‹ Prequel: Falling for You
Sequel: Viola Lion

Get Naked (I Got a Plan)

Seduction

It was a dream of Alex's, really. An odd one, sure, one that most people would be utterly bewildered at, but it was something he truly wanted to do.

He wanted to model for Playgirl.

It had all started when he was sixteen, when he'd jokingly say, "One day, I'm gonna be wicked hot and model for Playgirl, and you're all gonna be mad at yourselves for not flirting with me earlier!"

No one believed him. Hell, even his parents were in on the 'joke.'

It wasn't so much the fact that he was an unattractive kid or anything, far from it. It was more so the issue of how, then and even now, at the age of nineteen, he's as awkward and uncomfortable about sex as any other virgin. He didn't even know how to flirt.

He knew he wasn't capable of being seductive or sexy or any of those other things necessary to get someone worked up, but god damn it, he wanted to be in those magazines, and he would if it was one of the last things he ever did.

"I'm gonna do it," he'd insist, only to have people roll their eyes or laugh or say something sarcastic. "I'm really gonna be in those magazines."

If he ever stopped to actually think about his want to model for such a provocative tabloid, he'd probably realize it wasn't so much him wanting to do it, but him wanting to prove other people wrong for once in his life. To be able to look at everyone and be on the other end of the joke, to flip them all off with a smile on his face.

Now, however, he doesn't have time to think about it because somehow, someway, he's found himself sat in the Playgirl headquarters.

His interview went off without a single hitch, surprisingly enough, but the next part will be the decide-all factor: how well he can pose in front of a camera. While stripping, of course.

He's silently freaking out on the inside, but he also knows he shouldn't be; the only other person in the room with him will be the photographer, so it's not like he has to get every shot on-the-ball or anything.

"We want to start you off a little slow," the interviewers had said. "Just look at the camera and give us your best O face, and then after a few of those, we'll need you to start taking off clothes. Slow, of course, so that the movement won't be too much a disruption in the photographing process. Jack will let you know what you need to do and when to do it; he's one of the best we have. Just go wait out front and he'll call you back when he's ready."

Sounds simple enough, except he kind of doesn't know how to make an "O face." Does he just open his mouth really wide or does he—

"Are you Alex Gaskarth?" a voice asks, pulling the young male from his thoughts of what one could possibly look like and over to a door across the room, where another guy is now standing.

He's tall and skinny with dark hair, eyes, and facial hair. He's also got a friendly enough smile, but there's just something about him, something that Alex can't quite place, and he's suddenly starting to get a little uncomfortable. He nods nonetheless, and the (obviously) older boy laughs, waves him over.

As Alex approaches on almost wobbly legs, the thin man starts talking again. "So my name's Jack," he begins, walking into the room behind Alex after being sure to close the door. "And I just gotta get a good handful of pictures. First, just be seductive, y'know, eyes and lips and easy shit like that, and then we'll probably just get you down to your boxers or briefs or whatever the hell you wear and do a few different poses like that. Just a tip: your odds of getting the job are better if you can, like, get turned on, y'know? Oh, and you should just take your socks and shoes off now; it'll make it easier in the long run."

Alex can only nod and do as told while avoiding eye contact as he takes a glance around the room. All of the walls are more or less white, with a camera on a tripod pointed towards one of them in the center of the room, and he figures that's just where he should be headed when Jack makes his way over towards the device.

"Are you comfortable like this?" Jack asks as he looks through the eyepiece of the large camera, hands twiddling and adjusting random knobs. "Like, do you prefer music or anything?"

Alex shakes his head as Jack straightens his body out, sending a reassuring smile at the barely-legal man.

"I know this is all really intimidating, what with the fact that they could totally reject you, but just relax, okay? Act natural, you're already hot enough as it is."

And, okay, maybe that kind of helps Alex calm down a bit, but he still doesn't know how to make an O face or do anything orgasm-inducing worthy.

"You ready?" comes the older male's voice from behind the camera once more, and Alex nods, throwing on a smile as he sees Jack's finger move to hit the shutter release. "No," Jack says with a laugh, stopping himself just in time. "Seductive, not cute."

So Alex tries again, this time letting his teeth press into his bottom lip. It would've been a good shot, great even, except for the fact that the younger's eyebrows were furrowed together, making him look nothing short of utterly confused.

"Okay, how about we do something else?" Jack suggests, trying to play it off as nothing. "Make pouty lips or a kissy face or something."

And that's worse than the other two poses, due to the fact that the younger male just looks like he ate half a lemon in one go.

"Dude, what're you doing?" the photographer asks around a sigh because seriously, he's never had this much trouble with literally anyone before.

Alex can only blush, face tilting towards the ground as his fingers move to twiddle in front of his body.

"I just... I don't, um..."

"You don't what?" Jack pushes, beginning to get really god damn impatient with the cute boy only a few feet away.

"I don't know how to do this," the younger boy splutters, and the look Jack gives him is enough for Alex to want to breakdown and bawl his pretty, little eyes out.

"Why are you here if you don't know how to do this?" is all the elder asks, face becoming emotionless as he tries to not seem as pissed off as he'd been before.

