Status: In Progress. The more feedback I get, the more frequent updates will be.:)

Fade Away

Chapter 14

14.

I blinked at him in shock.
'And when were you planning on telling me this?!' I whisper-shouted at him, noticing his parents looking through the window.
He looked at me nervously, as I tried to stand up.
'Wait?! Don't do that! You could hurt yourself!' Angelo tried to force me to sit down, but I refused.
'Angel-ooo!' I started, but fell into his arms when I tried take a step.
He sat me back onto the hospital bed, taking a seat beside me, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me against his side in a hug.
He sighed. 'I don't know...I thought...you'd be safer not knowing. There's a lot of people who want to kill my family; priests and vampire hunters especially. Killing my whole family would make the possibility of the extinction of our race very high.' He looked down at me.
It was...kinda sweet that he wanted to keep me safe, but at the same time, I felt like he didn't trust me like I trusted him.
'I do.' He cracked a small smile.
'I trust you more than I trust anyone. Even myself.' He whispered truthfully.
I smiled slightly, wrapping my arms around him and he pulled me into his lap.
'You're so beautiful...' He breathed, looking over my face. I smiled at him, blushing.
'Not too bad yourself...' He chuckled, leaning down and kissing me.
I pulled back. 'What about the guys? The plane? They're gonna wonder where we are-'
'I told them where you were.' Angelo chuckled. I shook my head at him.
'The workers and passengers you ejit.' I chuckled at his sheepish smile.
'They probably think that...we went for a walk.'
'Right. So a wee dander around an aeroplane takes...' I checked my phone that was in my pocket. '2 and a half hours.' I asked, raising an eyebrow.
'We should probably go.' He muttered. I nodded at him.
It felt weird being...not human. All my senses have been 'upgraded', as Angelo calls it, I also feel extremely numb. That's maybe how Angelo never feels the cold. I feel like a fucking super-human. A mutant. That drinks blood. A vampire.
'Forgot something.' Angelo muttered. I frowned, silently asking him what was wrong.
He cleared his throat. 'You need to drink my blood. It'll give you energy. The fact that you haven't had any yet, is the reason why you have so little energy.' He said quietly, repositioning himself on the bed so he was leaning against the headboard and I was on his lap.
I kissed his lips, then his jaw and finally his neck, finding the best spot to drink from. I finally sank my new fangs into Angelo's neck and he moaned as I began to suck his blood.
His blood tasted...not what I expected. It tasted...sweet. It was like a drug. My own, healthy, personal drug. It tasted so good.
'That's what she said...' Angelo breathed, running his hand through my hair. When I felt like I had had enough, I pulled away from his neck and he kissed me, licking the blood off of my lips.
'Did you just lick your own blood off my lips?' I asked him, raising my eyebrow. He chuckled, shaking his head.
'No. You bit your lip and your lip started bleeding. I was licking YOUR blood. And it tasted "so good".' He mocked me, making me playfully glare at him and giving him the middle finger.
'You gonna clean up? Or do I clean it with a cloth?' He asked, pointing at the bloody wound. I stood up and walked over to him, before licking the blood off of his wound. All of a sudden, he made a weird noise.
'What the fuck was that? I chuckled, tying the laces on my converse.
He blushed. 'I didn't know whether to laugh at how ticklish that was, or...moan at how good it felt.' He hid his face behind his hair. I blushed slightly, too, before standing up.
'Let's hurry up.' I said, pulling Angelo, by his arm, over to the shadows.
'How does this whole shadow-travel thing work?' I asked him.
'Like this.' He grabbed my arm and we appeared on the back of the plane.
'No explanation or instructions? Just "like this"?' I asked him, throwing my arms around while following him through the aisles, ignoring the disapproving looks of the passengers who didn't know why we were back there so long, but had just assumed what we were doing.
'Yep.' He said simply. I rolled my eyes and followed him, making a mental note to force him to teach me.
I sat down in my old seat, just as the seatbelt sign turned on. I smiled and waved at the guys as Angelo took my hand. He wasn't a big fan of planes. I don't mind them, but I don't exactly like the landing. Especially when the plane touches down. I just have a weird fear that something will happen to the tires; that they'll burn up or something.
