Life and Love

Harry Potter Story : Life and Love : 1 : The Beggi

Harry Potter Story : Life and Love
1
Name: Hannah Warren (although you can imagine its you.)
Year: 5th year same as your friends
Best friends: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Fred and George.
House: Gryffindor
Hair: Dark brown, long and straight, with a slide fringe that covered part of your right eye.
Eyes: Green

Tuesday 1st September

You walked along the train with your luggage looking for an empty compartment; you found one in the middle of the train. You put your luggage up on the racks, owl on the floor in front of you and looked out of the window and the passing countryside. Five minutes later you heard the compartment open and your best friend’s voice.
‘Anyone sitting here?’ he said with a smile in his voice. You jumped up and leaped onto him.
‘Harry!’ Behind him you saw your other best friends.
‘Ron, Hermione!’ in turn you gave them each a hug and sit down. Hermione on your side facing forwards and Ron and Harry facing back towards the both of you.
‘How was everyone’s summer then?’ you asked smiling.
‘You were with us for most of it you dope.’ Ron said laughing.
‘Yes but that still leaves the first week and the last three, I know it must have been boring without me but you must have done something’ you said sarcastically.
‘Well we did what we did with you, but without you.’ Hermione said turning to you. 'Plus Harry had his whole ordeal...'
‘How was France anyway?’ Harry asked.
‘Yeah it was really good thanks! Met back up with Fleur for a little while, I have got you all presents but you will have to wait until we are back in the common room to get them.’
Ron groaned. ‘I hate waiting, and I bet you got me some chocolate too, I’m so hungry.’ You laughed.
‘You won’t eat your dinner. On second thought what am I saying, you're Ron of course you’d eat your dinner.’ You all laughed and you looked out of the window.
Harry had just opened his mouth to speak when the cabin door swung open.
‘Well well well, if it isn’t Potter and his friends.’ You knew exactly who it was.
‘If it isn’t twat and his fat friends.’ Harry replied.
‘Shut up Pothead.’ Draco snapped.
‘Shut up Dickhead.’ You said not even looking around, you carried on looking out the window waiting for a come back, but surprisingly you didn’t get one; you just heard the cabin door close.
‘Urgh, what a snobby stuck up twat. I cannot stand him; he does not care for anyone but himself.’ The others laughed in agreement.

‘What are those?’ Harry said to you, Ron, Hermione and Neville.
‘There isn’t anything pulling the cart Harry. It’s pulling itself as always.’ Hermione replied.
‘No, I can see it too.’ You said walking towards the strange creature.
‘Don’t worry your not going mad. I can see them too.’ Said a blonde haired girl who was already sat in the cart. You all joined her in the cart, and Hermione introduced her as ‘loony’ Luna Lovegood.

Half an hour later and you were walking into the main entrance when you heard your name being called.
‘Hannah!’ you turn to see your boyfriend and your other sixth year Hufflepuff friends coming towards you.
‘Hey Guys!’ you said giving each of them a hug. Lastly you came to your boyfriend. ‘Hey Sam.’ you said as you hugged and then kissed him. Sam was a sixth year Hufflepuff; you were both chasers and had met each other once during a match (which Gryffindor won). You had not seen much of Sam over the summer even if it didn’t feel like it. Sam had messy brown hair and bright blue eyes; he was quite a bit taller than you, your eyes meeting the top of his shoulders.
‘Isn’t it great to be back?’ You said giving him a long kiss before him taking you hand and walking towards the great hall.
‘Now we can see each other as much as we like.’ He said kissing you on the cheek, before letting your hand go and walking off to separate tables.
You went down and sat next to Harry across from Ron and Hermione. You listened to Dumbledore’s speech and watched the first years get sorted into their houses, cheering in the necessary places. The feast soon appeared and you and Ron began to stuff your faces, while Harry and Hermione look at you in disgust. You didn’t usually eat so much, but being a Gryffindor you had a large appetite that sometimes needed to be fully catered for. After a while you stopped eating and talked to the other Gryffindor who were around you. You had just started talking to Fred about a new prank that you had thought of when a note lands in front of you. You open it and read it, it says:

Meet me outside the Gryffindor portrait after dinner at 9. Love Sam x

You smiled, folded the not back up and put it inside your robe, and carried on with your convocations and eating. At the end of dinner it was 8.30pm, you had half an hour before you were to meet Sam so you went up to your dorm with Hermione to sort your luggage out.

Nine came and you were waiting outside with the fat lady singing to you. Sam appeared from your right and led you outside. He had made a picnic by the black lake with candles and all sorts.
‘Oh Sam this is so sweet.’ You kissed him and he led you over to the blanket.
‘Now, we have just had a feast… and although Gryffindor could eat to the end of the earth… there should be a bottle of champagne… Yep here we go.’ He said pouring you a glass.
You sat close to him looking at him as he looked deep into your eyes.
‘I’ve missed you so much.’ He said kissing you.
He lay down and you rested your head on his chest as he played with your hair.
You both talked about your summers and what had happened. Before you knew it, it was eleven and walked you back to your common room, you kissed him goodbye and he walked down the stairs towards the Hufflepuff portrait.