Life and Love

Harry Potter Story : Life and Love : 4

You, Fred and George had always been close. Despite the two year gap you found that you could tell each other anything and know it would stay between the three of you. In fact you had quite a strong bond with all of the Weasley’s, even Bill, Charlie and Percy always had a soft spot for you. Especially Charlie, you were still very close. Your family had always been close with theirs so naturally you had been best friends with them all and one point or another and those bonds remained to this day, although you had not seen the oldest 3 for a little while.
Then when you met Harry and Hermione it was like one big family. As you were an only child the Weasley’s had always seemed like your family, and now you Hermione and Ginny were so close you may have well been sisters. And after your mother had passed away, your dad wanted you to be out of home as much as possible, to keep your mind off it.
No one really knew anything about your background, all they knew that you were pureblood, and your mum and dad had gone to school with Arthur, Molly, Serius, Lupin and the rest.. Apart from that most people knew nothing and even the Weasley’s new very little, you weren’t one to dwell on the past, so you didn’t talk about it.

You always thought, while Hermione buried herself in books, you could sit and think for hours on end. And this is exactly what you had just done all the way through getting changed and having a shower. You stepped out the shower, dried you and your hair with a spell, put a little make up on, some clothes and then you went down to the common room.

It was empty today, most people seemed to have gone to bed early tonight, which was unusual for a Friday night but you figured they thought they would be up late tomorrow night. It was around 10.10pm now, and you sat in front of the fire. Harry had only just come in.
‘Where have you been?’ You asked Harry.
‘Just got a bit held up getting some finishes in for tomorrow.’
Harry always worked late the day before a match; he wanted to make sure everything was perfect, and Angelina always asked him to help.
‘Ok, well I’m starving due to the no dinner thing so I’m just going to go and visit Dobby and I will meet you here after you have washed yeah?’
‘Sure’ Harry said walking towards the dorms. ‘Could you get me a cheese and pickle sandwich though?’ he said grinning.
You giggled and rolled your eyes. ‘Okay…’ you turned and peered out the portrait, checking to see if anyone was around. Luckily no one was and you went over to the portrait of the fruit and tickled the pear.

‘Hey Dobby, there’s my favourite little elf.’ Harry had introduced you to Dobby a little while ago, when he showed you how to use the portrait. Since then, you had been back for many visits with the others and alone, and you had developed a bond with Dobby, and had brought him and the other elves old t-shirts etc which you and Hermione had got together to give to them.
‘Hannah! What may Dobby help you with?’ he said running over to you.
‘Would you be able to get me 3 chocolate muffins and a cheese and pickle sandwich? And maybe some apple juice if it’s not too much trouble please?’
‘Of course, of course!’ With that he scampered off to the other side of the kitchen as you tried to talk to some of the other elves.
After a minute or two Dobby came back over with two bags, one with muffins in, one with the sandwiches and some apple juice in a mug.
‘Here you are Miss!’ He turned to walk away.
‘Dobby wait.’ He turned back to face you. You took out one of the muffins and divided it in two and gave him a half.
‘Thank you Miss!” He said giving you a small bow.
‘Now Dobby what have I told you about treating me like a superior?’
‘I must treat you as an equal.’ He said mumbling through the muffin that was halfway into his mouth.
‘That’s right.’ You gulped down the apple juice and passed him the mug. You said goodbye and made your way back towards the Gryffindor common room.

‘Well, Well, Well what do we have here?’ You froze up for a minute before realising who it was. ‘You should know better Hannah than wandering around at this time of night. You do realise I’m a prefect don’t you?’
‘Yes Malfoy, could you just give me a detention slip so I can go.’ You said deciding not to argue, you were starving and new that Harry would be waiting.
‘Who says I am going to give you a detention?’
‘Who ever gave you the job?’ you said back in an obvious tone.
‘Well, if you go now I will pretend I was looking the other way, unless you want to spend an hour with me?’ He said now walking closer to you with a smirk on his face.
‘As much as that is tempting, I think I will take the first option.’ He was now not a foot away from you.
‘Well if you’re sure.’ He smirked at you. ‘Wow he looks hot when he leaves his hair messy. Whoa, I cannot think of Malfoy in that way it goes against everything.’ You thought to yourself as he came closer and closer. ‘Hmm... Maybe I can have some fun here.’ You thought having a new light on the situation. You could be the biggest tease, and so now you were single, you decided to see if you still had your ‘skills.’
Malfoy was now only inches away from your face.
‘Well, the offer is tempting…’ you said leaning in towards him. Just as you were about an inch away from his face, him consentrating on your lips, ‘Well I’m going with my first choice.’ You said suddenly turning and your hair whipping him in the face, and walking away with your own smirk on your face. You looked back just before you turned the corner to notice that he was still looking at you. ‘Still got it.’ You smirked to yourself.

