Status: Working on the first Chapter now

South park New Adventures

South Park,Pond of the century

Kyle's P.o.v.

Looking at the pretty toy butterfly in my hand something caught my eye. "Holy shit" There was a boy and his face was flat in the snow. Then I saw a tipped over car where the south park sign used to be. "Hey yo kid you alive." I tired tapping him on his head but there was no respond. I flipped him over and the snow in his hair made him overly attractive. The snow sparkled and I started to get hard.
Trying to keep my little guy down I tried to do CPR.

My lips touching his warm ones was amazing. But trying to save his life was number ine priority. I then felt his tounge swirling around in my mouth. We were actually tounge wrestling.

Stan's P.o.v .

Feeling Ryan's warm tounge in my mouth was awsome. When I opened my eyes I saw blue sky and Soft clouds. It started to snow. The kiss between me and Ryan got more intense. "Oh Ryan I moaned" I tounge wrestled him one more time. I looked around and noticed the car tipped over and that what would Ryan be doing in New York. Only it wasn't New York and It wasn't Ryan it was a boy with a green jacket on.

I kicked the boy in the face and yelled. "Ahhhhhh who the hell are you!!!!!!" He looked at me strange and wiped his mouth off then spitted a few times. "Welcome to South park you ok" My head started to burn and I found out there was a cut on my for head. I crawled up to the boy and got on my knees. "Im Stan excuse me but im where?!" The guy chuckled and told me I was in South Park more quietly. He took out his phone and dialled 911. Phew I thought my parents were gonna die!

A few minutes passed and Kyle got ofd the phone. "The police will take care of the situation don't cry ok I promise your family will be ok. The car is just to heavy to tip back over. He held out his hand and told me his name Kyle what a cute name it fits him. I started to suck up some tears and made him help me up.

"Last one to the pond is a gay bastard" I said running towards the pond.

I was out of breath and he walked behind me. I pointed at him and called him a gay bastard it looks like he didn't even want to run. "You see im panelsexual."

He walked pass me hands behind his back and sat down in front of the pond. He patted the bench and told me to sit. I took the offer and sat down next to him. The wind blew and my hair swayed in nice cool breeze. "You must be straight anyone who thinks gays are bastards they must be straight". Kyle then sighed.

"Actually I'm Bi I just don't like being called Gay a gag or A homo" Kyle was surprised to here that. "You will get what im saying when you get older". The wind got stronger and the clouds got darker. I was blown ontop of Kyle and both of our faces turned. "Come to my place dude you need a break from all this"

I got up from Kyle and helped him up. As we walked to his house we held hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter had fluffy yaoi in this again please dont think this is yaoi. But LGBT rights ok. That was the theme for only this chapter.