Status: I hope you enjoy this :3

I just wanna die in your arms tonight

Awakening, emotions and he's still alive?!

Jeremy's POV
I reopened my eyes to find myself screaming and my face sodden with tears.
"Jerry, calm down!" Sammi whispered. "You don't want to cause damage to the baby." Baby?! I looked down and saw that I had a small bump. What the f*ck was going on?! How was Sammi alive?! How was I pregnant?! Wait, Andy did say it may seem like a nightmare or was it really just a dream? I was going to ask him later. I looked around to see I was laid on Sammi's couch.
"Did you have a bad dream Jerry?" She asked.
"Y-yeah Jake died." I cried. I was over whelmed with my emotions; I was happy and relieved but I was still sad because of the dream.
"Wait a second." She dialed a number on her phone and handed the phone over  to me.
"Hello?" said a very familiar voice.
"JAKEY!" I screamed. Just hearing his beautiful voice made me feel so much better, I missed talking to him so much.
"Hey beautiful! Why you so happy?"
"YOU'RE ALIVE!"
"And so are you. What's your point?" He sounded puzzled. I proceeded by telling him everything that happened.
"That's it, I'm coming home."
"But you have to stay on tour!"
"You're more important Jerry!"
"But what about the fans?!"
"They'll understand, I can't stand to be away from you a second longer. I have a concert tonight so you could come backstage. You can play too if you want to, you're only five months. It won't put too much strain on the baby."
"Okay Jakey. I can't play though, what if the fans notice my bump?"
"They won't, you'll have your guitar covering it and the fans just pay attention to Andy and Ashley." It was true, the fans usually favored Ashley and Andy the most. I didn't care though. When I play it's like only Jake and I are there in a peaceful bliss, only us together. 
"Hmm... what if I have to play violin?"
"I'll make sure you won't have to, the guys will understand. Stop panicking, baby! I'm coming to pick you up! Where does Sammi live again?"
"212 Park-drive..." Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. I opened it to find my beautiful Jakey stood there with his arms open.
"JAKE!" I screamed, hugging him tightly and then kissing him tenderly. I just would not stop kissing him, I missed the feel of his lips against mine too much. After running out of breath, I disconnected our lips and panted
"I love you Jakey"
"I love you too Jerry."
"Erm guys?" I spun around to see Sammi there. She looked happy yet worried.
"Yeah?" I and Jake replied, giggling at our timing.
"Jinx!" Jake shouted. Great, now I couldn't speak. I started pouting at him.
"Fine, Jeremy Miles Ferguson."
"Sorry Sammi, Jake jinxed me. What's up?"
"Please don't have sex on my couch." Me and Jake broke out into fits of laughter. I'm pretty sure we laughed for 10 minutes.
"Don't worry Sam, I was just taking Jerry to the tour bus. Your couch is safe."
"Good, I'd make you buy me a new one. Bye you guys." She hugged us both tightly. We waved as we left and then made our way to the tour bus. Jake suddenly swooped me into his arms and put me down in my bunk. I noticed how there was lots of Salt and vinegar pringles tubes. If my nightmare was correct then the girl must have left before I got back. I couldn't even remember what she looked like. Just then we heard shouting.
"WHERE ARE MY SALT AND VINEGAR PRINGLES ANDY?!" Ashley shouted.
"Not telling." Andy stuck his tongue out at him and winked at me. Why did he wink at me?
"YOU BETTER F*CKING TELL ME!"
"Hahaha no."
"SHUT UP GUYS AND KISS!" C shouted, making them kiss. I and Jake laughed but we stopped when they started making out.
"Get a room guys!" Jake shouted, hurling a cushion which hit both their heads. I laughed loudly as Andy fell to the floor.
"Ow!" Andy exaggerated, hands on his head.
"I'll get us a room." Ashley winked at Andy, carrying him to his bunk. I just shook my head at them as Jake played with my hair. It was so great to finally be back with Jake. I loved him so much, it was unreal. I would have done anything for him. I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes and kissed him tenderly. His lips felt so perfect against mine. I bit on his lip and my tongue quickly entered his mouth.
Jake's POV
I was so relieved Andy hadn't told Jeremy about what happened this morning. I did the most terrible thing, sleeping with a girl I barely knew. It was all over now, she was gone. I wouldn't lose him. The weirdest thing is I couldn't remember having sex with her or even what she looked liked...
Jeremy's POV
"GUYS, GET YOUR ASSES OUT THE BUS!" Andy screamed.
"I forgot how cranky he is on tour." I mumbled. He always had to spoil Jerry and Jakey time.
