Status: I hope you enjoy this :3

I just wanna die in your arms tonight

Concerts, food & a sleepy Jinxx

Jeremy's point of view

I looked at the time, only 2 hours to the KISS concert! I was so excited because this meant that Jake and I would be spending time with each other without anyone else distracting him. You see, we hadn't done spent time together in a while. It was all because of a stupid drunken night out. We'd gone out to a party with the guys and I had gotten a little bit too drunk and the next minute we knew I was kissing Jake. He just froze in shock and when he realized that the guys where there he pushed me off and called me a fag. That's all what Chris told me anyway...

Jake suddenly stormed into my room with Christian. What was Chris doing here? Was he coming too? I honestly just wanted it to be Jake and I but Chris was a pretty fun person to have around. It still wouldn't be the same though...

"Hi Jerry!" Chris shouted, hugging me tightly. I could barely breathe; he hugs way too tight. "Jake and I are going to see Mötley Crüe in half an hour so we can't stay for very long." What was Chris talking about?! Jake had already made plans to come to see KISS with me. He wouldn't just cancel on me like that, would he?

"But aren't you going to see KISS with me, Jake?"

"Sorry Jerry, I'd rather much see Mötley Crüe with C to be honest.” He handed me his ticket.“Come on Chrissy, lets go already." I felt hurt that he didn't want to go with me but I didn't want to start arguing with him, things were awkward enough as it was between us. Maybe I should have just left the apartment, it was like I didn't exist. No, I had nowhere else to go and Jake wouldn't be able to afford to pay the rent on his own.

On their way out, C mimed with his lips that he was sorry. I just shrugged my shoulders, it wasn't his fault. I watched out the window as they got into Jake's car. I wanted to fix things with Jake but I didn't know what to do. I thought the KISS concert would be a way to get him talking to me again but I guess he didn't want to fix things between us. I don't know what else I could have done.

I should have expected this to happen. Why would he have wanted to hang with me? Jake hated me, I knew he did! I thought he would at least go, seeing as the tickets cost a fortune and they were really hard to get my hands on. What could I do with them now? Maybe Rosaline and Andy want to go? It would make a good engagement present. I'd go but it just doesn't feel the same without Jake even though we're not best friends any more. No one will ever replace Jake...

I rang Rosaline's mobile but she didn't answer so I rang Andy's. I sat there silently as I waited for him to pick up. No answer. Seriously what could those guys be up to? Wait, never mind. Just as I thought the tickets were going to be wasted, Ashley walked in. I should have kept the door locked, anyone could have walked in. I wasn't really in the mood to talk to Ashley, not anyone actually. Why was he here anyway? He's never invited himself before.

"Hey Jerry, C called me and told me you needed someone to see KISS with so here I am!" I just looked at him blankly I really wasn't in the mood. Ash and I are almost complete opposites. He's overly happy and I'm quiet. I'm the quiet kid and he's the jock (not literally, we're not in high school now). I couldn't just say no though, he was giving me the puppy dogs eyes. Ashley could be so cute sometimes. I am not saying that I fancy him because I don't but no one in our band could resist his puppy dog eyes. He's not the type of guy you'd expect to have a cute side.

I quickly got ready to look like Gene Simmons because I have a long tongue (nearly as long as his) and he's pretty bad ass. Ash dressed as Paul Stanley as Ashley had a thing for stars. He had a star tattoo on his elbow, not to mention the star tattoos on his back.

"All set? Come on lets go, Jerry" Everyone has started to call me Jerry since C posted a picture of him and I titled ' Jerry Berry and I'. I kinda liked the nicknamed though, it's way better than boring old Jeremy. Everyone said they liked it because it was cute like me and that just caused me to blush. I don't think I'm cute but everyone else seems to think so. What's so cute about a 5ft'10 tall 24 year old man? Maybe it's because they're all 6ft tall or more, I'm practically a midget to them.

