Status: Complete

A Different Dimension

Chapter 14

Jimmy got ready for his date with Arly. He fixed his hair in its usual untidy style except he spiked it up more in the back. He was dressed in a black dess shirt with a tie, dark denim jeans, and his sneakers.

He hoped he looked okay enough for Arly. God how she made him nervous.

Due to her inquisitive personality it made her have this innocence about her that he found really appealing. It made him want to be there for her and take care of her.

I'm already doing that. He told himself.

Then there was her looks. The fact that Arly was an alien made her literally otherworldly beautiful. He hated that she had to wear the contacts to hide those piercing luminescent silver orbs.

The stirring came. He palmed his semi erect cock.

"Don't thinking about her like that." He told himself. "You don't want to be sporting an erection for her to see."

"How do y'all walk in these?" Arly asked as she stumbled in a pair of black lace up heels.

"Just take your time and try not to walk to fast." Michelle said. "Take baby steps."

"Baby steps?" She asked.

"It means take little steps Arly." Valary said. "Try again."

The twins were over helping Arly get ready for her date with Jimmy. They were currently helping her walk in a pair of heels so far Arly had stumbled and fallen each time.

Arly took a breath and walked slowly in the heels.

"There you go." Valary said with a smile.

Arly smiled when she reached the end of the room without falling.

"I did it!" She yelled.

Michelle chuckled. "Yes you did now let's get you into your dress."

Arly took the heels off and walked back over. Valary held the dress opened as she stepped in and Michelle zipped it up.

It was a little black dress that came just above her knees it showed a little back. Arly looked at herself in the mirror.

"My butt looks bigger than it did." She said.

Both twins laughed. "Some clothes do that." Valary said. "Now let me do your hair."

Arly sat down as Valary straightened her hair and Michelle did her nails painting a shiny black color.

After they were down doing this Michelle did her makeup.

"Look up." She said.

Arly looked up as she put eyeliner on her.

"Relax your lips." Michelle said as she did a red lip on her. "Now do this." She said rubbing her lips together.

The twins stepped back so Arly could take a look in the mirror.

Her eyes widen. "I look I think as you would say hot."

The twins laughed. "You really do." Valary said standing beside her.

Arly smiled and got up hugging both. "Thank you both so much for this."

"You're so welcome." Michelle said. "Now to and get him."

Arly laughed and after spraying peppermint perfume on her she grabbed her purse and exited the room. Taking a breath she deceded the stairs. Jimmy looked up his eyes widen at the sight of Arly.

He said nothing this made her worried. She continued walking unil she stood in front of him.

"Hello Jimmy." She said.

"Hi." He stammered out. "You look...

Her eyes widen. "Horrible?"

"No." He said. "You look beautiful."

She smiled. "Thank you." "You had me worried when you didn't say anything."

"It's because you're so beautiful I was speehless." He said.

She looked down with a slight blush. "That makes me feel better."

He smiled. "You ready to go?"

She nodded and took his hand as Valary and Michelle came down behind them.

"Y'all have fun but not too much." Valary said with a smirk.

Jimmy blushed as he and Arly got in the car and he pulled out with the twins driving behind him.

"General Cochran we've question everyone in the area the craft was found in." The man said. "No one has seen anything strange."

The general frowned. "Are you sure?"

"Well these kids we interviewed today all of them were acting strange." He said. "Like they were hiding something."

The general smirked. "Maybe we should find out what they're hiding."

"Where we going Jimmy?" Arly asked.

"To the Steak and Grill restaurant." He said.

"Is it good there?" She asked.

He nodded. "Brians dad owns the restaurant he'll make sure we're taken care of."

"Okay." She said with a smile.

Jimmy kept glancing at her. He had to control himself every part of himself.

They finally arrived at the restaurant. Parking in and killing the engine. Jimmy got out walked to the other side and opened the door for Arly.

"Thank you Jimmy but you didn't have to." She said with a smile.

"It's kinda something we do on first dates plus I wanted to." He said returning the smile.

She nodded and walked with him up the door. As he opened it for her Arly nose was hit by the smells of all kinds of spices.

"It smells really pleasant here." She said.

Jimmy chuckled. "It tastes even better."

They walked up to the hostess stand.

"Table for two please." He said.

"Jimmy Sullivan." She said. "How are you?" She asked hugging him.

"I'm good how are you Penny?" He asked.

"I'm good and who's this?" She asked.

"This is Arly." He said.

"It's nice to meet you." Penny said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you to." Arly said. "Do you mind if I ask a question?"

"Sure." Penny said.

"Why are you named after a type of money?" She asked.

Pennys eyes widen and she looked at Jimmy.

"Excuse her Penny, Arly's not from around here." He said. "She's from out the country."

"Oh a foreign exchange student?" She asked.

"Sorta." He said as she lead them to a table and handed them menus. "I'll tell Papa Gates you're here."

"Papa Gates?" Arly asked confused.

"It's what we call Brians dad." He said.

"Is the father of some gates?" She asked.

"No Arly it's just a name." He said with a laugh. "See anything you like?"

"This." She said showing him the chicken Alfredo.

He nodded. "That's really good."

"Then I would like to try it." She said with a smile.

At that moment Papa Gates appeared.

"You still causing trouble Sullivan?" He asked hugging Jimmy.

"I'm kinda on the down low right now." He said.

"Well that's good then." Papa Gates said. "And who is this lovely young lady?" He asked with a smile.

