Status: In Progress. The more feedback I get, the more frequent updates will be.:)

Fade Away

Chapter 17

Haha!! Tricked ya!! This isn't a chapter (yet)
I think I've said this before. I want more comments!! I'm not trying to be a bitch but I now have a rule for this story;
1 comment = 1 chapter
Fair? I think it is. It means that I know that people are actually wanting to continue reading about Maddie and Angelo's relationship and I won't be writing shitty chapters that no one likes. I hope you understand. Fellow writers, I'm sure you deffintely understand where I'm coming from.
There are 16 comments at the minute (the other 12 (?) are either me saying thank you for commenting or Blyth repeating or fixing her comment). And therefore, we have 16 chapters. Make sense why I haven't updated yet?
And if you haven't commented and you ARE actually enjoying the story, then just say thank you to those who have taken the time to; without them I would've unposted this story or just stop writing. Why should I bother taking the time to write when no one can be bothered to write a comment? I have exams and shit I could be revising for! But instead, I'm disobeying my parents and writing.

There. Sorry:/ had to get that out. Sorry about the repetitiveness, I tend I do that when I'm having a rant:)
♠ ♠ ♠
I WILL be posting chapter 17 sometime today, but after that, further chapters will depend on your comments (not yours Blyth, you always tell me, I would like someone else to comment).
Yeah...sorry for the rant. Expect no. 17 soon;)
Love ya'll (I'll do the usual "thanks for the recs and subs" when I update:)
Midnight.Moments
xx