Status: one-shot m8

Tell Me What You Want to Do.

1/1

“Fuck babe I miss you so much” Oli couldn’t help the mushy admission that slipped past his lips. He and Josh had been touring separately and constantly for months now. While Josh was in recording in LA, Oli was touring; when Oli was back in the UK to tour, Josh was touring but also still in LA finalising and filming for videos. The last time they had actually seen each other was the Kerrang awards months ago.

They knew when they got into this relationship that it would be fucking hard, they knew that they would struggle to see each other; they knew that with the hectic lifestyle they both led and loved, it would be stressful and emotional. They both knew it would be worth it though, they loved each other, and they were very much in love with each other and had been for a long time, it was like they couldn’t not be in a relationship.

“I know Oli, I know, I miss you so much too, but it will be worth it when we do see each other again, I promise. This time apart just makes the time we do get together all the more special and important.” Josh replied, you wouldn’t think being the sassy little fuck Josh was, he would be the more realistic and rational of the two. Josh was emotional yes, but Oli was so much more so, he just hid it much better than Josh. Josh didn’t care what anyone thought, he wore his heart on his sleeve and didn’t bother trying not to, and this of course made him seem like the more emotional. Oli, who in reality is far more emotional, hid his feelings, he bottles them up and buries them, only letting them out in small bursts of emotion when he was alone or simply just couldn’t keep it in anymore.

All of his band members of course were used to these burst of emotion, thinking nothing of it when once in a while they would find Oli curled in a ball, sad music blaring through his headphones, tears streaming down his face. Josh of course is different; he was always able to show his emotions in front of Oli, having no issue with it. They were together for many reasons, but their comfort with the other and the trust they held was a very important factor.

It had to be with the lifestyle they led; being apart for horrendous lengths of times at a time it was completely necessary that they trusted each other, over anything, not to cheat. They are both human, of course they both get horny and frustrated, and of course the have needs. Today, funnily enough, as day that they both felt just that little bit overly sensitive and desperate. The time they had spent together while they were at the Kerrang awards was filled with days of never leaving their bed, hot, passionate and fierce sex, fucking and love making, mixed of course with drinking and partying with their mates, which of course just led to hot, passionate, fierce, drunken sex.

“Josh, baby, how long until we see each other? I need you.” Josh couldn’t help the way his stomach twisted and that discomfort he had been feeling down there almost doubled at the tine of Oli’s voice. He sounded needy and desperate.

“You need me? In how many different ways, baby?” josh replied, the sass that came so naturally to him shining through.

Oli moaned back, not a particularly sexual moan, more of a frustrated and agitated one, but it still fuelled Josh further.

“Are you alone Ols?” Josh whispered, loud enough of course for the loud speaker to pick it up, but still not a normal speaking voice. They defiantly were not strangers to phone sex; it was a necessity. Being apart as long as they were. they needed relief and phone sex even webcam sex occasionally (as juvenile as it was). That would always be the closest they could get to the real thing.

“Very suggestive today aren’t we Josh?” Oli plays along; knowing just as well as Josh does where this phone call is leading. They had already been talking for over and hour, small suggestive and almost unnoticeable comments being passed between them, “Those jeans you’re wearing in that picture on Instagram do amazing things for your ass,” Oli had noted, and Josh of course had replied with something just as slyly sexual.

“I just miss you is all, particularly the noises you make when I’m sucking your cock.” Abrupt as it was Josh felt no shame saying it, the grunt Oli let out not even a second after the words left his lips made it worth while. Oli had clearly been expecting a little more teasing.

“I am indeed alone Joshy, I’m praying you are too.”

“Yeah, lonely, only half clothed and exceptionally turned on.”

Oli feels his cock harden a little in his jeans, the extremely tight and constricting garments becoming just a little uncomfortable. “Good.” he murmurs into the phone, “What are you wearing?”

“Oh just a pair of boxer briefs and one of your tanks. It’s very loose and comfy I have to say, and yourself?”

“Well, it doesn’t matter what I’m wearing right now does it? I’ll be wearing nothing soon enough.”

The though of Oli naked is enough to make Josh half hard, he had almost been there anyway, had been almost all day, his desperation and need for his boyfriends touch becoming just a little too much that particular day.

“Fuck, Oli, I need you here, I need you to fuck me good, want you hard and fast and rough. Want you to bend me over the bed and fuck me into the mattress until my legs can barely hold my weight.”

“Unf Josh, so hard for you right now. I want your mouth wrapped around me, can’t stop thinking about it, just imagining you on your knees in front of me, my hands buried and tangled in your hair, forcing you to suck me deeper into your mouth, until you’re gagging around me, but it feels so fucking good, and being the cock slut you are you don’t stop or complain.”

