Status: Complete

A Different Dimension

Chapter 23

Jimmy drove on with Arly sitting beside him and Johnny next to her. Jimmy looked down and laced his fingers with Arlys who was sleeping on his shoulder.

She smiled in her sleep and laced their fingers tighter.

"So Jimmy what's the plan now?" Johnny asked.

"We hide out and wait at my house." Jimmy said.

Johnny nodded. "Okay."

Arlys eyes opened. "When we get home can we have chocolate pancakes?"

Jimmy chuckled. "Sure."

She smiled but it vanished when she heard them.

"What's wrong Arly?" Johnny asked her.

"Look behind Brian, Michelle and Zacky." She said.

Jimmy and Johnny looked out their windows to see two big army trucks behind them. Then Jimmys phone rang.

"Hello." He said.

"Fucking step on it!" Brian said. "These assholes are on our asses."

"Okay." Jimmy said hanging up. "Y'all put your seatbelts on."

They nodded and did what they were told.

Jimmy clutched the steering wheel and pressed all the way down on the gas. Matt and Brian following suit.

"Don't let them get away." General Cochran said. "Do everything you can to stop them."

The guy nodded and pressed a button which opened the hatch and a maching gun appeared.

"You've got to be fucking kidding." Zacky said looking over his shoulder.

"What?" Brian asked.

"They got a goddamn machine gun!" Zacky said. "Brian drive fucking faster!"

"Piece of shit doesn't go any faster than this!" Brian said as shots hit the back of his car.

"Jimmy they're shooting Brian." Johnny said looking out the window.

"Shit!" Jimmy said coming to a curve and driving faster.

"For the love of God you piece of shit come on!" Brian yelled.

Michelle screamed as they shot off the rearview mirror.

"No one shoots at my sister or friends." Valary said unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Val what the hell are you doing?!" Matt asked.

"Getting those bastards." She said taking out a gun.

"Where the hell did you get that?" He asked.

"I took it out the lab while those guys were in." She said rolling down the window.

"Be careful Val." Matt said.

She nodded and leaned out the window.

"What the hell is Val doing?" Johnny said.

Jimmy peeked in the mirror seeing Valary out the window and with a gun.

"I think she's gonna shoot their tires out." Jimmy said.

Valary leaned halfway out she gestured for Brian to move over. Seeing no other cars on the road he moved onto the other side.

The gun who was operating the machine gun stopped and disappeared back into the truck.

Valary aimed and shoot two shots the tires blew out and started dragging but the truck was still moving. She aimed at the other tires and shot them out.

The truck started swerving and finally went into a ditch.

Valary got back inside the car.

"That's my girl." Matt said. "But what about the other?"

"This thing only had four shots." She said glancing over her shoulder.

Matt looked worried and watched in the mirror as a bigger gun appeared.

"They're gonna shot Val and Matt." Johnny said.

"No they're not." Arly said. "Jimmy pull over."

"What are you crazy?!" He asked.

"Just do it!" Arly said.

Jimmy reluctantly pulled over and they all got out.

"Why the fuck are y'all pulling over?" Brian asked.

"Trust me." Arly said standing in front of them.

Matt and Val pulled up near them and got out. As the army truck approached Arlys back opened and her green tentacle slithered out.

Everyone watched in awe as it raised up and pierced the ground and a greenish yellowish liquid that was sizzling opened the road forming a hole.

"Acid." Zacky said.

Her tentacle then raised up squirting it in front of the truck as it approached.

"Let's get back in!" Jimmy said.

Everyone got back in their cars and watched as the truck ran over the acid. The tired starting to melt then it went into the hole the tires still melting.

"Fucking awesome." Johnny said.

Arly laughed as they drove away.

Everyone a while they arrived at Jimmys house. Everyone got out.

"We fucking did it!" Zacky yelled high fiving Brian.

Everyone laughed and entered Jimmys house.

"Thank you all so much for rescuing me." Arly said. "Group hug?"

She didn't give them time to answer cause her tentacles came out pulling them all into a hug. Everyone laughed as they tickled them.

"Arly your necklace has been going through the roof." Johnny commented.

She looked confused.

"He means its been glowing a lot." Valary said.

"Oh it's been glowing a lot cause my parents are coming to get me right now." She said.

"They are?" Michelle asked.

Arly nodded. "They're already half way here."

Everyone smiled but her eyes landed on Jimmy.

"Jimmy." She said walking over and cupping his face. "Please don't be sad."

"Can't help it." He said. "I just got you back now you're gonna be gone again."

"Don't see it like that." She said. "Remember what I said that night?"

"No matter how far the distance you love me as far as that distance." He said managing a smile.

"And you love me as big as space is." She said smiling.

"And I mean it." He said kidding her which she returned.

"We'll leave you two alone for a bit we'll come back later." Matt said as he headed to the door with everyone in pursuit.

"Okay." Jimmy said taking Arlys hand and lead her upstairs.

As soon as they entered their clothes were shed. Kissing Jimmy laid her gently on the bed.

His kisses trailed down until he came to her womanhood.

Kissing her inner thighs he looked at her.

She nodded in approval.

Jimmy flicked his tongue into one of her holes.

Arlys gasped her body lifting off the bed. Her hairs eagerly welcome his tongue wrapping around and caressing it.

Jimmy continued this until he tasted her juices. He came back up licking his lips.

Pressing his lips to hers he entered her. Arly wrapped her arms, legs, and tentacles around him as he began to thrust.

Their lips captured each others moans. As they got closer instead of the red tentacle the pink tentacle came forward. And gave them a euphoric shock.

They threw their heads back moaning as they came together. Gasping Jimmy buried his face in her neck.

Coming back up he cupped her face and stared deeply into those eyes he loved. Arly ran a hand over his sweat drenched face then through his sweat soaked hair.

Their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss.

"I love you." Jimmy said.

"I love you too Jimmy." Arly said.

Kissing again they layed there in each others arms savoring the moment they had together and the feeling of being in each others arms.

After showering, getting dressed, and eating they settled on the couch watching cartoons. After five minutes the others showed up and they settled down around the TV too.

After a while Arlys necklace started to glow intensely.

"They're in the Milky Way." She said. "They're almost here."

"Let's go outside then." Jimmy said getting up with the others following.

They sat down in the grass watching the sky.

"Jimmy what will you do when I'm gone?" She asked in between his legs.

"Probably will go back to how it was." He said. "Except now at least my friends know I was right about the existence of aliens."

Everyone laughed then Arly jumped up.

"There it is!" She said pointing.

They all watched as a twinkle was seen in the sky.

"Now we have more aliens to capture." A voice said.

They all turned seeing General Cochran and his men standing there with guns.

"Now no one move." He said. "We just want the aliens."

"She's going home." Jimmy said standing in front of Arly. "You're not taking her."

The General laughed. "A bunch of rebellious teens are gonna stop me?"

Jimmy yelled and ran into the General knocking him down. One men raised his gun and was tackled by Matt. Valary jumped on the back of one biting his ear.

"Arly go!" Jimmy said. "Don't worry about us just go!"

Arly looked at the approaching ship then at them again.

"Go!" Jimmy yelled.

Arly ran to the spaceship and a beam shoot out and she vanished.

Jimmy smiled but was then tackled by the General he got punched.

Jimmy grabbed his bleeding nose and got up.

"You've caused me enough trouble!" General Cochran said raising a gun.

Valary screamed as he shot at Jimmy.