And that's when the floodgates open on Alex's mouth, and the last three years of his life are hitting Jack's ears like a god damn tidal wave.

When it's all over, Jack actually feels pretty bad. He remembers how people told him he couldn't photograph near-naked men for a women's magazine because he himself was gay, and while Alex never mentioned his sexuality, he feels it's a pretty damn close situation.

It takes a few moments of silent thought before he sighs, says, "I'll teach you."

"W-what?" Alex splutters, eyes widening.

"I'll show you how to be seductive. How to make people weak at the knees. You're already halfway there; I may as well make the rest of your life worthwhile."

Alex thinks about it for a moment, thinks about how in the end, he may be able to use everything he learns to seduce the photographer, and he nods slowly to show that he's okay with whatever may happen.

Jack smiles assuringly at the younger boy before he's stepping out from behind his camera and making his way across the room. When he's stood in front of Alex, the taller man's hands move to rest on his waist, bring their hips together gently.

"This okay?" he asks, not wanting to really overstep any boundaries so soon. When Alex nods, he continues. "So you know nothing? You wouldn't know how to get me into bed even if I already want you?" Jack whispers, voice low and husky, and Alex just about swoons as he places his own hands to curl around the elder's biceps. A forehead is pressed against the shorter male's own as he shakes his head.

"If you already want me, it shouldn't be very hard, huh?"

Jack can hear the light flirtatious tone tinting the model's words, and he smiles, leans in a little closer to rub their noses together. "I'm not easy," he tuts. "You gotta work if you want me."

"Who said I did?"

"You never said you didn't."

Alex is quiet after that, allowing Jack to sway their hips from side-to-side. It becomes so ultimately relaxing that the younger male begins to forget why they're even standing like that in the first place, but then Jack is clearing his throat and saying, "Come on, baby; get me into your bed."

"There isn't a bed around here," Alex points out, voice so very innocent, especially for a man his age.

"Well, you're not gonna wait until we're back at your place to try and get me to come home with you, are you? You gotta start somewhere, and somewhere is wherever your bed isn't."

"Right... Okay, right..." Alex mumbles, more to himself than anything. "So, I... I just... What do I do now?"

Jack hums softly before asking, "You at least know how to kiss, right?"

Alex shakes his head once again, and Jack almost chokes on his tongue because fucking seriously?

"Well, I'm gonna teach you. Just close your eyes, relax, and do whatever feels natural. Don't be afraid to be adventurous, which is lesson number one. In order to get someone to want you, you gotta step a little out of your comfort zone. Think you can handle that?"

Alex nods and Jack smiles before he leans in, pressing their lips together gently. It's nothing more than a quick peck, just to get the younger used to the feeling, and then he's pulling away.

"Easy, right? Now just move your lips a little, and then we can go on from there when you have that down."

Another nod and they're attached at the lips once more. Jack slowly moves his against the soft yet slightly shaking pair pressed to his own, and Alex does his best to reciprocate.

"How was that?" Alex pants when they part once more, and Jack hums his approval.

"Now when I open my mouth, you do too, and try not to bite my tongue off, okay?"

A nod isn't even given before Alex is pushing their lips together, still a bit hesitant in his movements but taking the initiative nonetheless.

It's slow going, and Jack even allows his right hand to move up the younger's body, taking a good hold on honey locks and tugging so very gently, eliciting a moan from the boy against him.

The elder takes this opportunity to slip his tongue out of his mouth and into the other male's, not being surprised when he feels the younger stiffen in his hold as the wet muscles meet. It takes a bit of silent urging before Alex tries to fight for some dominance, but soon teeth are added into the equation, and they all but lose themselves in the feeling.

After detaching this time, even Jack can't help but pant lightly, foreheads leaning back together.

"Wasn't so bad, right?" he asks, and Alex nods, thoughts swirling and stomach churning with butterflies. "Good. Are you turned on yet?"

Alex has to think about it for a moment before replying with a small, "Yeah," and Jack smiles.

"Even better. Okay, so you've seen porn at least once, yeah?"

"A few times," Alex admits with a shrug, being glad Jack is so close that the elder can't see the blush now painting his cheeks.

"So you know about sex and blow jobs and hand jobs and all those other good things?"

Alex can almost feel his breath hitching in his throat at the thought of the man standing in front of him doing those things to him, nodding his head in agreement a little too vigorously.

"Well then we won't have to go over those. But let's see what kinds of faces you make..." he tapers out slowly after that, left hand slipping from Alex's waist and pressing gently into the slight tent rising up in the younger's skinny jeans.

The shorter man can hear a gasp rip from deep in his chest, his eyes becoming half-lidded as his hips push forward, wanting more of the too-careful touch.

"See, baby?" Jack purrs, having to hold in a victorious chuckle and leaning in to nip along the other man's neck, being light enough with his teeth to not leave any visible marks. "You're a natural; you just gotta do this without me touching you. Think you can do that?"

Alex shrugs again, right hand slipping down the length of Jack's arm and forcing the taller man to curl his fingers to fit the bulge he's still cupping, to press harder where he wants to be touched more than anything else.

