Bob's Cousin

Bob's Cousin

Frankie arrived to Bob’s house. He often goes there, but when Bob’s cousin, Lisa, was visiting, Frankie practically lives there. It wasn’t a secret that Frankie liked her, or better said, he was horny. Lisa was much younger than Bob, but since they were kids, she was always like his little sister. So it wasn’t odd to see them together. That’s how Frankie met her.

“Hey, man!” Frankie said with a big grin entering Bob’s house by the kitchen.

“Hey, Frank! What are you doing here?” Bob asked confused. Frankie just looked at him grinning again. “Lisa is in the living room.”

“Thanks…” Bob rolled his eyes as Frankie left the kitchen. Lisa was lying on the couch switching channels. “Nothing good on TV?” Frankie said startling her.

“You almost kill me…” Lisa knew Frankie liked her, so her fave hobby was teasing him. Although she liked him too. She sat up straight and Frankie jumped over the couch to land by her side. “There’s nothing interesting on TV.” She turned it off.

“I know why I’d like to look at…”

“Really?” Lisa knew exactly what Frankie was doing. “Well, sorry… I have to go.” Lisa stood up from the couch and went to her room leaving Frankie staring at her getting kinda ‘happy’.

“Oh, God! Why did you make her so perfect?” Frankie said in a whisper to himself.

“Left frustrated again, Frankie?” Bob came out of the kitchen and looked at Frankie.

“One day, Bob… you’ll see.” Frankie stood up and followed Bob to the playroom in the basement.

“Get over it, man… Lisa won’t take you seriously if you keep on with that silly flirting.” Lisa left the house, as she was out, Frankie and Bob stayed in the basement. When she got back, Frankie and Bob were coming back from the playroom. Lisa walked right infront of them in her gym outfit, which wasn’t large enough to keep Frankie from guessing.

“Holy shit! What I’d give to jump you right now…” He thought out loud against his will. Bob laughed.

“And what I’d give for you to keep your thoughts for yourself.” Lisa looked at him and kept walking to her room. Bob laughed even harder. Frankie stood there with building lust.

“What if I share them with you?” Frankie yelled.

“Keep dreaming, midget!” she said back, closing her room’s door. Bob just couldn’t stop laughing and both men went to the kitchen again. Meanwhile, Lisa got into the shower, as the hot water ran through her body, she started picturing Frankie being with her inside. She thought she was crazy when she did that, but the sexual tension going on and all that flirt game were making an effect on her. Lisa couldn’t stop thinking bout Frankie’s words. Later, she got into bed, Frankie left and Bob went to talk with her.

“Do you mind if Frankie keeps haunting you that way?” Bob sat by her side on the bed.

“I really don’t care… but maybe this is starting to make effects on me.”

“What you mean?” Lisa sighed not quite sure of telling Bob what’s up her mind. Bob saw her nervousness. “You know I won’t tell anyone, especially him.”

“Well, last night, I had this dream… and I dunno why or how…”

“Did you dream bout him?”

“Yeah... but it wasn’t a normal dream.” Lisa looked at her cousin’s eyes.

“You mean you dreamt something kinda hot?” Lisa nodded. “Wow, I never thought you felt that way for him.”

“Neither did I. Last night, I knew he would be here today. But this morning I was praying to not seeing him. Why did you think I left this afternoon? After that ‘innocent’ comment he did, believe me, I wanted the same thing.”

“But what does it feel like?”

“I have no idea! I can’t deny he’s one of the most gorgeous guys I’ve ever seen. And is pretty obvious the whole sexual tension between us. I have in mind what I need to get rid of it, but that would mean to give him exactly what he wants.”

“C’mon, don’t be so proud. Maybe for him isn’t just lust…” Lisa looked at Bob again.

“Is Frankie… do you think is gonna be more than lust?”

“Good point…” Bob stood up. “Anyways, wanna know the worst part?” Lisa looked at him confused. “Tomorrow afternoon, he and the rest of the guys are coming to have a little party outside, on the pool.” Lisa’s face fell.

“Do you mean I’m gonna see him wearing a bathing suit? Fuck! Is gonna be hot tomorrow…” Lisa fell on the bed placing all the blankets on her head. Bob laughed and left the room.

