Status: Complete

A Different Dimension

Chapter 18

As soon as Arly and Jimmy got through the door their hands were on each other. Jimmy gasped as Arly pushed him against the wall.

She attacked him with kisses and pulled his shirt off.

"Really eager aren't we?" Jimmy asked with a smirk.

She said nothing and trailed kisses down his chest and to his happy trail licking until she got to the top of his jeans.

"Now that I know what to do." She said unbuckling his belt. "I want to get straight to it."

He chuckled. "Well I'm not stopping you."

She smiled and pulled down his jeans and boxers.

She gently took him in her hand. Jimmy panted as she kissed the tip and trailed kisses down the side of it.

Coming back up she traced the prominent vein with her tongue. Jimmy gasped as she took the tip on her mouth. Rolling her tongue around and over the hole.

She slowly pulled it out before taking him completely in her mouth.

Jimmys head hit the walls as his back arched from the pleasure. He looked down watching his cock disappear in and out of Arlys mouth.

She went all the way down to the sack before going back up almost taking it out. Jimmy moaned his hands griping her hair a little roughly but she didn't appear to mind.

Arly nipped and bit him slightly only adding to the pleasure.

"Arly." Jimmy moaned.

He could feel her smile as she brought him closer to orgasm. Then Jimmy heard the sound of her back opening. He watched as her pink tentacle came forward.

His eyes widen as it came to his mouth gently trying to pry his mouth open. He realized she wanted him to suck on it.

He decided to return the favor.

Hesitantly he opened his mouth it went in. It felt scaly and soft and has a strange but good taste to it. Jimmy licked the tip and side of it. Bringing his free hand up he took the tentacle and started hollowing his cheeks.

He started licking it like he did a sucker.

Arly moaned softly as he gave her pleasure as she continued to pleasure him.

As he continued he saw the red tentacle come forward. Jimmy looked down as it started to gently shock his sack. Jimmy moaned as he felt himself build up.

Arly must've felt it too cause she held him tightly in her mouth and her tentacle shocked him a little harder..

Jimmy moaned as he released into her mouth. He watched as Arly swallowed as squirt after squirt was released. She swallowed it all moaning softly.

After licking him clean she came up kissing him.

"Fucking hell." He said stroking her cheek.

"I hope that's a good thing." She said.

He chuckled. "A very good thing."

"It's only gonna get better." She said grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs.

Entering his room Arlys lips met his pulling away he pulled her contacts out. Arly stepped back undressing herself fast.

"I wanted to do it." Jimmy said with a pout.

"I can't wait." She said. "I have a strong need for you and I need you now."

Jimmys eyes widen. "What brought this on?"

"My love for you and my need to have you." She said. "All of you."

Jimmy came forward her words tugging at his heart. He cupped her face kissing her gently.

"Let's not waste more time then." He said huskily. "You want me to prep you?"

She shook her head. "No foreplay but I have one request."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Can I ride you?" She asked.

Jimmys eyes widen. "How do you know what that means?"

"When I was in the cocoon for some reason everything about sex you could think of came into my mind." She said. "I now know all the terms now."

"Do you now?" He asked amused.

She nodded. "Downstairs I deep throated you."

"And it was the best blowjob I've ever had." He said kissing her. "But Arly I felt your tentacle injecting me with something."

"I was injecting you with pheromones to stimulate your hormones and get you harder faster." She said.

"It does that?" He asked.

She nodded. "My tentacles now have the ability to do different things that relate to their colors."

"What about the pink one?" He asked. "It tasted sweet."

She smiled. "It was releasing my love."

He smiled and kissed her. "I love you." He said.

"As do I to you." She said gently pushing him to the bed till he fell onto it.

Jimmy scooted to the headboard. After he was situated Arly got on top of him.

Leaning forward and kissing him she slowly lowered herself onto him. Jimmy watched as his cock disappeared into her.

He gasped as the familiar clenching feeling surrounded and engulfed him. It felt more intense this time.

Arlys eyes were closed as he went fully inside of her. Opening them they stared lovingly into each others eyes.

Jimmy brought her face forward kissing her gently. Pulling away and keeping their foreheads together. Arly started to move.

Both moaned softly as she started to go faster. Arly griped his shoulder and she started to bounce on him.

Jimmy cupped her bouncing breasts rubbing the nipple between his fingers. Arly closed her eyes gasping softly.

Jimmy threw his head back moaning as her walls and hair clenched and wrapped around him tighter.

Arly lean her body back as her tentacles came forward. Jimmy watched as some started to rub him and her at the same time as she continued bouncing.

Moaning Jimmy allowed two to enter his mouth. He clenched his mouth around them. He groped Arlys ass helping her. She grabbed his hands and intertwine their fingers.

Jimmy watched Arlys face as she came closer as did he. Bouncing a final time as her tentacles added shocks to them they moaned loudly in climax.

Jimmy shuddered as another orgasm hit and he squirted again into her. Arly quivered from it all.

Jimmy tried to catch his breath. He was exhausted but it was worth it. That was the most mindblowing sex he had ever had.

He opened his eyes seeing Arly sway from side to side with her eyes closed.

"Arly?" He asked worried.

She slowly opened her eyes revealing them changing into different colors.

"That was phenomenal." She whispered.

"That's one of the many words to describe it but it still doesn't do it justice" He said. "Words can't describe how amazing that was."

She smiled and slowly unclenched him and got off. She layed down on his chest he stroked her hair.

"Jimmy?" She asked looking up.

"Yes?" He asked looking down.

"No matter how far away we are I love you." She said. "No matter the distance cause my love for you is as big as that distance."

He kissed her passionately. "And I love you as big as space is."

She giggled. "That's fairly big."

He chuckled. "I know but it's true."

She smiled kissing him as her tentacles started slithering back in.

"Leave them out." Jimmy said. "I want to feel you completely around me."

She smiled and her tentacles came back out wrapping around them.

Holding each other they fell asleep in Arlys tentacles.