Life and Love

Harry Potter Story : Life and Love : 5

You put on a light blue dress, with blue T strapped shoes, a blue bangle, straightened your hair and put a clip in. put some blue eyeliner on that made your eyes shine a bright green and sat and waited for Hermione to be ready.

‘Hannah how did you manage to look stunning in 20 minutes.’
‘It’s a talent. You how ever have made yourself look gorgeous in half an hour.’ Hermione blushed.
‘Do you think he will like it?’
‘How could he not.’ You said smiling at her through the mirror.

The party was well underway and you were on your 3rd Strongbow.
‘Everyone, whether drunk or not, me and Fred would like to invite you to play a game. If you would like to play please make a circle here.’ He pointed to the sofas and surrounding floor space. ‘And if you don’t please use the rest of the room to carry on the party.’ George jumped down off the chair and began rounding people up.
You looked at Hermione. ‘Let’s play.’ You grabbed her arm and took a seat on the sofa waiting for other people to play.

Finally everyone who wanted to play had sat down. As usual people were a bit reluctant to play Fred and George’s games, as they usually had some horrible twist. The final line up was; You, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Fred, George, Ginny, Lavender, Seamus, Dean, Neville, Katie Bell, Angelina, and Pavarti.
‘So what’s the game?’ You said looking up at George. You had played every just about all of their games, and they always seemed to come up with new ways to play it.
‘Truth or Dare.’ He paused and a grin came over his face. ‘Or no mercy.’
‘Oh great another term that I haven’t heard of.’
‘You know we like to keep you on your toes Hannah.’ Fred said with a wink.
‘Ok everyone here are the rules. We take it in turns to spin the bottle; who ever is at the back of the bottle gives the dare or whatever to the person at the front of the bottle.’
‘We have the truth potion.’ George waved a bottle.
‘And if you don’t do your dare, you face the wrath of Ginny. ‘
Ginny winked at everyone.
‘And anything else we will explain on the way, and we will end after an everyone has spun the bottle.’ Fred and George sat down. ‘Harry if you would do the pleasure of spinning the bottle first for us.’
Harry leaned into the middle of the circle and span the bottle.
The front landed on Seamus and the end on Katie.
‘Ooo.’ Katie raised her eye brows.
‘Err… Truth.’ Seamus chose what he thought would be the easy option. George went over and squeezed three drops into Seamus’ mouth.
‘Who are the two fittest girls in the circle?’
‘Hannah and Hermione!’ He shouted out before grabbing his mouth. The whole group laughed and you winked at him and looked at Hermione.

Next Ron span, the end landed on Pavarti and the front on himself.
‘Dare.’
‘Right, I dare you to take Hermione, Hannah and Katie up to your room and give them a strip show.
‘Oh no. Everything?’
‘Yes I'm not a Ravenclaw!’
‘…Right.’
You, Hermione and Katie giggled and followed him up to his room.

10 minutes later out came a very hot looking Ron, a blushing Hermione and you and Katie grinning and smirking.
‘Did he do it?’ Pavarti asked and you and Katie nodded and took your seats.
Next Hermione span. The end was on Harry and the front on Neville.
‘Truth.’ George gave him some of the serum.
‘Who do you fancy?’
‘Luna.’ He quickly blurted out with a lot of whey’s coming from all the guys as he went bright red.

Then you span, the front landed on Dean and the end on Ginny. She dared him to go out in the hall with her wait until someone came and he had to confess his undying love for them. Unfortunately for him Snape was out side the portrait as he went out, whom quickly told him to get help and walked away.

Then Dean span. To your dismay it landed on you at the front and Fred at the back. By this point everyone was at least tipsy.
‘Hmm… What is no mercy?’
‘Ah, you must choose it to know.’
‘Urgh ok No mercy.’ A Giant smirk came across his face and told you to go and stand in the corner. You got up and watched him talk to the whole group and then summoned you back over.
‘No mercy is where you have to do a dare and truth. You are going to do your dare first. You have to kiss all the guys in this circle.’
'Peck or tongues 'n' all?'
'Tongues and all!'
You shrugged and kissed each of them. They then passed you the truth serum and you took a few drops.

‘In a list who was best going down to last?’ Fred asked. You had taken truth serum a lot from their games so you were now able to control it before telling them.
‘Right, well I would just like to say you are all amazing kissers and Gryffindor is definitely the best house to kiss. The best was, Fred he started to jump around, Harry, George, Ron, Neville, Dean, Seamus.’ The list came out as one big mouthful as you could not hold it in any longer. Most the boys looked happy and Seamus moved the game on swiftly by spinning the bottle.

George asked Lavender how far she’d been with a guy and she was as innocent as she said.
Lavender spun and Angelina dared Hermione to make out with Ron for 2 minutes. Obviously you weren’t the only one who could see they fancied each other.

Neville spun and Ron had to give Katie a no mercy. He dared her to go to the next quidditch match in her bikini and asked her who her last kiss was, and everyone was surprised to learn that it was Oliver and that she had seen him over the summer, which was even more of a surprise to you.

Then Pavarti span, and you had to give Fred a no mercy.
‘Oh its pay back time.’ You said the truth and dare at the same time.
‘Who would you most like to see naked, and then I dare you make out with them in just your boxers outside by the lake.’ Unfortunately he said you so it was you he had to do it with so the whole pay back backfired on you.

After a few more dares it was 10 and you were almost wasted so you and a few of the others who had not been playing the game did some shots and everything after that was a blur.