Sequel: From Thief to Agent
Status: Just popped out of me head! Will be updating when I find the time!

The Adventure of a Thief

He Awakes

Dragging a six foot grown man up the stairs is probably one of the hardest thing an average height girl would ever have to do. Especially if you're trying to be careful. We were leaving a blood trail.

"Please, please, please," I kept on praying over and over. Even if he did scare me, I didn't want him dead.

He groaned when I finally set him down on the bed. I breathed a small sigh of relief. I disappeared into the bathroom to get a wet wash cloth, and when I returned I started to blot where the blood was coming from. After I got most of it off, I discovered there was no wound. At first, I was confused, but then I could hear him saying in my head, "I am a god," and I shrugged it off.

I was leaning over him, still cleaning blood off of his forehead, when he opened his eyes. I didn't realize it until he grabbed my elbow, stopping me.

I jerked my arm back in surprise, but he still kept his grip. When I looked at his eyes, I saw that he was lost.

"Where am I?" he asked me.

"You're in my grandmother's house," I say softly. "Do you remember who I am?"

"Are you a Valkyrie?" he asked after a moment hesitation.

Karl told me about Valkyries once, but I wasn't quite sure if it was a compliment. "Do you even know who you are?"

He paused again, his blue eyes not leaving mine, as if I could give him the answer, "Loki?"

"Right," I said, giving him a weak smile.

My head was spinning. What else do I need to tell him? Nothing? Would he figure it out on his own? I had no experience with this.

"Dr. Roberts," I pleaded in my head, but still no answer.

"You are very beautiful," he said, reaching his hand up to caress my face, "What is your name?"

I pulled my face away from his hand, "Loki, you don't remember? I'm Molly, we spent the last two weeks together."

"Molly?"

"Yes, um do you need water or anything?" I asked, really unsure and uncomfortable.

"That would be grand," he said.

As I left the room I couldn't help but notice how pleasant he was. I just smirked to myself, and when I returned with the glass of water, he was sitting up in the bed, waiting for me.