Status: Hiatus---sorry :/

Torn.

Just Promise That You Won't Forget We Had It All.

Summer sighed as Harry stood up and left the theatre for the fifth time. She understood that he was busy, but why invite her to the movies if he wasn’t going to watch it with her. After several minutes she was over it. She grabbed her soda and left. Harry’s eyes caught hers when she walked out the door into the hallway. He silently pleaded for her to stay and she hesitantly obliged. A few moments later he hung up his phone

“Summer I am so sorry. Management kept calling me, they’re having a field day with this.” He stated.

She threw her drink away, “With what?”

He sighed, “Us. They asked the lads if they knew who you were and Louis’ response wasn’t a good one.”

Summer stayed silent and crossed her arms over her chest.

Harry scratched the back of his neck as he continued to talk, “Well uh- he told them that you and I ran into each other at a club. He didn’t really explain that you and I were friends before that.”

“So they think you’ve been gallivanting around with a slag?” She pressed.

“No! I just finishing explaining things to them. Everything is fine now.” He stated.

She nodded, “Okay, well can we do something else? We missed most of the movie.”

“We can watch a movie at the hotel.” He said.

She smiled, “That’s fine.”

Harry stepped closer to her and reached for her hand. A small frown etched his lips when Summer moved her hand away. He watched as she reached on her back pocket and grabbed her phone.

“‘Ello?” She asked.

“Summer! Are you with Harry?” Her mother exclaimed.

Harry chuckled as he heard Elizabeth on the other end.

Summer sighed, “Yes mum. I’m with him now-“

Her mother interrupted, “You are! I knew it. I saw photos on the telly and I just knew it was you.”

“Wait what?” Summer questioned.

“Poppet you’re all over the gossip channels. Everyone is trying to find out who Harry’s new bird is.” Elizabeth explained.

She grabbed Harry’s arm and pulled him back before he walked out of the building. He turned to look at her and raised an eye at her.

“Harry we’re all over the telly.” Summer whispered, trying to not let her mother hear.

He let out a sigh and reached for Summer’s phone. She handed it to him.

“Elizabeth!” Harry beamed.

He knew she was smiling on the other end, “Oh Harry, it’s so good to hear from you. Anne tells me about you every day.”

He smiled, “Of course. Do you think Summer could phone you later. We’re dealing with some issues at the moment.”

“Yes that’s fine. Bye Harry!” She said.

He hung up the phone and handed it back to Summer. She started to speak but Harry held up his hand. She sent him a glare. He knew she hated when he did that but it was necessary at the moment. He took his phone out of his pocket and took to Twitter again. Hoping this would settle things for now.

Harry_Styles: Just to clear things up, @SummerArabella is an old friend.

He watched as Summer reluctantly pulled her phone out of her pocket. Her eyes read the words that scrolled across the screen. Her heart ached at the words. Old friend. of course, that was all she was to him. She felt stupid to think this new friendship would turn into more.

She forced a smile, “Well, that should help.”

“Hopefully.” He stated.

Summer glanced up at him, “Can you take me home?”

He eyed her warily, “I thought we were going to my place.”

“I’m just feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.” She stated.

Harry reached for her and wrapped his arms around her. She placed her head on his chest.

“I’m sorry Sol.” He whispered.

All Summer could focus on was Harry. His scent. The way he said her nickname. His gorgeous eyes. She knew that she was falling for him all over again. Then again, she was never truly over him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. Just a filler.

Please comment and let me know what you think so far.

-Nina