By this point both boys are fully hard and also fully naked. Josh had lost his remaining items of clothing the second Oli had said he was soon to be naked, Oli had lost almost all of his when Josh started talking, the only remaining item; his boxers, were gone the second he himself stopped talking; imagining Josh’s pretty little mouth wrapped around his cock was too much for him.

Neither had quite touched themselves yet it was almost like they were waiting for permission, waiting for the other to join hem, to tell them they were doing it too. Instead of a confirming moan or groan form down the phone, Oli hears a drawer opening and shutting, the bed springs making familiar yearns and squeaks. He had almost forgotten that Josh was at home, in their home, their bed. The thought made what was happening all the hotter.

“What you doing Joshy? I want you to touch yourself for me, imagine I’m fucking you into our mattress and pumping your cock teasingly slow, you wanna feel me?”

Josh moans as his hand wraps around his cock, barely touches and slow strokes upwards and then down, every few strokes he would tease the tip with his thumb making himself moan even louder.

“Shit Ols, I wanna feel you here, I want your fingers on me, in me. I wanna feel you, shit baby, I miss you so much,” Josh moans into the phone, which he has now placed on his chest, loud speaker on so he can hear Oli but still be able to use his hands.

On the other side of the line Oli has also started touching himself, but he’s far more of a tease, even with himself than Josh is. He is running his own hands over his chest and legs, brushing his own nipples making them hard, down his thighs, squeezing tightly in places Josh would. He was doing everything he could to recreate in his imagination Josh being with him.

“Baby, tell me what you’re doing to yourself, are you gonna finger yourself for me baby?” Oli asks, usually that what Josh would do, the younger boy said he missed feeling full, he missed having Oli inside him, he needed it to get off. Of course he could have a wank like any other guy; he just loved the feeling of being filled, being full and being fucked.

“Oh, shit Ols, I’m stroking my cock, touching myself, pretending it was you teasing me the way we both love even though I moan and complain; I love it. Shit.”

“Baby, I want you to open that bottle of lube I know you have, I want you to spread it on your fingers and I want you to slip one inside you for now. Only one, no more okay?”

“Uh, oh, yes, Ols, fuck.” The one syllable sounds are all Josh believes he could make. The way Oli was so controlling, the way he could make Josh do anything and everything he wanted and he wasn’t even there, the way Oli was in complete control of him turned Josh on to no end. He loved being bossed around, he loved the idea of letting someone have complete power over him, and in all honesty, he was Oli’s bitch in bed.

So of course, he listens. Oli hears the cap popping open, and then not even three or four seconds later he hears Josh hiss. No matter how often they fucked or how often Josh fingered himself, he was always tight. It always hurt for those first few seconds. Even though Josh was used to the intrusion, used to the pain, even though he fucking loved it, it still hurt. Which is exactly why Oli had told him one finger, because knowing Josh he would have gone straight for two, wanting as much pleasure as possible.

“Mhm, Oli, it’s in. I can feel how tight I am, can only imagine ho good it is for you. Mfph want you to fuck me, want you to fuck me with your fingers until I’m so close when you finally actually fuck me, I’m a moaning heaving mess, is that what you want baby?”

“Fuck Joshy, so hot, so fucking sexy. Are you moving it yet? You better start now, wanna hear you.”

“Oli?” Josh asks, “I’m gonna do so much more than finger myself, I was saying this as a surprise for when you got home baby, I know you always wanted to try it, so I got one, but fuck I want it now.”

“Joshy what are you on about?” Oli asks, his hand has now wrapped around his cock and he is pumping himself slowly, listening to the noises Josh was making as he started stretching himself.

“I bought a vibrator Ols. I know you always wanted to use toys, I got one so we could use it when you got home but shit, I’m dying to try it.” Josh has now slipped a second finger into himself, working them in and out slowly, his other hand is holding the phone to his ear again, preferring that to the loud speaker. “Fingers aren’t enough Oli. Not full enough, got two in now, moving them in and out wishing it was you cock, but I’m not full enough Ols”

Oli moans, long and loud, at everything Josh is saying. He pictures Josh sprayed out on their bed with his knees bent, legs spread as wide as they can go with his feet flat against the covers. He pictures his face, there is a sheen layer of sweat covering his chest and neck, his hair sticking up in many places, in others it’s stuck to his fore head or the back of his neck from the sweat. He has his head tipped back mouth hanging open and eyes heavy, open enough that you can see the dilation in them but still, you can see if the pleasure increases, they will close.

