Status: Complete

A Different Dimension

Chapter 25

"Jimmy it's time to give your report." Miss Lawson said.

He nodded and got up with his paper and stood in front of the class.

"My report is about why I think there's life outside our galaxy and on other planets." He said.

Some kids laughed and snickered.

"Shut up and let him talk." Trent told his friends who were laughing.

"Anyway I think life exists on other planets because frankly anything is possible." He said. "Scientists have found traces of water and life on Mars."

"So why isn't it possible for there to be life outside our galaxy?" He asked. "I know for a fact there is because during the break I protected and fell in love with an alien."

"Sullivan's finally found someone for him." A boy said.

Matt smacked him in his head shutting him up.

"I don't care if you don't believe me." Jimmy said. "All that matters is that I know they exist."

"What I learned from her is aliens pretty much look a lot like you and me with some exceptions." He said. "They have tentacles, silver eyes with no pupils, scaly skin, and they reproduce differently than us."

"How do they reproduce?" A girl asked.

"They can reproduce by swapping spit." He said.

"Eew!" A couple of people said and some laughed.

"Another thing I learned was that there are good aliens and there are bad aliens." He said. "The alien that got sent here she was sent here for her protection." "Cause bad aliens the ones who like to conquer and destroy planets attacked her planet."

"She told me that her and her people are pretty much like us only a little different." Jimmy said. "And they feel and want to be loved also." "Isn't that something we all want?"

Some of them nodded.

Jimmy continued. "In conclusion who's to say there's not life outside our galaxy?" "If there is instead of trying to capture it we should let it be or get to know it better that why we wouldn't be so scared of it and try to destroy it."

"Every living thing deserves freedom and a chance." Jimmy said finished.

Miss Lawson clapped and to Jimmys surprise the whole class clapped. Jimmy smiled he then felt the crystal close to his heart glowing cause it was warm.

As Jimmy drove home he took the crystal out as it started glowing brighter.

"It's never glowed this bright." He said as he arrived home.

"Mom?" He said entering the house.

"In here!" She called from the kitchen.

He walked in seeing her grabbing a bite before work.

"How was school?" She asked.

"It was great and I got an A on my paper." He said with a smile.

Her face lit up. "That's great Jim." She said ruffling his hair as she got up.

"I'll see you later." Barbara said. "I love you and don't burn the house down."

"Love you too and I won't!" He yelled.

Barbara laughed before exiting the house.

Jimmy chuckled and walked upstairs. The crystal started to glow brighter.

"Strange." He said putting it on his nightstand.

Jimmy was woken up by a loud noise. He groaned and shielded his eyes from the crystals glow.

"What the hell?" He said getting up and going downstairs.

He saw a bright light outside then it vanished.

Jimmy walked to the front door opened it he gasped.

"Arly?" He said.

She smiled. "Hello Jimmy."

"Are you really here?" He said.

She laughed. "Yes I am."

"I can't believe you're here." He said.

"Let me show you I'm here." She said cupping his face and kissing him.

Jimmy returned it eagerly wrapping his arms around her waist. They pulled apart.

"Do you believe I'm here now?" She asked.

He smiled. "Yes I do." He said leading her upstairs.

"Not that I'm not happy you're here." He said. "But why are you here?"

"Before I left I talked to my parents about coming here weekly." She said. "And they said yes."

"That's what you were talking to your parents about and what your dad said we'll see." He said.

She nodded. "They're gonna start bringing me here weekly then we can work up to more days." "I thought you knew I was coming."

Jimmy looked at the crystal which was glowing dimly.

"That's why it was glowing like that cause you were coming closer." He said.

She nodded. "It glows softly when we're far but as we get closer it glow brighter."

"Now I understand it." He said with a laugh. "How long are you here?"

"Until morning." She said sadly.

"That doesn't give us much time then." He said.

She smiled. "Then we should make the most of it." She said grabbing his shirt and leaning back.

"We should." He said kissing her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks y'all hope y'all enjoyed it!
xoxo