Status: Yeah

It Only takes One Snowy Night

It Only takes One Snowy Night

Title: It only takes One Snowy Night
Summary: A night of celebration drinking can bring along a new change
* * *
The music was pumping, loud and heavy, everyone moving with the rhythm in all sync as they moved up and down, drinks being filled, emptied, filled, emptied and finally once again filled. And all just in general, everyone was having a great time.

It was one of the first parties Austin Carlile was actually allowed to attend; finally getting clarified by his Doctor that he could finally start drinking again without damaging his already damaged heart that he’s just had surgery on.

But tonight wasn't about the past, because his health problem wasn't a problem anymore, instead it was the time of celebrating and getting smashed.

As if he needed telling twice.

Though, the ginger standing at the bar, the one with black tight jeans that hugged nicely at slim legs and led up to one of the hottest asses he’s seen in ages, seemed more to his wants then the alcohol he was slowly losing himself to.

Groaning as he felt his jeans suddenly become tight again, he’s lost count of how many time that’s happened tonight, just like he’s lost count of how many drinks he’s consumed, blaming the red-head every time because if it wasn't for those legs that he could easily just imagine them wrapped around his waist and that ass, god that ass was going to be the death of him.

“Don’t even go there mate,” he somehow heard over the loud music and his thoughts, turning around to see his friend, or one of them, the Aaron one, smirking at him behind his glass, knowing what Austin’s definitely thinking about.

What? It’s been six months, you can’t really blame him.

Except, on a normal basis, he wasn't always about getting into someone’s pants, but tonight wasn't a normal night because he definitely wanted to get into this boy’s pants and not just once.

“And why not, my dear friend of mine?” Austin sung out with too much sickeningly sweetness, it could make one’s teeth ache.

“Because just like you, 6 other boys and girls have tried their luck in trying to get into that ginger-head’s pants and just like them, you’re going to come back sulking and I really don’t want to deal with a sulking Austin,” Aaron tried, and you can’t really blame him for not if Austin decides not to listen, cause he did.

“Well I think differently and I’m going to prove it,” slightly more positive in his words then you really think, as he finished the rest of his beer, winking at Aaron and giving one final salute, which the boy just rolled his eyes at, he turned around and started making his way towards the ginger, his heart pounding in his chest at every step that got him closer and closer to said boy.

Before he can chicken out or anything of the sorts, Austin quickly stepped up behind the ginger, bracketing the boy in as he placed his hands onto the counter in front of them, his face just inches away from the ginger’s ear.

“Can I buy you a drink, ginger princess,” he whispered, biting his ear lobe and pulling at it before he released it, feeling it bounce back, but loving the way his shoulders tense up.

“Nicknames already,” the ginger grinned, as he turned his head just the slightest, so his lips were sliding against soft skin, almost close to touching lips but just stopping short and instead stared deep into each other’s eyes.

Brown looking into brown, both glazed over with alcohol, but there was a want, no need there, matching perfectly with each others.

“So do you still want that drink?’ he asks, not wanting to rush things. He needed that build up, the want to be almost consuming.

“Sure,” the ‘ginger princess’ dubbed, turning back around, as Austin stood up straight.

Putting two of his fingers into his mouth, he let out a whistle, knowing if he tried using his voice, he would just get drowned out, “Two of your strongest shots, my good man,” when the bartender lifted his head and found out who was calling him.

“Coming right up,” he announced, as he finished making the drinks he was working with before he was interrupted and started on theirs.

“If I didn't know better, it looks like your trying to get me drunk or something,” the ginger princess chuckled, turning his head up towards Austin, smirking before that disappeared as he threw back the rest of his drink, showing off his long pale neck.

“Oh not at all my sweet ginger princess, I just need to know that you can handle anything I through at you before that,” Austin explained, challenged more like it, as he smirked against Alan’s neck, buried in the crook and wanting to go further, so much further, hoping to go further.

“You definitely don’t have to worry about that, babe. I can handle anything you through at me,” he accepted, giving it the slightest lick, letting Austin feel every inch as he turned his lips up into a smirk that had the shivers rolling down his back.