Oli imagines what Josh would look like, one arm down and twisted in the way only Josh can seem to get at, plunging a vibrating toy in and out of him. Oli pictures this in his mind, he pictures watching the toy disappear inside Josh as the younger boy moans and withers on the bed. It’s probably one of the hottest things he thinks he has ever seen in his life, and it’s not even real yet. Of course he had watched Josh finger himself, Oli was a bit of an obsevationalist, he liked to watch, so watching Josh stretch himself was something he loved. The thought of Josh with a vibrator pounding in and out of him is a beautiful sight.

“Fuck yes, Josh you dirty little slut, such a cock slut, you need me so bad. I want you to get that toy, and you are going to fuck yourself so hard with it, you’re gonna wish it was me. It’s gonna feel so good.”

Josh does as told, inserting three fingers into himself, moaning at the burn and stretch and fullness (not enough, but sill there) he gets from the intrusion. His other hand drops the phone beside his head and reaches across once more into their bedside table, he pulls out the toy, and admired it for a moment. He had been so tempted to use it for weeks since he bought it, but he had resisted the temptation. He had even somehow managed to keep it a secret from Oli, but right now he was too fucking tuned on, and he missed Oli too fucking much not to tell him and not to wanna use it.

It’s sleek and black, it curved at the very end very slightly, Josh just assumed it was for your prostate, and had a switch at the bottom; five settings. It was hot. It was quite thick, maybe a bit thicker than Oli’s dick and about six inches long, which was not as long as Oli, but it was perfect for Josh, easy to hold and control and just fucking hot.

Josh pulls his fingers out of himself, he moans at the loss. While admiring the brand new and never used toy, the speed of his fingers had almost subconsciously gotten faster and he had turned into a moaning withering mess. He quickly lubes up the toy, lines the tip up with himself and slowly starts to push it in. It huts, that’s for sure but at same time it feels amazing.

“Fuck Josh, what are you doing? Tell me exactly what you are doing baby boy.” Oli moans, the sounds coming through the phone are unreal, he can barely believe it. He glances at his phone which had been lying on his own chest and sees that magic little button that makes FaceTime happen.

“Mhm, Oli, I’ve lubed up the toy, and I’m pushing it in, I’ve not turned it on yet, no vibrations yet but fuck it feels so god Ols, so fucking full. So much fuller than my fingers, almost as good as having you in me, fucking love it. Feels so good, can’t wait for you to be here so you can fuck me with it, mhm.”

“I wanna see baby, wanna FaceTime with me, so I can watch you fuck yourself with that toy while your moaning my name?” Oli asks. Josh is always a little hesitant to FaceTime or Skype when they are like this, Oli isn’t sure why, but he is.

“Oh fuck yes. Let you watch me fuck myself onto it. Fuck Ols, it feels so good. I’ve not even turned the vibrations on yet, let me call you from my iPad though. Bigger screen.” Josh replies quickly. Yes he’s hesitant sometimes but he knows what watching does to Oli and right now he is feeling so fucking good. And he knows with the vibrations, it will only be getting better, and he wants Oli to feel just as good.

Oli quickly pressed the accept button as soon as Josh called him; it takes a few minuets to connect obviously, them being on completely different sides of the planet that is bound to happen. In the time both had shifted into a position where they could see the phone screen and it could see them as well, Oli had changed it to the regular camera so he could hold it and watch Josh and Josh could watch him pump his cock in time with him.

Josh, who had switched to his iPad had also turned himself around so his feet were propped up the pillows. He had two under his head though, and the iPad leaning against the pillows looking down on him slightly. The way his head was, he could see the screen perfectly and Oli would be able to see everything. In the time it had taken between the moving of position to the call connecting, Josh had also decided it was time to turn the vibrations up.

He flicked the switch to one, it was like a dull buzz, it felt fucking amazing but it was more of a tickle than a real pleasure. He moved the toy in and out of himself, feeling the vibration all though out his body, they were timid though amazing.

The second Josh’s form appeared on Oli’s screen, the older boy moaned. He could see everything. Josh’s legs were bent, and he was looking downwards onto the boy’s body. Josh’s cock was hard and leaking, flush against his lower stomach, he was sweaty and panting, his head thrown back and eyes screwed shut. But the icing on the cake was how perfectly Oli could see the toy moving in and out of his boyfriend.

“Mfph, fuck Oli harder, fuck me harder.” The younger and withering boy moaned as his hand sped up, the toy moving in and out quicker. Oli wasn’t even sure if Josh knew he could see him yet he was so taken in with his own pleasure. Oli’s own hand, which was wrapped around his cock, got faster as well.

“Fuck Joshy, so fucking sexy. Wanna turn it up a notch? Wanna be able to hear the vibrations, want you to scream.”

