Untitled

the world is ugly

"Come on, just hear me out here. It coul-"

"Shut the fuck up, Frank. I am not letting my little brother risk his life out there. It's too damn fucking risky and you know it."

"Gerard please, you need medicine. You're lucky your leg hasn't gotten an infection yet, you need medical help."

"My leg is fucking fine."

"You're losing alot of blood Gerard, let us help you."

"I told you I'm fucking fine!"

"Gee, please-"

"Mikey, I am not letting you risk your life for me. I won't let you do that."

"But you would for me-"

"That's fucking different and you know it!"

"Fine, then I'll go."

"Frank please don't-"

"Ray, I could do this. I'm small, I'm athletic, and I could squeeze through small places. Look, the pharmacy is just three blocks ahead. Ray and Mikey would be a big help on the roof. Shoot those motherfuckers down while I make it to the first block. There's a staircase leading directly to the second, and Bob and Brian could cover me."

"I'm not letting you out there Frank, it's too dangerous. There are more walkers out there than usual, you're going to die out there."

"Well I guess I'll die in style then."

"Frank don't-"

"You're going to fucking die out here Gerard. The cut is swelling up and the amount of blood you're using is just- I, I'm not gonna fucking lose you Gee. Not after Linda."

"Frankie please-"

"I'm doing this Gerard, I'm not gonna lose you."

-

So this is it huh. The whole world's gone to shit and there are people rising from the dead wanting to eat your brains out. It's the end of the world, and Frank's fucking pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
idk