Life and Love

Harry Potter Story : Life and Love : 6

You woke up on the floor in the middle of where you had been playing truth or dare. Someone appeared to have brought down some people's bedding at some point and given it out to everyone, you had your arm under a pillow and were sharing a duvet with Fred and George who were either side of you, with one of their arms resting on your back. You turned over so their arms were resting on your stomach and looked at the bodies strewn around you. Ron and Hermione were asleep on one of the long sofas; Harry and Ginny were sharing another and various other people around.

You were obviously the first person to have woken up so you looked up at the clock. 6 am. ‘Blimey.’ You mumbled under your breath. You always woke up early after you had been drinking, but now this was just getting ridiculous. You carefully got up and went to get a shower.

You came back down 7 after you had got ready and looked at everyone still asleep. You set a big bottle of medicine down on the table that you had just taken to get rid of your hangover. You stepped over the rest of the bodies and went down to break fast.
‘You’re up early.’ You heard from behind you.
‘And so are you Benjamin.’ You turned to see your ex-boyfriends best friend walking up behind you.
‘Party last night then?’ Ben knew you well. You nodded. ‘You know just because you and Sam have broken up doesn’t mean I don’t want to be friends with you.’ He said taking on a serious tone.
‘Good, because we were good friends and I don’t want to loose that.’ You smiled at him and he gave you a one armed hug as you walked into the great hall. You said goodbye and walked over to the completely empty Gryffindor table and sat down in the middle.

There were an awful lot of Ravenclaw’s up for 7 on a Sunday morning, including Luna who gave you a wave and threw a copy of her father’s paper over to you.
You began eating some toast while you read the paper.
Half an hour later it was quarter to 8, but only a few first, second and third year Gryffindors had started to show up, just about the whole of Ravenclaw, a lot of Hufflepuffs and a few Slytherins.

‘Didn’t you go to the party then? Strange seeing as your party reputation.’ a voice came from behind you.
‘No I did, I just wake up very early after I have been up late and drinking. I have a strange body.’ You replied turning round.
‘Mind if I sit?’ Draco asked.
‘Nope, you sure it won’t kill your reputation?’
Draco gave a small laugh and sat down. ‘I’m sure it will survive. Especially as Gryffindor and Slytherin sleep in forever. I will leave when some of the other Gryffindors turn up, as long as you don’t mind?’
‘No no, that’s fine I’ve been sat all alone for the last half an hour anyway with nothing but the Quibbler I need some company.’ You smiled, you were having a normal convocation with Malfoy again, and he was yet to say something to offend you or your friends.
‘So how many people did you kiss last night then?’ he said with a smirk.
‘Hey what do you take me for?’ he just gave you a look. ‘Ok ok at least seven.’
‘Seven! What do you mean at least?’
‘Well after truth, dare or no mercy I did some shots and I can’t really remember anything after that.’ Draco looked slightly stunned.
‘And I thought you were innocent.’ He shook his head.
You giggled, ‘Right well I’m going to go and jump on my friends while they still have a hang over see you later!’
‘Yeah see you first thing tomorrow if not before.’ Draco replied as you jumped up and left the hall.

‘Oh for goodness sake.’ You said out loud walking into the common room and everyone was just how you had left them. You noticed Colin Creevy was asleep under one of the tables with his camera next to him. ‘Hmm… I’m sure everyone would like to have memories of the next day too…’ you thought as you picked up the camera and looked around. You took off the flash so it would not make anyone wake up and looked for your first victims. Ron and Hermione first, after all they did look very cute, then Ginny and Harry for the same reason. Then you lied back down in between the twins and took a picture of the 3 of you, so that no one would suspect that it was you if someone gets upset about it. You did everyone else and then sat the camera back down next to Colin. ‘Right, now how to wake them up?’ you thought to yourself as you looked over at the speakers still with your ipod in. ‘I know exactly how.’ You chuckled to you yourself and went over, you turned it up full volume and looked for a good song. It was now 9, so an appropriate time to wake them up, and you had now been up for 3 hours. You chose Bland Street Bloom by Sikth, although you were not particularly fond of such heavy metal, you listened to all types of music and this was good as it quiet and soothing for the first half a minute and then was very very loud. ‘Perfect.’ You thought selecting the song and letting it start.

Bam! Everyone shot up and looked over at you, looking very pleased with yourself. Some people were shouting at you and a few holding their heads, you just laughed at the way they looked and you could not hear what they were saying anyway, you made your way over to the table where Colin was sleeping, with all eyes on you, you pointed to the big bottle you had left out for them, waved and walked out the portrait leaving them to the music you had left running.

‘Hannah you Demon!’ You heard Ron shout from behind you. You had been sat by the black lake for the last half an hour thinking and wondering when someone would find you.
‘What is it Ronnykins?’ You replied innocently.
‘You bloody know what. Waking us up at 9, it’s not even the time but how you woke us up.’
‘Well I’m sorry Ronald, do you know what it’s like having breakfast by yourself, and I don’t just mean without any of your friends I mean completely without any Gryffindors?’
‘What time did you wake up then?’
‘Six.’ You say casually.
‘Six! Why did you wake up then?’
‘Cos my body likes to wake up early after I go to bed late and have been drinking.’
‘Strange strange girl. Come one lets go inside.’ Ron dragged you up and took you inside.

After dinner everyone had forgiven you for your wake up call and you, Harry, Hermione and Ron were making you way back through the portrait. There were a lot of people gathered round one of the walls in the common room all giggling and pointing.
‘What’s going on?’ Harry asked you.
‘No idea, lets find out.’ You pushed your way to the front of the crowd and looked at the wall. Covering the wall were the pictures of last nights party. Some how you had an appearance in most of them, it seemed Colin had taken pictures all the way through truth or dare.
He even had a picture of you kissing Fred, who was in his boxers, by the black lake. In fact, he seemed to of taken a picture of every kiss that had happened between anyone that night. The picture angles got worse and worse as they seemed to get later into the night, but due to having moving pictures you could see people doing what they were for those three seconds. It was also apparent that someone had had the same idea as you at four in the morning, so not only were there your morning pictures, just before there were all the ones from the night time.
‘Oh no.’ you laughed looking at all the pictures.
‘Hannah, I recon Colin fancies you.’ Harry said, his eyes scanning over all the photos.
‘Why’d you think that?’
‘Because, unfortunately for you, you are in almost all of those. Hey did you sleep with Fred and George?’ He asked noticing around 15 pictures of the three of you.
‘In a non-sexual way, Yes. But look at you and Ginny don’t you look sweet.’ Harry started blushing.