Status: Slight Writers Block :/

Jealousy Bites

Sleep is for the weak

~Alex's POV~

I was fumbling with the key card to our hotel room so Jack reached around me and moved my hand for me reaching around my other side with his other arm to open the door. The closeness of Jack made my stomach flip a little.

"I call shower first!" Jack practically yelled but with a look at Alex he decided to let the older man shower first so he wouldn't fall asleep while Jack was in the shower. "Never mind. Lexy you should shower first so you don't fall asleep all gross."

"Thanks Jacky..." I dug through my suitcase to find suitable pajamas and my toothbrush before shuffling into the small bathroom. It was true I was tired but really I was just a bit upset. I always used to think Jack liked me but neither of us had ever made a move on the other. But now I was questioning myself. Did Jack like Zack more? Did he just treat everyone like this?

"Stop it," I said to myself in the mirror which was quickly fogging up from the hot shower. I didn't need to think about this right now. I quickly checked my phone and realized I had been in here for far too long and quickly undressed and jumped in the shower. The hot water felt amazing as I scrubbed off the sweat and grime from the show. Regretfully I turned off the water and reached for a towel.

I dried off and started pulling on my pajamas, more awake after the shower than before. I reached up and wiped the fog off the mirror with a little hand towel then began rubbing my hair with one hand and fumbled with the toothpaste with the other trying to get the lid off. The door opened and I jumped dropping the toothpaste in the sink.

"Damnit Jack! What the fuck are you doing?" I looked over to my best friend who was chuckling in the door way letting in cold air from the outside hotel room.

"You've been in here forever I was checking on you," Jack looked down and picked up the toothpaste unscrewing the lid and handing it back to me, "Do you mind if I just go a head and shower while you're doing this? I don't wanna be up too late."

I nodded, it wasn't like I hadn't seen Jack naked plenty of times before, we've been best friends since we were in high school. Plus a lot of band pranks ended in the boys naked and yelling and running.

Jack turned on the hot water again and began to undress, the heat from his shower beginning to fog up the mirror again so I flipped on the fan and wiped at the mirror again. I may be weird but I liked to see myself when I brush my teeth. I looked up in the mirror only to see Jacks naked ass right behind me.

"Nice tan lines Barakat," I commented, trying to keep a playful mood in the room so it wouldn't get awkward. I fought hard to keep the blush off my face.

"Hey, I'm sensitive about that!" Jack spun to face me, fake pouting. He was so fucking cute. I laughed and looked down at my toothbrush hoping Jack would soon step in the shower because this was not going to work. He was so damn cute and seeing him naked was not helping me right now.

When I finally looked back up, Jack was safely in the shower and I quickly began brushing my teeth and hurriedly left to crawl in bed. I just wanted to sleep for ten years.

Instead I reached for the tv remote to find a movie on demand to watch with Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much for the subscribes and recs and the two comments you guys literally are the reason i'm still writing omg i love you.

if i ever get behind in updates (which i will try and do everyday or every other day) pls message me on tumblr: ofmiceandsempiturtles.tumblr.com

b/c i am very forgetful.

also this story is going to be slow and painful just like my life. and sorry the chapters are short rn. i'm trying to get it started once that happens they'll be MUCH LONGER.