Status: releasing more chapters

Somewhere I Belong

Thump

Jessica’s new found friendship perked her up as she finished her next two hours of English and Art. She stayed after a bit to talk to the art teacher and to avoid the massive crowds that flooded the hallways when classes were let out.

Finally she braved the halls that were now vacant. The air was as cool as it was that morning but the breeze was gone, thank god, she wouldn’t have to fight with her skirt anymore today. She began to walk alongside the foundation of what she would have called the ‘porch’ of the school. There was a noise, like a loud slam, coming from around the corner of the foundation so she quickened her pace to see what was happening.

There were a group of guys huddled around something. She would have honestly chalked it up to boys being boys if she had watched a pile of dirty books hit the ground and make the noise again. She started towards it and one of the boys turned to see her, “come to see the show Jess?” how the hell did all these people know her name?

“what’s going on?’ she parted the circle to see the yet another one of Gerard’s friends. He was thin with dark blonde hair, mostly covered by a beanie, and glasses. He was covered in dirt and she could tell his lip was bleeding by the red cracking through his pale lips.

Jessica turned and stepped to his side. “What the hell?’ she looked at the boy who had approached her and Frank in Chem. Class; He acted like he wasn’t doing anything wrong. “Just a little fun Jess, don’t worry about it” he said with a snarl. She locked her fiery gaze with his, “well it doesn’t look like he’s having much fun now does he?” he stepped towards her, she stood her ground. The boy stepped between them, blocking Jessica from the brute.

This continued until someone came running around the corner yelling something about some coach looking for them. The boy snorted “till next time” as he tapped the boys shoulder before walking off after his buddies.

Jessica didn’t get a word in before the boy leaned down to get his things off the ground. “Are you ok? Listen I’m sorry” he looked up towards her before standing “I don’t need your charity or your help” he glared at her and she must of looked scared because he toned it down and uttered a small thanks as he started walking off.

“I can’t win for losing” she sighed as she tried to kick a piece of the ground but kicked a book instead. The boy was gone before she could catch him. ‘Thump: The Power of the Bass’ she read before opening the front page. There was a name written in the left corner ‘Mikey Way’ she smiled, “Guess we’ll be meeting again Mikey.

Jessica sat on her bed staring at the ceiling and reflecting on her crazy first day. A new friend, crazy cliques and insane cheerleaders, the funny thing was she didn’t know who exactly was in her corner as of now. She shoved her head in to a pillow, ‘this place is crazy’ she thought before drifting off in to a small coma.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, our lovely Jessica has met the boys,what'll happen next? stay tuned lovelies and don't forget to look out for a new A7X fanfic i'm releasing soon. Oh and as far as the R rating goes i'm getting there, give it some time to show through. I promise I'll feed the appetites for destruction, love, brutality and everything the rating deserves