Status: Enjoy and comment you sexy bastards

The End of Everything

Sex in the City

PREVIOUSLY: Without a word I was spun and then pushed onto the plush covers beneath his firm warm body.

Aella POV:

I rushed to untuck his shirt and finish undoing the last buttons before shoving it off his broad shoulders.

I pressed my lips against his exposed skin and heard murmurs come from him. He pulled me an inch off the bed and I wiggled out of my dress. Derek's hands fell to my bra and he struggled momentarily to undo the clasp in back. When he had unclipped the flimsy piece of lace from Victoria's Secret his lips began to brush against my sensitive skin.

As he nipped and licked my breasts a loud moan escaped my lips. I arched my back trying to press my chest closer to his warm wet tongue.

He pinned my arms above my head and began sucking on my pulse point. I bit down on my lip to keep from moaning again knowing it would get him riled up. He lined my jaw with butterfly kisses and used one hand to keep my arms up. The other hand was sliding its way down to my lacy thong. He let his fingertips trace the top of my underwear until I would grant him permission.

I wrangled my arms free of his grasp and flipped us over so I was on top. Derek smirked up at me as I slid down his torso to slowly undo his belt and button. I used my teeth to pull down his zipper and shoved his pants to his ankles.

He pulled me back up to him and started to pepper my face with kisses. Again one of his hands went to trace the outline of my thong and this time I gladly accepted his plea for entry.

His fingers slipped under the thin black lace and down to my opening. Effortlessly he slipped in two fingers and began pumping them in and out to the pace of my heartbeat. I squirmed beneath his hands and kept moaning his name between my pants. He just kept kissing my face and whispering in my ear how much he loved me until I came over his hand. He licked his fingers and my vagina clean as I rode off my orgasm.

I pushed my body up on my elbows and dragged his lips to mine. The taste of wine was muted by a mild sweetness. I could feel the bulge trapped by his black briefs press against my thigh and I slipped my hand to it. His lips pulled away from mine as my hand ran up and down his length within his underwear.

I pulled down his briefs and rolled out from under him. He moved over to the edge of the bed and I kneeled down in front of him. The first time I gave him a blow job I could barely get half of his length in my mouth before I gagged, but now I easily could take the whole thing without trouble.

I bobbed my head up and down a few times with the guidance of Derek’s hands that were locked in my hair before taking his dick out of mouth entirely. I used one hand to pump his erection and bent over to suck his balls instead. He placed his hand over the one pumping and began moving it to a faster pace.

Again I went to pleasure his pulsating cock. This time I sloppily kissed up and down the length making sure to swirl my tongue each time. I cupped my hand around his ball sack and began to bounce them back and forth while deep throating his length.

After a few minutes I felt the pulsing of his dick speed up and warm salty sperm poured into my mouth. I swallowed every drop and pulled back.

Derek pulled me up into his arms and started kissing me intensely. He pushed me onto the bed beneath his body. One arm was up by my head supporting his weight so he wouldn’t crush me and the other was rummaging through the top drawer looking for a condom.

He pushed off of me and rolled the condom onto his already replenished erection. Derek lined himself up with my opening and slid in. I grabbed the sheets beneath me in my fists and bit back moans.

He kept pulling out and slamming back into my vagina hitting every pleasure sensor within me. I could feel my walls closing and my orgasm building up. With two more pumps I came and Derek took a few more before joining me in pleasure.

I felt the same warmth that was once in my mouth fill my vagina and jerked into sitting position. Derek looked at me confused as I shoved him away from me.

With extreme concern he asked, “Babe, what’s wrong? Did I do something wrong?”

I felt my eyes welling up with tears at his raw emotions and fear. I shook my head at him because everything he had just done was better than I imagined. He started to roll off the condom and that was when he discovered what I already knew.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit! Aella it’ll all be okay.” I looked at him and he was busy shoving a finger through the long gash in the rubber.

Now the tears overflowed and I was trying to swat them away before he could notice. He threw out the torn condom and gathered me back into his arms.

“Everything is going to be okay. We’ll figure this out—“ I cut him off by pressing a finger to his still open mouth.

“I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you someday. If someday comes soon than I expected that’s fine by me. I love you.” I kissed him slowly and softly for a few seconds before rolling out of his embrace and falling asleep next to him on top of the covers.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was so awkward to write. That is all i have to say. Please comment I think i deserve it...