Sequel: From Thief to Agent
Status: Just popped out of me head! Will be updating when I find the time!

The Adventure of a Thief

Meanwhile

"Dr. Roberts, we need your cooperation," Fury said to the man across the table.

Dr. Roberts was a man in his late thirties, with his brown hair graying. His glasses reflected the florescent lights. He sat there calmly, "I'm sorry, but I cannot disclose information about my patient."

"You are no longer a doctor, and she isn't your patient. But even if she was, this isn't just about Molly Hatkins anymore."

"What do you mean?" Roberts asked, a hint of concern in his voice.

"What I mean is that she is in the company of a person, who hates humanity. She could be in even more danger with him than if she was with us. Please, let us save her."

Dr. Roberts dropped his head in his hands, defeated. "Okay, I'll tell you where she is."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The thirteen year old was worried about her father. She paced back and forth in the empty great hall of the palace. "Mother?" she called out.

"Yes, dear?" Angrbooa deep voice echoed through the silent frosty hall.

"When is father coming home?" the child demanded. "I know that he is free, I saw it!"

"That, I am not sure of," she replied to her daughter, "He will be back soon for you, Hela."

Hela shook her head, her black ringlets bouncing with the sudden movement. "I want him now."

Although her daughter was young, Angrbooa feared her daughter. She knew that her daughter was more powerful than her already, at age thirteen, and soon she will be more powerful than her father, Loki.

Not long ago it was Angbrooa that was the feisty one. Her spark is what attracted Loki to her, and he had seduced her. He had told her that his wife, Sigyn, had bored him. Angbrooa was ten times more exciting, and not only that, she was a giantess, someone different from Loki's regular Asgardians.

But he had left her, and her daughter, when he went out to try and destroy humanity. But Hela missed him a lot, and was deeply devoted to him. She would do anything for him.

"We need to go get him now," Hela was now demanding, "And I will do it with or without your help."

"But, dear," her mother started to protest, but a deep rumble silenced her. The palace floor started to split open and with a horrible scream she saw something form before her very eyes. A figure, very tall and very white. It let out a terrible screech while it was being formed, as if the actual formation was a painful process.

And then it stopped growing. A seven foot figure made out of ice stood before her, and the room was instantly colder.

"Hela, what have you done?" her mother asked, frightened.

"I have made something that will get my father back," Hela said, and then looked at her creature. "We are going to Midgard."

And before her mother could say anything, they were gone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just finished blowdrying my hair, and since I wanted to impress Loki, I was taking the curlers out of it.

I let my eyes wander, and I glanced at the window. What I saw shocked me so much, that I had to take another glance. It was flurrying.

I unwound the last curl, and I approached the window. The whole ground was covered in snow, when just this morning is had been in the late 60's. And that's when I sensed it. I sensed something dark.

I called out for Loki, and when he answered, I jumped to where he was.

"Do you sense it?" I asked him, "What is it?"

"Something from my realm," he replied, a little confused.

I opened the front door, and standing on the porch was a girl. She had pale skin, which looked white compared to her gray dress. Her hair was dark, but her eyes were a very unsettling light blue.

But what really got me was the figure behind her. An ice creature, taller than any person I've seen.

"Hela?" Loki asked, behind me.

"Father, it's time to come home," was all she said.