Josh’s head snaps up at the sound of his boyfriends voice. He (just as Oli had suspected) hadn’t realised the call had been answered and of course when Josh did look up, he was met with the image of his boyfriends cock and his boyfriends hand which was pumping up and down at a rapid speed around said cock. The sight made Josh moan, moan, turn the toy up another two setting and his hand to move quicker than it had been.

As soon as he felt the vibrations he moaned loudly, practically yelling out in ecstasy. It was intense, amazing and so fucking good. The vibrations made him feel like jelly, but they excited every fiber of his body at the same time.

“Fuck! Fucking shit, Josh. You look so fucking hot, all sweaty and moaning and withering around on the bed. So desperate to be fucked aren’t you?”

“So fucking desperate, want you bad Oli, need you. Wanna feel how hard you are, I can see it, now I just wanna feel all of you inside me, want you to be filling me up, full and tight an- oh fuck fuck! Shit! Oh my god” Josh’s monologue is cut off by his own moans. Oli watched as Josh pulled the toy out almost all the way, flick the setting up once more, the second highest now, and thrust it into himself, he had done all of this while telling Oli everything he had wanted. He cut himself off when the toy slammed against his prostate.

Josh had never really been that good at finding his own prostate but Oli was perfect at it. He knew what angle, what depth and what speed was required to hit it perfectly, and he made sure he did, every single time.

Oli knew he was close, he had been so frustrated and horny to begin with that he knew there was no way he was going to last long at all, and with fantastic sight he has been graced with there was no way he would. Watching his boyfriend fuck himself onto the long sleek black toy was something else, the noises and facial expressions Josh was producing were out of this world, they truly were some of the sexiest things Oli had ever seen and heard.

“FUCK!” the younger of the two screams as he somehow manages to pump the toy harder and faster into himself. The speed becoming almost impossible. Oli, of course speeds his own hand up to match. He watches as Josh lifts his head so he can see the screen clearer, he sees the precum that has starting spilling over the tip of his own and Oli’s cocks and asks if Oli is close, the answer of course, being yes.

“Come for me then baby. Wanna see you cum, wanna see how hot it makes you seeing me doing this, want you to cu-“ Josh is cut off once again by his own moans. He is so close to his own climax that he can barely hold it, but he want them to come together, “Ols im so close, so fucking close. Can’t wait for you to get home, can’t wait for you fuck me with the vibrator and then fuck me properly after? You gonna cum for me baby?”

Oli feels that heat in his lower stomach grow so he starts pumping his hand even quicker. He knows exactly what Josh is doing, even though Josh is Oli’s bitch in bed, they have an ongoing competition of sorts, who can make the other come first during phone/cam sex, it’s silly and petty but very them. Oli of course usually wins this, purely just by telling Josh to come, being the bossy, dominant and in control person he is, and Josh being, in no other sense of the word, Oli’s fucking bitch.

“Josh, turn it to five and cum for me.” Oli says, the authority in his voice is enough to spur josh on. He turns the toy up to its highest setting, slamming it in and out of himself repeatedly straight onto his prostat. He was so close, he was literally on the edge, seconds away from spilling and he was doing nothing to try and slow it down nor stop it. “Now Josh, fucking cum for me, you slut.” And that was it. Josh was gone, spilling over his own hand and chest, moaning long and loud and hard, curses and his boyfriend’s name spilling from his lips as his vision whites out and his head spins. His toes curling and his entire body tensing. Oli comes not even a minute after, a few more quick strokes of his cock and he is gone as well, the noises his boyfriend made when he came was more than enough to send Oli over the edge as well.

The two are silent for a moment, both just needing to catch their breaths and settle, recover and start to come down from their highs. “Fucking hell that amazing.” Josh breathed out, his voice not quite even yet. He had pulled the toy out from inside him when he hit his peak, he knew the vibrations would become far too much for his over sensitive nerves once he came. It was still buzzing however. It just wasn’t inside him, instead it was lying on the bed in between his legs. He reached down and grabbed it turning it off before throwing it in the general direction of the en suit bathroom. He grabbed a couple of tissues from his bedside table as Oli began recovering as well, taking a while longer as he had cum second. It wasn’t long though before they were both half dressed.

They both curled up on their beds, FaceTime still on as they both began to drift asleep, “I love you Joshy,” Oli says as a yawn escapes him.

“I love you too, Ols. Merry Christmas, I miss you.” Is the last thing that leaves Josh’s mouth before they both fall into a deep slumber, phone and iPad still on and propped up so they could still see and hear each other. Chances were both of their devices would have run out of charge or just cut off by morning but neither care. It was the closest they could get to falling asleep in each others arms, so they took it.
♠ ♠ ♠
YELLLLLO MEERY CHRISTMASSSS