Sequel: From Thief to Agent
Status: Just popped out of me head! Will be updating when I find the time!

The Adventure of a Thief

The Escape

"Are you ready Molly?" Dr. Roberts voice sounded in my head.

"Yes," I thought back, "both of us are ready."

"Are you sure we should have him escape?" Dr. Roberts sounded unsure in my head.

"Yeah, I'm sure!" I thought back hastily

"Okay. Ready? Three. Two. One" I closed my eyes, and like that I was in Loki's cell.

He grabbed me and put the image of a knife to my neck.

"Help! Please!," I yelled as loud as I could. The guard turned around, and almost pooped himself when he saw me in his cell.

"Let her go!" he yelled. I hoped that he wouldn't call for reinforcements, and I was pleased when he started to open up the glass cell. He pointed his gun at Loki and me and shouted, "Let her go!"

I closed my eyes, and I was behind the guard. I kicked him further into the cell, and Loki took a step around him, and like that we were out of the cells.

Okay, that was probably too easy. "Can you work your powers?" I asked.

"What are you talking about? They are already working!"

I turned to him, and I was surprised to find a guard next to me. I looked down at my hands, which was covered in the gloves the guards wore. "Okay, wow, let's go."

We started to walk out of the holding cell area. Okay, phase one is complete

Good, Molly, now out of the prison area, take a left, and then keep going straight, and a right, and you are home free.Dr. Roberts said But Molly, hurry. T.J said you have two minutes befoe the security system comes back on.

"Left here. We have two minutes before they figure out we are gone," I whispered to Loki.

"We will walk fast then," he whispered back.

Right before we got to our right turn, alarms started going off. I was unsure what to do, but Loki kept on walking calmly, so I did the same.

We were met by troop of guards. "The prisoners have escaped!" one informed us.

"Yes. We are on our way to check the outside permiter," Loki replied calmly.

"Right, keep on going."

I could feel the freedom before we reached the doors marked exit. This was probably the most easy thing.

We were outside. I realized we were in a parking lot, in the middle of a forrest.

"Pick a car," I told Loki, and he pointed to a forrest green camero. I approached it, and I focused on the car lock. It unlocked and I swung the door open. TJ had taught me how to hot wire a car, and in a couple of minutes the engine rumbled.

We both got in and were on our way to a security check point.

"I have this my dear," Loki said. I looked at my reflection and noticed that I was the lady that captured me, Black Widow.

"Leaving early, Mrs. Romanova?" the guard at the gate asked.

"Yes, I was assinged on a mission," I responded.

"Have fun," the guard said as the gate opened.

We were free