Next day, the morning passed fast and since the beginning of the day, it was really hot. The sun burned like no other day. Lisa had the feeling she wouldn’t be able to resist it when Frankie would arrive. After lunch, one by one the guys got to Bob’s house. The Way brothers were the first ones to get there, Ray called he wouldn’t be going, and finally Frankie showed up. The rest of the guys and Lisa were already set around the pool. Frankie locked eyes on her, thinking how hot the day suddenly became. As the rest of the guys were only in bathing suits, except for Mikey, Frankie got into the house and got rid of his clothes pulling his shorts. When he came back it was Lisa’s turn to stare at him, but she covered it very well. “OMG! You’re incredibly hot today…” Lisa felt like she couldn’t be another minute without jumping on him, so she made her way to the pool to cool herself down. Noticing Frankie’s gaze on her, she made her way swaying her hips from side to side, knowing Frankie would be getting aroused with it. Then she jumped into the pool, he followed her. Once both into the water, things got even hotter, if that was even possible. No matter how deep Lisa went under water, she felt herself melting at Frankie’s sight. No matter how hard Frankie tried to keep those nasty thoughts away, he grew even harder with her swimming around him. Lisa closed her eyes relying against the pool’s wall where the water reached till her waist. Frankie stared at her, fantasying bout him inside her, when she started to touch herself, gliding water on her upper body, Frankie was bout to explode. He HAD to have her his way. NOW. He made his way toward her; she opened her eyes at the feeling of Frankie’s body softly rubbing hers. Their eyes met. Both knew what they needed, it was now or never.

“I can’t keep denying myself any longer, Lisa…” Frankie frankly said. Lisa became weak at his words and grabbed his arms. He pushed her to him and she felt his hard-on against her tight. That made her becoming wet, her thoughts blew away. She needed him. And nothing was going to calm her down but the feel of him inside her.

“I can’t either, Frankie…” Their breaths quickened. “But not here. My room in 30.” Lisa let go from Frankie and went out of the pool to dry out and get into the house. Frankie couldn’t wait to go for it once for all. He was getting to the edge of his resistance, so 15 minutes after she left, he went inside. He thought it would be obvious for the rest of the guys, but at that point he didn’t care at all. Her door was closed, so he knocked. Lisa startled when she heard it, knowing it was he. She opened the door and let him in. Just a few seconds staring each other were enough to start a tongue fight inside their mouths. Both still on bathing suits. Frankie closed the door with his foot and placed Lisa on the bed with him on top. He kissed her neck making his way to her ear, nibbling on her lobe. Then he went lower, kissing her chest and licking the band of her bikini bra. He slid his hands under the cloth gently kneading her breasts. Lisa bit her lip to keep from screaming at the same time Frankie reached her back and unclasped the bikini.

“God, you’re beautiful… even more than what I thought.” Frankie began sucking one of breasts still massaging the other with his hands. Lisa buried her fingers in his half blonde hair moaning his name. He smiled and repeated the routine with the other breast.

“C’mon…” She whispered as he went ever lower, leaving wet kisses along her stomach and taking the rest of the bikini off with his teeth. He caressed her tights, kissing them, making her skin burn, at the time to make his way up to her throbbing center. Lisa moaned in anticipation. Frankie licked her slit and she almost screams out, but held back. He focused on her clit, sucking it slowly. “Harder… please.” She begged. Frankie obeyed and sucked harder thrusting two fingers inside her. “God!”

“Keep it down, girl.” Frankie said and got back to taste her. He pushed his fingers inside faster and sucked her clit harder, anxious of tasting what she had to offer. Her body started to shake and soon enough her orgasm came, Frankie licked her dry. “You’re so fucking sweet, babe.” He said licking his fingers too. Then he kissed her on the mouth and she rolled over. Frankie said nothing, her mouth traveled down his neck to his chest, nibbling on his nipples and then tickling his navel. “C’mon, Lisa… You know I want it.”

“But I never said I’d give it to you.” Lisa pulled his shorts down and smiled evilly at the look in Frankie’s face. “Relax, midget!” She grinned and let her hand stroke his length making him moan, then she took it completely on her hands to lick the pre-cum on the head, her tongue swirled around his dick and her hands massaged his balls. Frankie moaned louder and louder, encouraging her to go further. She began sucking on him, his hips bucked up and she deep-throated him. His cock tightened and exploded into her mouth. She swallowed all he gave her. Frankie held her shoulders dragging her back up and slamming her against the bed kissing again fierily. Wasting no time, he spread her legs and nested himself, pumping his hips hard and fast. Lisa moaned loud into his mouth at every thrust. His dick went deeper and deeper each time. “Harder!” She yelled when he left her mouth to kiss her neck, probably giving her a hickey. Frankie went harder.

“I’m gonna cum…” He said, kissing her again.

“Me too. C’mon faster…” Lisa held him with her legs allowing him to go deeper inside. “Aaaahh!!!!!”
“Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!” Both collapsed onto the bed. Frankie spilled inside her as Lisa milked his dick. “That was amazing…” Frankie said trying to get his breath back.

“Fuck, yes…” Lisa said as Frankie pulled out and laid by her side. After a while all they could hear was their heavy breathing getting normal again.

“Lisa?” She turned her head to him. “What did just happen?”

“I don’t know…” Their glances crushed. “I… I…”

“I think I love you.” He said. Lisa smiled.

“I love you too.” Frankie kissed her again.