Status: Working on the first Chapter now

South park New Adventures

What huh where are we,A Snowy prolouge,

Stan's P.o.v.

Dreaming about lots of getting an erection I was woken up by a kick. "Ow!" I opened up my eyes to see my ugly bitchy sister. "What do you want?" I moaned. She kicked me once more. "Stop dreaming about sed and get in the car dick head". "Why didn't you wake me up earlier its time to leave already"

If you are wondering where we are going apparently im moving to New york. It sucks I had a lot of friends here. My sister punched the back of my head and i was knocked into the bathroom. I grabbed my tooth brush and began to brush. After i slided down the railing and almost fell on my way down. I quickly putted on my clothes and headed out side grabbing my tablet on the way out.

Randy's P.o.v.

I saw Stan-Sama running. He was leaving for New York already. I looked down in the small puddle below him. Looking in his own reflection he touched his brunette hair and looked in his own dark blue eyes. It was glistening in the sun. He decided to run over to Stan.

Stan's P.o.v.

I saw my best friend Randy run over to me and i sucked up the tears when I saw him. Trying not to make them fall held them in tight.

"Leaving so soon why didn't you tell me today was the day you were gonna leave". I stayed silent and looked at the sun. "Because I didn't want to face the fact that I was leaving and was never gonna see you again. Part of it is because………" Tears ran downmy face. "I didn't want you to see me cry" I said quietly. Randu put his and and my fore head together. Randy gripped my waist and nuggied him. "Silly your gonna see me again its not that much of a big world"

"Man I'm bisexual this just looks gay" Randy raised an eyebrow. "Well im a homo and I wrestle males so does that make me bisexual or just gay fuck". "You wrestle men?!" I was in shock. "With my tounge" Randy leaned in closer and turned his head side ways. He kissed me gripping my jacket tight. I kissed back only to find our tounges wrestling. My dad honked his horn and I shouted. "Im coming dad!"

I rushed to the car but Randy caught up behind me. "Uh…………Stan before you go take this its my lucky hat. It gets cold in New york keep it K" I nodded "Make sure when you reach New York call me and take a picture of the statue of liberty and send me the picture promise". I nodded once more. "I swear only my life". The car pulled off and he waved goodbye I waved back and my sister punched me in the shoulder.

"Fag" she punched me once more and I shrugged it off. The day grew longer and it was night. I fell asleep and I got back to my dream that my sis woke me up today from

Stans Mom P.o.v.

While watching outside the window i noticed something strange

"Um honey did that sign just say route 66."

"It will be fine its faster this way" My idiotic husband just shrugged it off like a retard.

"Seriously you watch to much Cars and myth busters" My daughter said.

Stan P.o.v.

I woke up with a bright light in my face. Trying to block it my dad started to fall asleep. My sis whispered in my ear. "Were taking route 66 wich means…" my mom screamed and I yelled at my dad. "Dad a fucking bullshitting truck" the car tipped over onto a pile of snow breaking a sign and flipping into a field if snow and trees.

Gasping for air I finally found my way out of the car and crawled out. Reaching for my hat I clinched on to it. I held it tight and slowly began doze off. I closed my eyes hoping it wasn't the last time I did face first into the snow i drifted off to sleep maybe even death.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think. I will uptadate soon. Please don't think this is a yaoi. Comment please!!!!