Status: Comments, please!!!

No One Left I Love

Loosen the Tension

Ysabeau, Julius, Aurea and Stacia couldn't expect more for me.

I laid flat and felt the water be continuously poured over me. Between each soak, I felt one of the girls still doing my nails. Another girl was combing my hair and washing it in a softening solution. Someone else scrubbed me but I couldn't tell who because no hands touched me.

I kept my eyes closed as the soaking stopped. There was no sound as the water disappeared. I could feel the remnants of it sliding south but then it vanished. Someone started towel drying me. The movements were soft and me left me feeling drowsy with every circle.

Zap.

I flinched away from the sting. Julius couldn't be serious. Then another area of my legs burned. This was just pathetic.

"Julius," I released out of clenched teeth.

My eyes opened and saw the satisfied smile on the man's face. His dimple piercings shined against his luminescent skin.

"Oops," his obnoxiously high voice squeak. His pitch black eyes widened into an innocent expression.

I felt three slender hands caress my face and push it upward.

Three pairs of eyes looked back at me: one golden, one silver and one copper.

"It's not proper-"

"Do not-"

One voice was missing. I ignored Ysabeau and Stacia' s approaches. The platinum blonde was deathly quiet. She had been quiet on the train ride but I was too consumed with Stacia to notice.

"You okay?" I asked. Concern coated every word.

Aurea's copper eyes were already wet. Her powdered skin face looked almost rosy. Aurea' s delicate nose sniffles.

"I don't want you to go," her gentle soprano voice whispered.

I sat up and pulled her next to me. Her golden blond curls jumped with every step of her stilettos. Julius huffed and puffed in the corner about how my skin was being contaminated, blah blah blah. That's basically all I was hearing.

"I'm not leaving yet. Until I do, I want you'm to smile. You'll get wrinkles if you frown," I told Aurea, holding her slight hands in mine.

Aurea nodded and faked a smile.

I shook my head and whispered in her ear.

"Beautiful women aren't supposed to be sad so don't be sad for me, okay?""

"Okay," she acquiesced and kissed my cheek leaving a bright blue imprint.

The resulting tantrum made me laugh. Julius immediately began jumping and screaming. His high pitched voice was something out of auto tune that literally broke. His voice literally cracked and disappeared. Julius' s jumping broke his heel and he fell flat on his face.

I couldn't stop laughing. I wasn't sure why. Maybe it was to make sure I didn't start crying. I was going to miss Julius' s antics.

He limped out of the room embarrassed but proud.

Now it was time to get ready for the opening ceremonies: the Chariots.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. More action coming soon!