"Papa Gates this is Arly." Jimmy said.

"Nice to meet you Arly and what a beautiful name you have." He said shaking her hand.

"You too Papa Gates." She said with a smile. "You look like an older version of Brian.

Jimmy blushed then Papa Gates burst out laughing.

"Jimmy this girl is a card." He said.

Arly looked confused. "I'm not a flat piece of paper."

This made Papa Gates laugh harder. "She's too much I think you've found the right match for you Jimmy." "So what'll you have?"

"I'll have the steak with potatoes and Arly will have the chicken Alfredo." He said.

"Coming up." Papa Gates said writing it down.

"Jimmy why do he call me a card?" She asked.

"He meant that you're amusing and funny Arly." He said. "It's nothing bad."

"Okay." She said sipping her coke. "Do you find me amusing and funny?"

Jimmy blushed. "I do I really enjoy you and your company."

She smiled. "I feel the same way about you."

Jimmys eyes widen. Does she really feel the same way?

At that moment Papa Gates arrived with thier dinner.

Arly looked at it closely before tasting it. Jimmy laughed as she ate another forkful.

"Good?" He asked.

She nodded and continued eating. They ate in comfortable silence.

"You still got room for dessert?" He asked.

She gave him a questioning look.

"It's a sweet food we have after dinner." He said.

"Okay I think I'll have it then." She said.

Jimmy ordered dessert. They shared a brownie with vanilla ice cream on top.

Jimmy blushed as their spoons hit for the last piece of brownie.

"Go ahead Arly." He said.

"You take it." She said.

"No really you take it." He said with a smile.

"Okay." She said eating the last piece.

After that they sat in conversation Jimmy noticed that Arly seemed a little withdrawn like she was distracted by something.

"Arly is something wrong?" He asked.

She shook her head. "No there's nothing wrong."

"Yes there is." He said placing his hand over hers. "You can tell me."

She sighed. "Jimmy my crystal hasn't glowed in two days so I don't know if my parents are okay or not."

"I'm sure they are." He said.

"I try to tell myself that but I'm starting to get really worried." She said. "Cause what if they aren't I'll never get home."

"Arly if they aren't and if you are stuck here forever I'll still protect you like I've been doing." He said squeezing her hand.

She returned it and slowly smiled. "Thank you Jimmy."

They sat like that holding each others hands and staring into each others eyes. Then the check came snapping them out of their trace.

Jimmy payed it and after thanking Papa Gates they left.

"Where are we going now?" She asked.

"To a favorite spot of mine." He said.

Jimmy drove until they got to a parked area that had trash cans around and a good view of the sky. He parked and turned off the engine.

"This is beautfiul Jimmy." Arly said looking at the stars. "You came here a lot?"

He nodded. "This was my place to come to when people made fun of me for believing in aliens." "I'd come here and just sit gazing at the stars sometimes talking to the sky waiting for something to appear."

"Wasn't it lonely?" She asked.

"Yeah it was but I always thought if there were other beings in the sky looking down upon my planet I wasn't really alone." He said.

She squeezed his hand he returned it and they sat there looking at the night sky in their own sanctuary. It was broke by the sound of another car pulling up.

There was a couple inside. They talked for a while before they started making out.

"Jimmy what are they doing?" Arly asked staring.

He sighed. "They're kissing."

"What's that?" She asked turning to face him.

"It's something else we do to show we love someone on our planet." He said.

"I'm confused." She said. "You show love and affection by sucking each others faces off?"

Jimmy chuckled. "That's one way of saying it."

She glanced by at the couple. "Still I'd like to try this thing you call kissing." She said turning to face him.

Jimmy blushed and shrunk back slightly. Arly slowly crawled over till she her hands were on either side of his body.

Jimmys breathing became heavy as she leaned in. He shrunk back till his head hit the window.

He gulped as her lips brushed against his. Jimmy closed his eyes as she gently pressed her lips against his.

She pulled away before he could respond.

"That was really pleasant and I'd like to do it again." She said kissing him again.

Jimmy slowly responded as her soft lips moved against his. Her hand slowly moved to his neck.

Jimmy brought a hand to the back of her neck and to her back. She cupped his cheek and deepened it.

Jimmy stroked her red hair while the other felt her curves. Their mouths opened to each other. He was surprised to feel her tongue felt like a humans except it was cooler.

Their hands continued to roam as their kisses became more heated. Jimmys eyes snapped open when he felt her hand playing with his belt.

He pulled away breathing heavily. "What are you doing?"

"I believe sex comes next after this?" She asked.

"What are you talking bout Arly?" He asked.

Her face fell. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No you didn't." He said. "I just wanted to know why you want to have sex and you just found out what it was not too long ago."

"I like you Jimmy and more than the friend and protector way." She said. "I like you in the way Valary and Matt like each other, the way Michelle and Brian like each other."

His eyes widen. "You do?"

She nodded. "I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way."

"Arly." He said taking her hand. "I do you like you that way too."

"You do?" She asked with wide eyes. "Even though I'm an alien?"

"That doesn't matter to me I like you for you." He said with a smile.

She smiled and they leaned back in kissing. It eventually got heated and Jimmy pulled away panting.

"We'll do it but not here." He said turning on the car.

She nodded. "It's more appropriate and better to do it in private correct?"

"Yeah." He said with a laugh. "You sure you didn't know about sex beforehand?"

"I'm just a fast learner." She said with a smile.

He returned it and pulled out and drove home.