Status: One possibly 2 shot

Hold Till May

Kellin

Dear Vic

I'm sorry to do this to you. I truly am. I love you so much baby. Please stay here. I know it will be hard but i know deep down in my heart you be able to over come this. I wanted to wait till May like you wrote about in that song. But May is too far away. I know your my fiancé and I'm sorry we can actually marry. But you can tell everyone was your husband.
I remember when I first move to Clairemont High. You were the school bully and I was the kid with the stupid depressed attitude. But I guess something I don't what intrigued you about me. And I fell in love you right there.
I loved the first time we had sex. We weren't fucking we were making love. And it was so great. Seeing the love in you eyes was so greats. I love you so much Vic.
Saying I love you was so great cause I remember me saying it on accident but who care we both knew that. It was perfect. I will love you forever Victor Vincent Fuentes.

So remember me. Baby stay on earth for me. Please don't end up like me. A depressed man with to many scars to count. I know you love my scars and body. Even though I thought I was fat. You told me "kells your a tiger getting its strips" well roar Vic.

When you come home I won't be here. Cause my body will be tossed from the Cliffs. My attempts at flight. It fail of corse cause anything that falls get sucked up by gravity. And the depression.

Vic baby I love you. I wanna met you on Gods terms not yours okay?I'm sorry to leave you like this, but it has to be done, I shouldn't of hid my feelings. I might be alive right now. Oh well. I see if I can still get to heaven.
I know you'll forget me. It's okay they always do. Well my dad didn't. Remember he abused me. And you convinced me to call the cops, after her raped and beat me? Me too. That was a great thing you did for me Vic. No that's not it. You should me life had a purpose.. Well until now. I could feel slipping me through my fingers, but it's okay. You'll be free now!
Once again I am so sorry Vic to leave you I love you so fucking much

Love your husband
Kellin Quinn Fuentes
♠ ♠ ♠
I might write about how Vic copes after this.. Let me know if I should!