Jack complies without question or complaint, palm kneading a little rougher with each passing second. He only pulls away from Alex's neck when breathy moans start filling his ear, and he can't help but grin a little wickedly down at the other man, heart beating a little faster at the mere thought of being able to (more or less) wreck such a boy's innocence.

"Open your eyes and bite your lip for me," Jack whispers, tugging the hair he's still gripping in his right hand.

Alex does his best, but his eyes are still pretty much closed. Now that he's got his head tilted back, though, it all just becomes that little bit more appealing.

"How is this... Why would I make these faces to get you to come back... To get in my..." Alex stutters, hips still rocking forward.

"You wouldn't," Jack answers smoothly, dropping the hold he's got on the hair and instead allowing his hand to grip and squeeze at Alex's ass, causing more downright filthy moans to fill the room. "But these are much better. Think you've got it? Think you can make these faces all on your own for me? Huh, baby?"

Alex nods despite the fact that he knows he's not going to get off, and he can't contain his whine of disapproval when the taller man pulls away from his body completely.

"Remember how it feels, baby," Jack instructs in a murmur, right hand reaching out so that he can brush his fingers gently along Alex's jawline. "Then just use it to your advantage. Touch yourself, pull your own hair, moan and arch your back; that's all there is to it. I know you've got this."

Alex nods, pants still spilling from his pretty mouth, and Jack smiles again before resuming his position behind his camera, ignoring his own tented pants. He's used to ignoring it at this point in his career.

This time around, Alex doesn't seem to have any problems, allowing the fingers of his left hand to tangle in his own hair as his jaw drops open, eyes slipping closed. His teeth press into his bottom lip as he stares directly at the camera, pupils blown and looking almost animalistic.

When it comes to the whole 'getting undressed' thing, though, there's only a slight issue.

"Remember what I said: arch your back. Flex your arms, tilt your head away. You gotta be confident in your actions when getting naked, or it all just goes to hell. Everyone loves confidence, but don't be cocky. Come on, baby, show me what you got."

Alex nods, taking a deep breath before crossing his arms over his body and allowing his fingers to curl around the hem of his shirt, pulling it up slowly while staring at the camera, teeth still in his bottom lip as a smirk threatens to override his features.

When it's finally left his body, Alex carelessly throws it to the side, hands immediately dropping to the front of his jeans. Nimble fingers undo the button and zip before he starts to roll his hips around, letting out a breathy laugh at the way he sees Jack fidget.

"Do that again," the photographer demands, and Alex raises an eyebrow in the direction of the camera before he lets out another small chuckle, face turning towards the ground. With his hair mostly hanging in his face, Alex lets his gaze flick up and connect with the camera lens once again, smiling (a little) cockily before looking up fully.

It's after Alex's pants have been stripped from his legs, right hand moving back to his hair and left dropping to grip and curl at his cock, straining through his purple briefs, does Jack finally say—with some effort—that he's got enough pictures.

"You sure?" Alex drawls, using his newfound skills for all they're worth. When Jack nods, he does so as well before making a show of turning around and bending forward to pick up his jeans.

The younger can practically feel Jack's eyes burning holes in his briefs, and he has to hold in a chuckle as he stands to slip them back up his legs, being sure to wiggle his hips as much as possible before turning around to face the photographer, whose face is a deep red, eyes not moving away fast enough.

"So I was thinking..." Alex starts slowly, bending back down for his shirt. "Since I, y'know, got the whole 'seduction' thing down, that should mean you end up coming home with me, right?"

And for the second time in under an hour, Jack almost chokes on his own tongue, but now it's in a good way. He takes a moment to recompose himself before saying, "I don't know; you still have a lot to learn."

"Well then I guess you'll just have to come and teach me, won't you?"

And Jack allows himself to feel a small rush of pride at the fact that this is what he's created, he did this to such an innocent man, before he's nodding slowly.

"You'll really need my help, huh? What else are you gonna do if I'm not there to give you specific instructions?" Jack humors, and Alex's grin only seems to widen.

The model steps forward once all of his clothes—including socks and shoes—are back on, paying no attention to his hard-on as he presses a gentle kiss to Jack's lips.

"My number's out at the front desk," he whispers, biting at the taller man's bottom lip and tugging lightly. "Call me when you get done here."

Jack can only nod, wrap his arms around the shorter man's waist and press another small kiss to his awaiting lips, muttering a quiet, "See you in a bit then."

With one more chaste press of the lips, Alex is making his way from the room, swinging his hips just because he knows Jack is still watching. And it's as he's leaving the building altogether, sending a wave to the receptionist in the front lobby, that he realizes he doesn't even care if he got the job, because now he's definitely got something much better.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you all had a good knishmas or low tides' day or whatever you celebrate~
sorry this sucks
i had hiGH HOPES FOR THIS ONE TOO GOD DAMN IT
i should just start expecting less.
thanks for commenting on Falling For You: jalex_barakarth3012, alltimelesbians, Jalex_stronghammer, emilygrace0516, m0riarty and ADaytoPiercetheVeil_!
love you all!