"WE WERE FUCKING BUSY ANDY SO SHUT THE F*CK UP! WE'RE COMING!" I followed Jake out of the tour bus, holding his hand tightly. There was no way I was ever going to let him go again. We went over to our dressing room in the arena we were playing in and put on our kiss-inspired make up on or what we like to call 'war-paint'.
When we were done, we waited for Ashley to finish getting ready. He takes forever, he likes to try to make sure he looks perfect but he looks okay normally anyway. We waited backstage for our cue to go on to the stage and then we all quickly walked over to see the thousands of fans watching us. It felt amazing to be back on the stage, amazing to hear the fans shout my name, just so f*cking amazing. I was so proud of the fans, making time just to see us play.
"Hey my little survivors, how are you guys tonight?" Andy shouted. Most of the fans screamed but I'm sure that I heard some replied. Andy just smiled at them all.
"Are you ready for this? Feel free to sing along if you know the words. This song is called Remind you not to bleed! "
***
After we'd finished our set, Andy walked over to the front of the stage. What was he doing? We were supposed to be leaving.
"Before we leave you guys, Jake has something to say." What did Jake have to say? Nothing seemed to be wrong and nothing had happened to him, at least I didn't think.
"Jeremy come here." Jake called over to me. Confused, I walked over to him, making sure my guitar was near my belly. The baby was kicking as if he could feel the nervousness that had taken over my body.
"Have you guys been wondering why Jerry has been away?" Jake suddenly took my guitar away from me. What the Hell?! "He's pregnant with my baby boy! We've been engaged for exactly 3 months today. I really love you Jerry!" I thought that he'd be ashamed of me, I was relieved he wasn't. He loved me for who I was and he didn't care who knew.
"I love you too Jakey." The audience was silent for a moment but then almost everyone shouted awe and applauded us. I loved how understanding the fans could be. I heard someone shout freak but I decided to ignore them, they wasn't worthy of my attention. But Jake didn't back down...
"Who the f*ck do you think you're calling freak?! Jeremy is perfect and a hell lot better than you! You're the fucking freak! He's an f*cking rock star and you're just f*cking pathetic hater. He's the most beautiful person I've met, in and out! F*ck you!" Jake shouted, carrying me off the stage. Jake had always been one to not take things well, he was very protective of those he cared about like I was of him.
"Wow, just wow Jake! That was just... I don't know how to describe!" A huge smile spread across his face and he kissed me tenderly.
"The fans needed to know that you're my beautiful fiancé and that you're pregnant with our beautiful baby boy. I want to tell the whole world, you both mean so much to me." He made me so happy that I wanted to tell the whole world too.
"I honestly can't wait to marry you! You're the definition of perfection!"
"No you are, my sweet angel." He quickly brought me me back to the bus. "Time to make love!" I giggled as he carried me to his bunk.
Andy's POV
I picked up the pregnancy tester and turned it over to see the result. A little pink plus popped up, indicating that I was pregnant. This was probably going to be like the possible future I showed Jerry, I wasn't going to pregnant. Not many people are able to remember when I gave them the chance to change their future as people usually forget their 'dreams' and then they end up making the same mistakes again.
Let me explain about my powers. I have a weird gift that means I can show people their pasts and future but they can actually change what happens. I usually don't show people the past as it can severely affect the future. When I show people their possible future I make it seem like a dream after I take them back to the present time as it's the only way the other people involved in the future don't have the ability to remember what happened as it might cause them stress and panic. If Jake knew that he died then he might have got petrified of marrying Jeremy or being around Sammi.
Since I saw Jeremy, I'd been thinking how excited they must be to have a baby on the way and it kind of made me want to have a baby. Children are so fun to be around. Sure I may not be ready but is anyone ready? I used to think I was freak but now I just thought it was a gift.
I took 4 more tests and to my surprise that all came up with a pink plus sign. I was going to be a mommy! I was excited but then I began to worry. How was Ashley going to react? Would he hate me? The only thing I knew was that I was never going to give this child up.