Harry was asleep on the Sofa.
‘Harry…’ You said shaking him awake.
‘Cheese and Pickle sandwich?’ you said holding the bag up in front of him.
‘At last.’ He said moving his feet so you could sit down next to him.
You sat down next to him and began eating your muffins. You both sat and talked about your day, he talked to you a bit about your break up from Sam, and he put your arm round you pulling you into a hug, you both looked into the fire and before you knew it you had both fallen asleep like that.

‘Look what we have here.’ You heard a voice say. It was a boy’s voice. It was Seamus’ voice. What was Seamus doing in your dorm? Then you realised you had not made it up last night.
‘They’re hogging the whole of the best sofa.’ You heard Dean say.
‘Bummer for you guys.’ You said without opening your eyes. You heard them laugh and come over to you. Before you new what was happening they had leapt on you both awakening you further and Harry completely, crushing Harry’s elbow into your stomach from where he had he arm over you.
‘Fuck you Seamus and Dean.’ Harry said into your back. Apparently this was a regular occurrence for Harry seeing has he shared a dorm with them, Ron and Neville.
‘I wish I had your room mates Harry.’ You said sarcastically.
‘Yeah imagine having such incredibly sexy room mates.’ Seamus said getting off the top of the pile of bodies, you being at the bottom.
‘Yeah, unfortunately neither me nor Harry know that feeling.’ You said as everyone got off you.
‘Not nice Hannah. Not nice.’ Dean said placing his hand on his heart.
‘I’m sure you’ll live.’

‘Come on Hermione! I don’t have long and you want to go to Hogsmeade!’ You called through the bathroom door to Hermione.
‘Alright I am coming!’ Hermione said opening the door and joining you.
You were dressed in a dress, necklace and red sunglasses and sandals. It was still hot out and so everyone was in their summer wear. You had made your hair slightly wavy and did your usual natural make up. You and Hermione checked that you looked ok in the mirror, grabbed your bags and you both made your way down to the common room.
‘Come on then you two you took forever.’ Ron said seeing that you had both walked in.

You all walked down to Hogsmeade, and made your way into the sweet shop. After you had been in a few more shops you divided up from the boys and said you would meet them in the three broomsticks in an hour. You and Hermione walked down the street and sat on a bench.
‘You know Hermione… I’ve noticed… You and Ron seem to be very close this year.’ You said looking over at her.
‘Err… well… you know we’ve stopped fighting.’ She was going bright red.
‘Mhm, sure.’ You gave her a knowing look.
‘Hannah you mustn’t tell anyone okay?’ she said quickly turning to you.
‘Oh so you confess! You know I won’t, when have I told anyone a secret that was not my own?’
She laughed. ‘True. When do you even tell your own?’ You laughed.

‘Well we better be going.’ Harry said looking over at you.
‘It’s only coming up to four!’ You said staying sat.
‘Yes but I’m seeker and you’re the best chaser so you have to come now.’ He grabbed you up.
‘Bye guys.’ You said being dragged away and winked at Hermione realising that they would now be alone.

‘Did you really want us to leave this early or-’
‘Want to leave them alone?’ Harry said cutting you off and giving you a mischievous look. You giggled and made your way towards the quidditch pitch.

‘And lastly! Captain and seeker Harry Potter, and everyone’s favourite chaser Hannah Warren!’ There were cheers as you joined the others in the air. Angelina and Flint shook hands and the game was started.

‘Warren’s already got her hat trick! She’s on fire today! The score is 30 – 60 to Gryffindor!’
You all were on fire; even Slytherin seemed to be playing well. You had only been playing for 20 minutes and none of it had been a boring moment.
You saw one of the Slytherin’s get the quaffle and shot after him, ducking out the way of a bludger that Fred whacked away from you. You intercepted a pass and shot off with the Quaffle.
‘Great interception by Warren.’ You heard Lee call out. ‘The seekers have spotted the snitch! And Warren has just scored another 10 points for Gryffindor.'
Everyone turned to watch Draco and Harry chase the snitch. After 5 minutes of chasing a bludger hit by George stopped Draco in his tracks and Harry took hold of the snitch.
‘GRYFFINDOR WINS!’ The stadium broke out in cheers and came down to congratulate you and the rest of the team before you ran into the changing rooms for a shower and to get away from them.
You left the changing rooms and made your way up through the castle to get ready for the party.

‘Great match, you know I think you’re the best chaser I have ever met.’
‘Was that really a complement from Mr Malfoy?’ You turned realising he was a lot closer to you than you thought.
‘I do believe it was.’ He said smirking at you.
‘Well I’m off for a party and get wasted for the first time in months.’
‘Lucky you.’ He said watching you walk away from him.

‘He is hot. No, he’s a Slytherin. Well you seemed to of gone from hating him to flirting with him in less than a week. So, I’m single now.’ You continued to argue with yourself all the way up to your dorm where you began to get ready. You had showered straight after the match so you just had to change and do your make up etc.