Status: Hiatus---sorry :/

Torn.

But I Always Will Remember.

Summer stared at her phone. Her heart was breaking. She was hiding from Harry. Clair was more than willing to let her shelter away in the extra bedroom. Summer dammit talk to me. Silent tears cascaded down her face. She had no idea what to do. Saying good-bye was going to be too hard. There was no way she could do it again. There was a chance that the past would repeat itself. Summer would break yet again.

“Sweetie?” Clair poked her head into the room.

Summer wiped away the tears and glanced up at her friend, “I just need to think.”

Clair walked over and sat on the bed. Summer leaned her head on the girls shoulder. “Summer, he’s your best friend. He leaves in a few hours. At least tell him bye.”

“It’s not that simple.” Summer whispered.

Clair sighed, “It may not be, but after the time you’ve spent with him, I can see a difference in you. He deserves a goodbye.”

“I don’t want to have to say goodbye.” She stood and walked towards the door. “I’m not going to say bye.” She stormed out of the apartment. Summer ran down the stairs and to her car. She drove home. She just needed to be alone. No one understood what she was going through. Her eyes darted to the clock. Harry would be out of the country in just two hours. Gone. Another tear fell. She laid down in her bed and rolled over. She was met with a photo of her and her father.

______________________________________________________________

Summer beamed as she ran from Harry’s room back to her house. She had to sneak back into her home and up to her room before her parents woke. She spent yet another wonderful night with Harry. They stayed up all night saying the typical ‘I love you’ and planning their future together. She slowly opened the back door and crept through. She slowly stepped out of the kitchen and was about to round the hallway up to stairs until someone cleared their throat. She turned around and was met with the silhouette of her father. Her eyes widened as he smiled. “Did you really think you were getting away with this?” He questioned.

Summer sighed, “How long have you known?”

Her dad chuckled, “Since day one. I just wanted to let you know that you need to be a little quieter your mother woke up tonight.” He stood up and walked passed her and up the stairs. “Oh and sweetie, I hope you two are erm- being safe.”

She nodded, “You don’t have to worry dad and I’ll stay quiet.”

“Good, because I like him.” He stated.

She watched her dad until he was out of view. He liked Harry. He approved of the relationship. Her heart seemed to flutter.


_____________________________________________________________

The traffic was awful. There was no way Summer was going to make it to Harry in time. Cars were honking, people yelling, nothing was turning out right. She was a few blocks away from the airport but in this mess it was going to take at least an hour. She groaned and pulled her car over and parked it. She left it and ran. She laughed at just how cliché this was. It seemed like a scene from a romance movie.

Summer ran a few blocks and saw the airport in clear view. She knew exactly where to go. Luckily, Harry had let her in on the secret. She rushed through the crowds of people towards the terminal. The curly hair came into view. Her heart almost leapt out of her chest. “Harry!” She yelled. She watched as he turned to face her. The look of sadness melted away and he opened his arms for her. She closed the gap between them and wrapped her arms around him. “Harry I’m so sorry. I just couldn’t face saying goodbye.” She whispered.

Harry held her tightly, “Sol, it’s going to be okay.”

She pulled away and grinned, “Yes it will be, because I’m not going to say goodbye.”

He stared at her oddly. Which caused her to laugh, “I’m coming with you.”

He pulled her back into a hug and smiled, “You’re running away with me.”

“Yes I am.” Summer whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, updates will be slow.

-Nina