my pillows, leaving his neck exposed. I leant down, nipping at his throat; renewing the fading marks, feeling the vibrations of his moans against my lips. Teasing his tip between my fingers, I brought him closer. At this point I needed him to come; I craved it.

"Oh god, Vic," he groaned. His shaky hands fell from my back and instead squeezed onto my shoulders. I glanced down between us taking sight of his hard cock in my hand, flushed pink and leaking precum; the sight going straight to my own dick. I dipped my thumb into his slit again and he shuddered, opening his mouth and gasping as I jerked him closer to his release.

"Does it feel good?" I asked to which he replied by frantically nodding his head. "Good," I said in satisfaction.

"Fuck, Vic, I'm c-coming." He cried out, tangling his fingers in my hair and crashing his lips against mine in an attempt to kiss me. It was messy, mostly just him moaning into my mouth, but I responded as best I could. One final tug and he was shooting onto his stomach, strings of white painting his chest.

I loved watching him orgasm. His eyes squeezed shut and jaw slacked, face tinted pink with his hair matted to his forehead. Beads of sweat formed on his chest; his breathing became erratic and it was beautiful. He was beautiful.

When he finally calmed down, I rolled off of him and reached for a tissue on the nightstand. He took it gratefully and cleaned the mess off his torso, smiling blissfully as he did so. After discarding the Kleenex in the trash he fell back onto the bed, placing a hand over his chest.

“Wow,” he mumbled with his voice hoarse. I simply nodded and pulled him towards me, kissing him gently.

"Okay," I began to sit up with every intention in getting out of bed. "If you shower now we'll only be ten minutes late."

"Wait!" He called, scrambling to sit up with me. "Don't you want me to do you?"

"You can do me after class," I shot him a wink and began dressing. He didn’t fight it, just got up and gathered his stuff for the shower before walking away from me.

+


“Mr. Fuentes, Mr. Quinn, I’m so glad you could join us today,” Mat said the second Kellin and I walked into the classroom. He raised an eyebrow at me like he was expecting some sort of explanation but I shrugged, taking Kellin’s hand in mine and leading him to the back of the room to our usual seats. I heard Mat sigh, but he carried on anyway. “You’re lucky you haven’t missed anything important. It’s film day.”

I smirked as I slid into my seat, Kellin following my actions and throwing his bag on the floor, making himself comfortable and opting to rest his head on my shoulder. I was taken aback at first, shocked that he was being this affectionate in public, but when I looked around the room and no eyes were on us, I didn’t care. It was a small act, nothing more.

I sighed in content and wrapped my arm around his shoulder pulling him even closer. Film day was a good day. Basically we’d spend the entire class watching a movie, then when it was over our assignment was to report on it. Simple stuff.

“I wonder what the movie is,” Kellin yawned, curling deeper into my side. His wet hair seeped through the fabric of my shirt, but I let it go. He was in a rush this morning after our activities and he didn’t have time to dry his hair. It was kind of my fault anyway.

“Hopefully something that doesn’t bore us to death,” I answered thinking back to last film day when we watched something that made more than half of the class fall asleep. It was surprising really; Mat always had phenomenal taste in movies.

The boy nodded and I focused my attention to the front of the room. Mat dimmed the lights and the room fell silent, all conversations coming to a full stop. With my eyes on the screen, I watched as the subtitles appeared in front of me, my heart nearly stopping at the small white letters. Goosebumps immediately rose on my arms and I felt Kellin shift in my hold.

He raised his head to look at me, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. I couldn’t help but smile back, suddenly glad I didn’t listen to Kellin and skip class today. Mat had chosen Life Is Beautiful – one of my favorite movies. The movie that I first fell in love with, the one I told Kellin about that day on the bridge. It felt like it had been forever since I had seen it, although it couldn’t have been but a couple of months.

“Would you look at that,” Kellin whispered. “It’s perfect.”

“It is,” I said quietly, getting comfortable once more so I could pay attention to everything.

+


“I forgot to tell you.”

“Go ahead.”

“You can't imagine how much I feel like making love to you. But I'll never tell anyone, especially not you. They'd have to torture me to make me say it.”

“Say what?”

“That I want to make love to you - not just once, but over and over again! But I'll never tell you that. I'd have to be crazy to tell you. I'd even make love to you now... right here for the rest of my life.”


As I observed the conversation between Guido and Dora on the screen, I couldn’t stop my heart from racing; that stupid warmth flooded through me and why? Kellin. I let those words sink in, eyes flicking over to him completely engrossed in what was happening. I was almost scared. The last time I let someone get this close, they fucked me over. They hurt me. I knew that Kellin was different. He proved himself to me every day. I had no reason to not trust him. But, it wasn’t that easy.

I haven’t even known the kid for an entire year and yet he’s managed to get to me more than anyone else has in my entire life. Every part of me wanted to let go of the pain and take the chance at what was right in front of me, but was I really that brave enough? I know that I always put up the tough guy act, but when it came to shit like this, I was helpless.

I didn’t know what this feeling was…but when I looked at him, I could only hope that he was feeling it, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yes. Here is a thing. I hope it makes sense I wrote this over like four days and tbh I was in a different mindset everyday so. Who knows. We'll see. I know that this story is moving kinda slow, but I have each chapter planned out and a little progress is being made so yeah. Thanks for reading, friends. Let me know what you think. Comments are wonderful.

Also, if you haven't, watch Life Is Beautiful. It is honestly one of the best movies I have ever seen. You will laugh and you will cry. Seriously, it's perfect.