Status: Hiatus---sorry :/

Torn.

But We Have To Say Goodbye.

Harry sat at the table in silence. He let her walk away.

Louis tried to ease the tension, “I think we need some more drinks.”

“I don’t want any.” Harry stated.

“Do you want to talk about it mate?” Zayn questioned.

Zayn knew it was a stupid question but it didn’t hurt to ask.

Harry glanced at the boy, “Not right now.”

A few minutes passed and no one spoke. Harry stood up, he couldn’t handle being there anymore. He just wanted to be alone with his thoughts, in silence.

“I’m going to head back to the hotel.” He said.

The four others nodded. They understood that at certain times, being alone was best. Harry and his bodyguard left the club. He got into the familiar black SUV that always toted him around. He was relieved to see that no one waiting outside of the hotel. Harry got to his room and went straight to his bed.

He laid there in silence. Rather than chasing after Summer, he let her go. Again. He glanced over at his phone. Maybe it wasn’t too late to chase her. He grabbed his phone and called his mum. The dial tone ended and went to voicemail. He sighed and opened a text to her.

‘Do you happen to have Summer’s number?’

Harry sighed and closed his eyes. The darkness soon faded and his dreams were consumed by Summer.

Harry and the boys had just finished sound check. They ran off the stage, pumped for the Up All Night tour. He couldn’t believe that his dreams were finally coming true. The lads were goofing around when Harry’s phone rang. Summer ❤. His heart raced. They hadn’t spoken in almost a year and here she was calling him.

“Ello?” He answered leaving the room.

She sobbed, “Harry.”

His stomach churned, something was wrong, “Is everything okay?”

“Is there any way you can come back for a little bit? I know you’re busy but I really need you.” Her voice cracked at every word.

Harry slid down the wall that he was leaning against, “Now?”

“That would be lovely,” She paused, “But I know you’re really busy.”

His heart was breaking, “If you tell me what’s going on I can try to fly back.”

She sniffled on the other end, “My dad is sick.”

Harry placed his hand on his temple, by now the boys had come looking for him. They stayed silent when they saw him.

“I’ll be there soon love.” He stated.

“Promise?” She whispered.

“I promise.” He cooed.


The phone ringing abruptly woke the sleeping boy. He grabbed for it immediately, saddened when he read who was calling.

“Hey.” Harry stated.

“I’ve been calling you all night! Where have you been?” The worried girl asked.

Harry sighed, “I was sleeping.”

“That is such a lie! I saw the photographs on the internet. I know you went to a club.” She stated.

He rolled his eyes, “Well if you would have checked more, you would have known that I left early.”

“Then why didn’t you call?” She questioned.

He groaned, “Because I forgot Kendall. I don’t have time to deal with this right now.”


He heard her scoff then the line went dead. He saw there was a text notification. His mood instantly shifted when he saw that it was from his mother. A grin set on his lips when he saw that she had sent him the number he craved. He typed it in but hesitated. He took a deep breath and pressed call. He glanced over at the clock as the first ring was heard. 10:54 He hoped she was awake.

“Ello?” A sleepy voice answered.

Harry’s heart raced, “Summer?”

She cleared her throat, “Harry?”

“Yes.” He chuckled.

“How in the bloody hell did you get my number?” She questioned. Her tone was a bit harsh.

He winced at her words, “I asked my mum-”

She cut him off, “You had no right!”

“I know Summer. I just…” He paused, “I’m so sorry.” His voice was barely audible.

Summer sighed, “That’s not enough Harry.”

“I know it’s not. That’s why I called. I was uh- wondering if we could meet up to talk.” He stated.

The line was silent for a few seconds before Summer responded, “I have class in a little. I can see you after that.”

Harry could tell she was reluctant but he took what he could get, “Okay. I’ll send you the address of my hotel. It’s the only place I have privacy.”

“Okay. I’ll be there around three.” She said.


Before he could reply she hung up. He ignored that. He was just excited that she agreed to meet him. He opened a text to her and typed the address; adding in ‘Thanks for agreeing to this.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to Abmora01 for recommending this story. Also thanks to europegirl & Abmora01 for commenting.

-Nina