Status: PG 13 just 'cause, you know... *whispers* they frick frack.

Rebel Love Song

Fix You

Violet dragged the blade across her skin, loving the feeling she got when blood slowly started dripping from her wrist to the floor.
The room was a complete disaster, since she forgot where her blade was hidden. There were clothes everywhere, some stuffed toys torn apart and several boxes open on the floor.
"You shouldn't do that, you know." A pained voice said from the door. Violet looked at the figure that was leaning on door hinge, squinting her eyes, even though she already knew who it was. She rolled her eyes, putting the blade on the table. She opened a drawer, pulling out some bandages and wrapping them around her wrist. She pulled her sleeve over it, turning around to face Tate.
They didn't really talk much in the two years they've been apart. Even those times that they did talk, Tate was mostly the talking one. They haven't had any physical contant, either; no sex, no kisses, not even hugs.
"What, it's not like it can do me any harm." Violet sat on the messy bed, tucking a leg under herself and looking over at Tate. "I'm already dead, remember?"
Tate shivered at the mention of that. He didn't ever tell Violet, but he blamed himself for her suicide attempt. He thought that maybe there was something he could have done, if he hadn't left her alone she might have still been alive, somewhere away with her family.. well, most of them, anyway.
"Still. It's not good for your mental health." He carefully stepped into the room, barely leaving the door, but he was one leg into the room. Violet scoffed at the mention of that.
"What mental health?" She started sarcasticly and sat up, running a hand through her hair. "I've lost my mind a long time ago." She whispered. They both felt tears prickling in their eyes, so Tate stepped closer to the bed. Violet's head snapped up.
"Is that your plan? Get me emotional and use that in your favor?" She stood up, tilting her head. Tate shook his head violently, that was not true. "Because that's bullshit."
"That's the last thing I would even think to do, Violet." His voice was so small, and Violet almost felt bad for him.. Almost.
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
"Go away, Tate."
Tate looked up,his voice pained when he cried out 'Violet', and dissapeared.
Violet broke the silence by tapping her nails on the foot of the bed, yelling a 'Coming, mom!' when her mom called for her. She looked at the room before walking out, wiping her tears with her sleeve and turning the lights off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I planned it to be a one-shot but I'm not very good at writing it all in one piece, so it'll probably be 5-6 short chapters.