Status: Phase 2 - Initiated - Monthly Up-Dates Expected

Contagious Changelings Game

A Change of Heart:

I had tracked down several friends, the address on which they lived, where to send a letter. Most of the letters had reached the intended target, apparently.

I had sent a message, to each and every one who I sent the letters to. I had explained, just what it was, and what to expect. Just as I never had explained who I am, just signed it; 'by Proxy', letting them know, just where it came from, and how I knew their hearts inner desires.

Weeks later, I had found them sending an image to me, the common 'Before and after' images, that is. I could see how they had looked, and how I had changed their lives, through their appearance.

Knowing the appearance is what you are? If you don't look, or feel as if your body matches, what you are, it had led to many a sad tear? That's where I came in, offering a cure, as it were.

Not that I had all the time, for the stories, but I kept them coming, and realised, through the comments, I was improving, just as the results were coming in.

Apparently, I had managed to make a name for myself, not so much as an author? But, for the happy faces I spread, saving people the tears they had been shedding. It had made me happy and content.

Only now, I had moved to the next step. Was it pre fun, but it is hilarious, isn't it. The result.

I had managed a new strain of viruses, now intended to be carried by regular food, instead of the pills, I had started to grow tired of, anyway.

My research is doing quite well, I'm not complaining.

The Pill is an established form of delivering medication, clearly defined in dosage, contained, safe to handle. Simple as that.

Now I had just realised, there are other forms of medicinal delivery. Not just the pill. I could as easily make it into a gel, a tincture, or any of a number of other means. Some of which just may be better, or easier to swallow, to some? Ofcause, the liquid form, of the tincture could be used in drip, or injected with the syringe, just as easily?

I could even let it loose in an air born vector, if I so choose, but I turned it down, hands down. I had no intent of making it into a plague, or any the like. I want it to be a voluntary choice. It's your choice, if you take it.

There are a few messy drawbacks on the air born vector, such as unforeseen cases, where they were not compatible, with what they were? What if it even spread to other spices? I couldn't take the chance.

What I had in mind, worked well with the pill, and would most likely work well with the tincture as well. The next step, is to hide it in vegetables, and sweets. The box of chocolate, the first idea hitting my mind. What if I hide the various effects in different parts of the box? Even if it came with the one complication, I can't produce the chocolate, and I couldn't contaminate it, after it had been produced.

I chose the vegetables.