I kissed his cheek, giving him a small smile as Chris walked over and took the empty seat on my other side.
'You not sitting beside Ricky?' I asked him. He shook his head.
'Some old lady said it was her seat, I obviously told her it wasn't her seat, but she began nag at me, so I just decided to sit beside you two.' Chris ran a hand through his hair.
'So Ricky has to put up with her?' I chuckled. Balz was near the back of the plane, beside Ivy and Brandon, while Ryan was beside Michael, behind us.
'Yep.' Chris smirked and I shook my head at him. I leaned my head on Angelo's shoulder and held Chris' hand too.
'I love you.' I whispered, looking up at Angelo, who smiled down at me. I kissed his jaw as the plane touched down.
We got off the plane and walked towards baggage claim, where we finally found Ricky sitting on a seat and an old lady beside him, ranting to him how much she hated tattoos.
I chuckled at his uncomfortable facial expression and pulled him up, smiling apologetically at the old lady.
'Sorry Ma'am, but I'm afraid Ricky needs to come with me.' I said to her. Ricky tried not to grin at the idea of escaping the old lady's ranting.
'That's a nice girl there. Are you two-' 'No! My boyfriend is...' I dragged Angelo towards her. 'Here. Ricky is my friend's ma- boyfriend.' I smiled at Angelo, before turning back to her.
She began to lecture Ricky and Angelo about tattoos, using me as an example of someone with "beautiful, pure skin", without ink. Trust me, I'd love tattoos, but I fucking despise needles.
I think we were all praising whoever's (if there is anyone) up there, when Chris told us that the conveyor built had started and he wanted help to get all the bags. We quickly shuffled away from the annoying woman, towards Ryan, Ivy, Balz, Brandon and Michael.
When we finally arrived at Chris' house, I was greeted by many hugs from Alyssa, Cortnei, Allie, Eva and Kylie. Megan just watched us from the sofa, glaring at me.
'Wow. She's home. And she's finally a FULL vampire now. Congratulations-'
'Quiet Megan.' Chris said.
I sat down on Angelo's knee, when Alyssa began reading out a text she had received.
'Dude! The council are at your house! You need to get there! NOW!'
Angelo transported us immediately, even though we were still sitting down. When we arrived, we fell onto the familiar black sofa at our house.
There was loud banging at the door.
Angelo and I exchanged glances, before quickly walking to the door.
'Good day to you, Mr Parente, Ms Clear. We are here, on the behalf of the Council Protector Association. May we come in?' Asked a man with short dark hair that was slicked back. He, along with the other men, were in suits, all of them looking like they were in their early-30's.
Angelo nodded and we separated, letting the 4 men walk walk in between us.
They sat on the sofa, while Angelo and I stayed standing, holding hands.
'Mr Parente. We have an eyewitness who claims that you were at Camille Clear's home, in Ireland on the 6th and 7th of March. Is this true?' He began.
Angelo and I exchanged looks. What the hell's going on? Why were they asking us these questions?
'Yes.' Angelo confirmed.
'Did you have anything to do with the murders of Chase Pablo, Camille Clear and Lance Jones?' He asked us. Oh shit. Angelo clenched his jaw.
'Why?' I asked them.
'Because, miss, the humans neighbours found their bodies. You see, if you're going to kill a human or a vampire, you have to dispose of the bodies properly. It is stated in the law. And there's another law, that prevents vampires from killing each other, as our race is dying out and killing others, will reduce our already low numbers. Those two sentences alone, would result in death. Future king and queen or not. Being of royal blood doesn't excuse you from the sentences that are given for breaking the law.' He said.
I gulped, squeezing Angelo's hand.
What are we going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my dear readers. I apologise for not updating sooner; school has started back and...yeah school work sucks.
I'm not going to ask you to comment (let's see if reverse psychology will work;)/Subscribe/Recommend
Gracias 40 subscribers and 11 recommenders :) it is appreciated:)
A Ricky Horror love story that should be checked out; http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/545744/We-Only-Come-Out-At-Night/
Thanks for reading:) love ya<3
Midnight.Moments
xx