Status: Slight Writers Block :/

Jealousy Bites

Feelings All Time Long

I looked down at the older boy. I knew he usually didn't ask weird questions like this, so I knew this was my chance. Finally Alex was going to tell me how he felt about me and I could finally admit my crush on him. I was so sick of hiding it and Zack was probably sick of helping me make him jealous.

"Woah, Alex calm down," I sat up to see his face better, "Why are you acting like this? It's just me and Zack screwing around, this usually doesn't bother you. What's this really about?"

Alex blushed a bit a looked away from my eyes, god his eyes are gorgeous... and distracting. I needed to focus to get him to tell me how he really feels.

"I just... sometimes... you mean.... I really care...." Alex mumbled so that I only caught a few words, this was going to be harder than I thought. I laughed a little.

"Lex, if I didn't know any better I'd say you have a crush on..." I was pausing to make him think I would say my own name, "ZACK! You do don't you?"

Alex's head snapped up in my direction so fast I was scared he had hurt himself. "No Jacky I most certainly do not have a crush on Zack! Nope that's impossible since I have this huge fucking crush on you Jack Barakat!" Alex stopped breathing after nearly spitting my name in my own face.

That was easy. The hard thing was responding to him, judging by his face I looked nearly as surprised as he was. I knew Alex better than Alex knew himself most days, and he didn't think he was going to say that. But he also wasn't going to let me just sit there and stare at him.

"Jay... Please say something... I didn't think I would admit that..." Alex's eyes pleaded with me now. I could see the sadness already set in and I couldn't take it a second longer.

I grabbed his face and pushed my lips to his, finally.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's late and short it's just you guys really liked it and i really wanted to update and i like it ya know. but i can't wait to get back into alex's pov. also i'm gonna rewrite this chapter in alex's pov next. so if it feels familiar it is. i'm repeating it for alex

(also you guys are dolls for commenting and i love you so much you have no clue)