Imagining all the things they could possibly do that he needed this boy.

Now!

“You really shouldn't have said that,” Austin groaned into his neck.

* * *

Before you know what was happening, Austin and Alan had somehow found themselves outside, Austin pushing the ginger haired boy up against the club’s wall in the alley created by the club and another shop Austin had no idea what it was, considering he was a bit busy, basically trying to devour Alan’s mouth with his own.

Pushing his body against the other, needing to touch everything as his hands rested on hips underneath his long sleeved shirt, fingers digging into soft skin, he wouldn’t be surprised if there were bruises in the morning.

Without really thinking about it, Austin was moving his hands down, giving one hard squeeze, making Alan groan deep into his mouth, leading them to his ass and squeezing that, loving how those perfect globes of his fitted right into his hands, he was groaning himself now, before he finally reached where he wanted to be, hands behind thighs and lifting without so much as a second thought or warning, he was lifting Alan up, said ginger getting what he wanted as he wrapped those legs around his hips, imagining this all night and finally getting what he exactly wanted.

Definitely better than his imagination, way better to be exact.

However, before anything could really go any further, Austin felt something falling on his right cheek, something cold but was there for only seconds as it melted against his heated skin and slid down further.

But then they kept coming, one after the other, though he wasn't the only one feeling it as he and Alan pulled away from each, turning their heads up to the sky.

“Snow,” Alan whispered, holding a hand up so he could catch a few of the icy flakes on his palm, smiling softly and letting out a few chuckles as some fell into his long lashes that fluttered and splayed themselves over red, heated cheeks.

Austin suddenly gripped Alan’s chin and turned his head towards him so he could lay a gentle but still just as passionate kiss on those lips he was devouring just minutes ago but he needed this to be soft, to show there was more, way more than what he was really getting himself into.

* * *

Their breathes were deep, heavy mixing and mingling together as they tried calming their over beating hearts and coming down from a high, a high they didn’t want to but it would happen whether they liked it or not. Sweat made their body’s sheen in the minimal light that was able to crack through the barely opened curtain, mixing together and becoming one in the same, just like they were moments before.

The small boy was on top of Austin, this time at least. Chest against chest as they stared into each other’s eyes, fingers entwined while Alan used his free one to trace the tip of his forefinger over the lines of Austin’s face, while Austin’s was covering over Alan’s waist and his thumb trace itself over the bite mark he had left there.

“That was amazing,” the ginger breathed, his breath splaying over Austin’s lips, a small smile tugging them up as he brought him up so there lips could mould perfectly together like they did every time, always.

“You were amazing,” Austin whispered, when they finally separated, smiling his brightest when that adorable blush he loved seeing spread over the ginger’s cheeks.

Though it softened, when he couldn’t hold it in anymore as a yawn made his mouth grow wide, his nose scrunching up and when he finally closed his mouth, he rubbed at his eyes, lips pouty and looking so innocent and cute in general. Unlike just the few minutes ago when those same very lips were spilling out obscene heated words, whimpers and ‘faster’ and ‘faster’, ‘harder’, ‘deeper’.

“Sorry,” the ginger mumbled, turning his face away to hide his embarrassment for yawning, his finger now moved lower so he was tracing circles onto Austin’s chest.

“Don’t be sorry. You can sleep if you want,” Austin offered, his hand that was stroking his hip, now moved so he was stroking his back, fluttery little moments that definitely had an effect on the ginger, as his eyes went down to half mast, his cheek now laying against Austin, though never once did he stop his fingers.

“Thank you,” the ginger mumbled and the taller man knew when the other was away into his world of dreams as his weight pushed further down on Austin and his breath was coming and going evenly with every intake and out.

After a few moments of relishing the nice weight on him, just listening to the ginger breathed, Austin finally figured something out, probably should have asked ages ago but details really.

“What’s your name?” he almost laughed at the fact that he didn’t know his ginger princess’s name, hoping to have caught him before he too far gone.

After waiting for what felt like hour, but was really only minutes and actually thinking he wasn’t going to get an answer, he did.

“Alan.”

Alan.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah.