Status: In Progress. The more feedback I get, the more frequent updates will be.:)

Fade Away

Chapter 11

11.

The 3 days I've been here have been hell, but at least I now have the company of Ivy. I finally admitted that I was 70% fertile to her. She didn't talk to me for a couple of hours, but she eventually gave in. Ignoring the only person you have as company is more difficult than it sounds; it could drive you mad.
She was still weary of me, even though I had told her previously, that the only person I had ever drank from was my mate.
I told Ivy everything about my best friends; their favourite movies, what they looked like, the way they acted, even who they were mated with and what their mates were like.
She listened, even though she hated my species with every fibre of her being.
I then went on to tell her about Angelo. I described everything about him; his appearance, his personality, even his pet peeves.
When I finished, she was smiling at me.
'It sounds like you really love him. I hope you can see him again.' She reached over, ignoring the handcuffs, patting my hand.
I looked up at her with tears in my eyes.
'I hope I see him again too. The last time we saw each other, he was running away from me because our friend, Chris, kissed me and he saw. That's when Camille and Chase took me. I was searching for him but I couldn't find him. Now I won't be able to make it up to him. Or tell I love him and kiss him! Or-'
'I understand Mads. It's okay. You WILL see him again. I'll make sure of it.' She assured me.
I nodded before leaning my head against the wall, closing my eyes.
"Angie? I don't know if you can hear me...but...I love you..."

-Angelo's P.O.V-

"...I love you..."
As soon as she finished speaking through our connection, I growled, frustrated.
We had 3 days to get Maddie and get back home before we're killed by the council.
Ricky sighed, exhausted. We all were. I was especially. I haven't slept since she was taken, too afraid to face the "what if" scenarios that would most likely haunt my dreams.
We had now recruited Chris' father in the search. He was apart of the council "protectors", kind of like the vampire police.
Michael has been very helpful, tracking down the address of Maddie's old home. We were planning on breaking into the building to get my Mad-Bear back. And any other person held captive.
Ricky circled the map with his pen, marking off the building, before marking off where everyone would wait for our signal.
I gripped the ends of my hair in my fist out of frustration. We HAD to get her back tonight or we wouldn't have enough time for her to transform by her birthday.
'We'll get her back in time, dude. I promise you.' Balz attempted to calm me, but I was still ready to kill Chase and Camille.
I glared down at my tattooed knuckles that read "Work Shop", wanting to break something to calm myself down.
I took several deep breaths before standing from my seat.
'Let's go.'
'But-'
'Now!' I growled at Chris, who avoided my gaze, but nodded.
I ripped the hotel room door open, trudging down the corridor of the local hotel, next door to Camille's home. Ignoring the stares of the passers-by, I positioned myself outside the front of the house, Ricky and Chris by my side, while Balz and Ryan were at the back of the house, Michael and Brandon at each side to offer back-up if needed.
I knocked the door. After 5 minutes, no one answered, so Chris, Rick and I used the shadows to transport ourselves inside.
It was very dark, but vampires can (thankfully) see in the dark.
We split up to search around the house. I tried the door to enter the garage and when it refused to open, I shoved all my weight against it, knocking it off of its hinges.
I heard a couple of groans and I immediately ran over to the girl who was lying against the wall, unconscious.
The girl beside her was shaking her head, trying to speak but there was sticky tape over her mouth.
I leant over, pulling it away from her mouth.
'Behind you!' She yelled.
I turned around, seeing Camille with a baseball bat in her hands, before she swung it at me, whacking me up the head and everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best, but I had a physio (no more crutches!!) and an orthodontic appointment today
Thank you to the 33 subscribers and 9 recommenders (haha is that even a word?!) thank you anyway:)
Comment/Subscribe/Reommend
And thank you, Blyth, for your wee comment:) much appreciated.
Love ya:)
Midnight.Moments
<3 xx