Status: Slight Writers Block :/

Jealousy Bites

Drama What?

Jack emerged finally from the bathroom with only a towel loosely wrapped around his waist, "I figured you'd be out you looked so sleepy after the show, Lex."

I looked at the younger man, glancing over him. The towel was so low on his waist. Why was he doing this to me.

"Why aren't you wearing anything yet?"

"I forgot my pajamas in here... Why is there a problem?" I didn't need Jack to suspect anything so I looked away quickly and shook my head, choosing a movie without even asking Jack. They had already seen "The Hangover" but it would do for now.

Once again Jack shuffled out of the bathroom, this time wearing his pajama pants and toweling his hair some more before dropping the damp towel on the floor. I wasn't paying attention anymore because I assumed Jack was about to crawl into his own bed.

I made a surprised and slightly pained 'oomf' sound when Jack landed on me jumping from nearly the other side of the room, "Ouch Jack!! Why are you jumping on me what the fuck?"

"Lexy I wanna cuddle. It's cold in this stupid room" I was a bit taken aback, usually the couple stuff was saved for on stage or in interviews to please fans. But I wasn't going to complain.

"Sure Jacky, it is cold isn't it?" I tried to act normal while my lanky friend crawled under the covers with me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I squirmed a bit, looking into the mass of Jack's fluffy hair. Suddenly Jack sat back up.

"Nope that's wrong. I'm too tall for that" Then without warning Jack grabbed me and pulled me so that I was laying with my head on Jack's chest and Jack was cradling me. I smiled, this was nice this was how it was meant to be.

"Jacky..." I began.

"Yeah Lexy?"

"Do you like Zack?" I blurted my feelings. I immediately wished I never had.

"Of course, I mean he's one of our best friends? Is that what you mean? Why don't you like him?" Jack sounded a bit concerned. This wasn't the point I was getting at.

"No I mean... Like him... Like not like a friend... Like, like a-a... more than a friend...." I trailed off waiting for Jack to pull me off of him, even though I had begun to cling slightly to Jack's body.

Jack stopped breathing for a second, he was thinking. I knew this man too well.

"I love Zack as a friend. Not how you're thinking though. What brought this about, Alex?"

"You flirted with him the whole show!" I hadn't meant to yell but I was a little upset, I sat up so Jack could see my face, "You hardly talked to me or danced with me or touched me. Just with Zack the whole time. I felt left out!"

"Woah, Alex calm down," He sat up now facing the me, "Why are you acting like this? It's just me and Zack screwing around, this usually doesn't bother you. What's this really about?"

Jack knew me too well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fun fact: as i was writing this chapter i got so frustrated with typing their names over and over again that i changed the pov. now it's mainly alex's pov but i'll probably change it up some chapters. (i'll bold it at the top and also add a chapter description)

so yeah uh it's gonna happen soon.