Status: active

We Don't Belong

II.

The warm weather wasn't exactly her best friend. Warm weather meant shorts and less clothing. Shorts meant everyone would be able to see her massive thighs that she despised so much. Flip flops meant people could see her awkward looking toes. Tank tops and short sleeve shirts meant people could see her flabby arms and stomach fat rolls and love handles. Addie didn't have any of those things. She was perfect and that's why all the guys liked her instead. None of them ever gave Haven a second glance.

Addie and Haven set up their chairs in the front and let their skin soak up the warm sun.

"Hey, Haven." A voice said close by and caused her to open her eyes. Standing in front of her and Addie was Andy.

Addie had a huge grin plastered on her face. Haven just sat there in aw. Andy knew her name?

Andy sat down in between the girls' two chairs. "I don't go on for a while." He informed.

Addie looked at Haven with a mischievous look playing in her eyes. Haven looked back at her with confusion written on her face.

Addie swiftly grabbed Andy's hat off his head and shot out of her seat, darting across the lush green grass.

"Hey!" Andy exclaimed and got up, running after her.

Haven sighed as she sat back in her seat. Addie was always doing that. She did it to every guy. Haven thought it was really kind of stupid.

"Come on, give it back." Andy said, holding out his hand to her.

Addie bit her lip sensually and smiled, shaking her head no with the hat hidden behind her back.

Andy shrugged. "Fine." And he sat down in Addie's beach chair next to Haven. Haven's heart began to pound violently in her chest and she could feel her cheeks heating up.

"Fine..." Addie handed the hat back over. "Now get up." But Andy refused. Addie sighed and sat down on the ground in front of Andy, leaning back and resting against his shins.

Haven eyed the two briefly before averting her eyes back to the stage and watching the current band that was performing. Admittedly, the whole situation between Andy and Addie made Haven feel rather awkward. She felt as though she were imposing on something. The next time she looked over at them, they were holding hands with their fingers interlocked. Haven looked the other way. A guy had never wanted to touch her, let alone touch her like that: with care and love flowing out of every pore. And the truth was, she didn't think any guy would ever want to touch her like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a weird dream last night that I was at the college I'm transferring to but me and a group of people I had become friends with decided to go to the city for a night out and the group got split up for some reason and there was this guy and he and I were adventuring through the tops of the buildings and we found this weird room with a huge bed and it looked like something out of a fantasy book and he touched me in a way I never thought any guy would ever want to touch me. He brushed his fingers against my cheek, kissed me with passion and we kinda rolled around on the bed kissing and laughing like you see in the movies sometimes. And I looked up at him and said something like no one has ever wanted to touch me like that. and it was just kinda nice I guess because a lot of my friends are now starting to have sex since we're in college now and I've only been kissed twice in my whole life and it was the same guy... so I guess I've just been feeling kinda down about myself and it slipped into my dream and gave me the idea for this.

Shout outs:

-CassandraMotionless