I couldn't help but be excited when we arrived at the arena although I still wanted to be seeing KISS with Jake. I soon forgot about him when God gave rock 'n' roll to you was being played. I love that song (as well as all their other songs)! KISS were so awesome and legendary. They performed every song with such passion and excitement, just like my band does. I had the best time that I had in months. No misery or loneliness in my head, I felt like a happy drunk.

My joy soon went away when I arrived home. Jake was eating my tacos that I ordered! No more Mr Nice guy. No one eats my tacos! I loved tacos more than anything, they were just so damn good. I sauntered into the kitchen and grabbed a lot of his Pizza that he had left on the table and watched him stare as I ate it slowly, smirking at his annoyed expression on his face.

"JERRY! GIVE ME MY PIZZA!" He shouted. I loved winding people up.

"Nope" I smirked.

"That's it!" Jake jumped on me and started tickling me. I giggled so much my sides hurt. Fuck, I wasn't expecting that, my body was in panic mode. He just wouldn't stop and he smirked at the pain my laughter was giving me. I don't think he realized how tired I was getting until my eyes closed and I'd stopped laughing. I heard him giggle for a few seconds but then fell into a deep sleep. Trust me to fall asleep after being tickled...

Jake's POV

I hated myself for going with C after Jerry had spent all that money on the tickets. I only blew him off like that because of the incident that happened a few months ago. It would just be so awkward. I didn't understand why he wanted me to go anyway, we stopped being best friends a while ago. I wanted to fix things but I couldn't see how I could. One thing I did know is that he could never be replaced...

I couldn't bring myself to smile during that show, I've been so horrible to Jerry. I'd been hiding his stuff so that he couldn't find it and I was the one that broke his straighteners. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I was still so hurt about that incident though. We had gone out, going to any party we could find, and I finally got the courage to kiss Jerry but he pushed me off and called me a fag. To be honest he did sound drunk and I wouldn't have minded if he was but C swears he wasn't. I missed Jerry's company a lot though. He always made me laugh and he was just so god damn adorable!

I've liked Jerry for a while now. It started from the moment I met him when I was 14. I know it sounds crazy but I had fallen in love with him. There was just something so special about him, he wasn't like anyone I'd met. He was sweet and caring but they're was on problem. He was an alcoholic. I hated that he was drinking so I tried to stop him. Luckily I'm quite a persuasive guy. I knew that he just wanted to get away from home so we broke into an isolated apartment. From that point, our lives got better. We'd both been suffering from depression but this new environment. For me the caused by how society treated me and for Jerry... I don't know. I never asked in case I upset him. We were inseparable and I didn't want to ruin that.

I quickly rushed home, trying to get to Jerry before he set off to the KISS so I could go with him but I just missed him. God damn it! I wanted to see KISS but ore importantly I wanted to see him. Seeing him may bring bad memories but I missed those icy blue eyes which were opposite to his caring warm heart. I just played Black Ops to pass the time until I got hungry. I picked up my phone and called for a pizza but it felt like hours until it arrived (turned out that I had been waiting 2 minutes) so I grabbed some of Jerry's favorite food: Tacos! I knew he would be mad but all I cared about was my stomach at that moment. Finally my pizza arrived but I was enjoying the Tacos too much to stop eating them, much to Jerry's annoyance...

After Jerry arrived, he found me eating them so he ate some of my pizza! No one eats Jake's pizza. I pounced on him and had a tickle fight with him. He tried to tickle me back but he was giggling too much. I loved Jeremy's quiet giggles and the way he smiled widely like a mad man. He suddenly fell asleep which of course made me laugh. I really wasn't expecting that. He looked so peaceful. I grabbed a Biro from the table and drew a comical mustache on his beautiful face. He was going to kill me in the morning!

I carried him to his bed and I stayed laid next to him for a while, staring at his beautiful delicate body. I wanted him to be mine but I knew that was never going to happen. Jeremy is straight I think and even if he wasn't he would never like some boring old fat guy (I weigh 133 pounds for crying out loud!). When I saw that the time was 1 am, I slowly crept into my bed on the other side of the room, not without giving him a goodnight kiss. He may have called me a fag the last time we kissed but I can get him to change his mind about me...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first fanfic, I hope you enjoy it