Status: Slight Writers Block :/

Jealousy Bites

Last Show

~Alex's POV~

This was it, the last show on this tour. I was always sad when we began to play Dear Maria, but this time I was a little happy. They had hotel rooms ready for us and I was wiped out. This show seemed shorter though, I felt a little different.

The crowd was laughing a lot, weird because Jack was no where near me that I knew of. I turned and saw the reason why our fans had erupted. Jack had reached around Zack and was trying to play his guitar for him.

That's why the show felt shorter. Jack and I hadn't been screwing around like normal. Jack must have been with Zack the whole time. I felt his stomach drop, but continued the song with a small laugh, I wasn't going to ruin the audience's happiness. When the song regretfully ended we all took bows and yelled into the crowd. I threw a few of my unused picks into the audience.

I loved the fans more than anything, but I was ready to sleep. I handed off my guitar to the tech and quickly found Matt Flyzik, our manager, who had the keys to the hotel rooms. Finally once Rian, Zack, and Jack had caught up Matt handed each Rian and I a key and said that our bags were already in our rooms.

"Of course it's Jack and Alex to a room and Rian and Zack, since that's how it always is," Flyzik got his own room and he was content with not dealing with us for a night.

"Come on Lex, you look wiped," Jack Barakat swung an arm around my and drug me towards the elevator with the rest of the band. I looked up at the taller, yet younger, man and knew I would have to say something tonight.

I, Alexander Gaskarth, was in love with Jack Barakat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh yeah so this is my first ever and the first chapter is really short b/c there's gonna be a lot of dialog in the next one. Anyway I'd love some feedback since this is my first!

~changed POV~