Status: New Story, hopefully stick with this one. Comment,subscribe and recommend. (Active)

Nobody Saw This Coming...

Chapter 1

I was going on a trip to Spain with my college class. I was going with my two best friends and their names were Lewis and Chase. They are the only two I get along with in college since I moved to South Carolina to be with my big sister Heather.

I was leaving my sister's house to meet Lewis and Chase at school so we could the first ones on the bus. We were quite close so we wanted to sit together. We didn't get on with the rest of the class and we liked that. We could be ourselfs around each other.

"Heather, that's me leaving for the year. I will text when we are on the bus leaving ok?" I saoid to her in full breath running down the stairs. She came out the living-room and she had a huge smile on her face. I got worried because she looked at me in a way that was not normal 'for her'.

"What's up Heather? Are you ok?" I asked her poking her jokingly. She shrugged with one arm behind her back. I tried to look behind her but she just moved it out of my view.

She walked out so I didn't bothe. I texted Lewis and Chase.

Lisa ~ "Hey, Guys. I'm on my way to college. Where will I see yous?". Since I moved they were the only two that I loved, well other than Heather. My phone buzzed and a smile appeared on face.

Chase ~ "Not a problem, Em. I'm going to be there 5 minutes late. Mum making me do a double take on the suitcase. haha, see you soon Chicka ;) x"

Lewis ~"Great, I will be there in 2 secs. :) x"

We may only be friends but they always sent me wee kisses, I thought it was sweet. As I was about to leave I heard a knock on my door. So I went to answer it, opened up the door.

"Hello, Lewis....I thought you were going to be at college in 2 mins. Not my house" he laughed and gave me a heart melting smile.

"Surprise, your sister told me to come and get you." I looked behind me to see Heather looking in the mirror being all innocent.

"Heather, you got Lewis to come and get me??? Why????" she then dragged me into the living-room.

"Lisa, come on. You don't see it? He likes you, he asked me and I just simply approved." she gave me a cheeky smile and pushed me towards Lewis.

"Now go, otherwise. The both of you will be late. Love ya sis, have fun!" i smiled back at her before leaving with Lewis.

"Love ya too, sis". I turned to Lewis who was offering me his arm. I gladly took it and we walked to his car.

"So, Lisa. You looking forward to going on the trip to Spain?" I asked her, but at the same i was feeling hot because I was going a trip with the girl I loved.

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to spending it with my two best friends." I said to Lewis giving him a huge smile, offering me a fist pump.

"Lewis come on, don't leaving me hanging here." I said laughing. He looked over and fist pumped me back and contiues to drive.

"Sorry, I don't want us to die." i said to her laughing.

I looked to my phone to see Chase had texted me, me and Lewis weren't talking so I opened it.

Chase ~ "Hey, come on. Where are you? I'm gonna have to go on this trip myself haha ;) x". I read the text and laughed as I replied back.

Lisa ~ "Hey, Lewis came to my house to pick me up, cool isn't it. Anyway, we will be 5 minutes. :)"

CHASE'S POV

My phoned buzzed so I took out to see a text from 'Lisa<3'. I smiled as i opened the text.

Lisa ~ "Hey, Lewis came to my house to pick me up, cool isn't it. Anyway, we will be there 5 minutes. :)". My heart dropped as I read it, Lewis knew how I felt about her. He's known her for 9 months and I met them both 2nd month in, When I set my eyes on her My heart and sole knew she was to be mine. I was sitting in our usual spot outisde the college waiting on them. I took my phone out to look the pivtures that had been taken in the last 7 months of us all being together. When me and Lisa were alone, I tried to get photos of me and her...I succedded of course. I swiped through them all to my favourite one where she let me kiss her check and she had a huge smile plasted on her face. That moment was the best for me. It was I finally realised I loved her. BUt of course there was Lewis so I didn't say anything.

It was 8:35, the time they were supposed to be here at and there was no sign of them, I was about to text her until I looked up and Lewis's car parked right in-front of me. I got up and opened Lisa's door to help her out. What I didn't expect was the hug she gave me. I smiled at her.

"Aww, you guys are the best. I can't believe I'm going on a trip with my two BF. I can't wait." Lewis and I smiled in confusion. But we realised she meant 'Best Friends' so we shook it off. We all went over to sit on the wall, Lisa's phoned buzzed with a Twitter noitification. She took out her phone and checked, she stood up and starting jumping and screaming.

"Lisa, what's wrong?" we both asked her. She looked round at us with excited eyes.

"Leo has tweeted me, he just told me that he is sending me tickets to his show. For being such a great supporter, he wants to meet me." she shouted at us.

"Wow, Lisa that is amazing. I bet you can't wait to go now." she looked at us confused.

"Guys, I'm not going with-out yous." she said pouting. Me and Lewis stood up and hugged her, she was never the selfish kind, where-ever she was going we had to go with her. Yes, even shopping. It was torture, but we didn't mind since we could spend time with her.
Anyway, we waited on the rest of the class coming. We just talked about random stuff, then we noticed that the rest of the class were coming. Lisa looked up to see girls heading in our direction. The one thing we all knew is that one girl in our class had her way will all the boyz in the class, she pretty much seduced all the boys into bed with her. But me and Lewis made sure she wouldn't get her way with us two. We both saved ourselfs for Lisa, Yes we are all virgins.
"Hey Chase, what you doing when you get to Spain, I'm going to be really tired. So I might just go to bed, wanna join me???" she said as she was almost on my lap push her hand down my chest. I felt nothing, I just felt disgusted that she actually had the nerve to try on me. Considering she tried it on Lewis 3 weeks ago, I pushed her away because she was inches from kissing him. Lewis isn't the kind of boy to push anyone away, he was raised to be a gentleman, so was I. But i wasn't going to let someone like Shelby get her way with my best friend/brother.

"Shelby, back off. I'm not going anywhere with you. You've got a nerve. Just leave me alone. And that includes everyone but mostly me and Lisa and Lewis. Leave all the innocent people alone. Stop being the whore that you show yourself to be." she just looked at me like 'aw well, I tried'. She then got up and kissed the popular boy in our class Steven. They've been a couple for over the 6 months. Yes, she has slept with other guys. But he doesn't seem to mind.

*20 mins later*

"Guys, here comes the bus. Grab the bags and let's be the first ones on the bus." As soon as I said that Lisa jumped up and grabbed both my hand and Lewis's hands and dragged us on the bus. We all sat down at the front we there is 3 in a row.

"What's wrong, are you fogetting that the driver gets the bags. We are cool now." she said looking at us. As we relaxed the rest of the class jumped on. None of us paid any attention to them, we didn't want to give them the satisfaction.
We just sat there, watching the road in-front us. Lewis was reading a book he had with him, he was reading Twilight (We don't him) and Lisa was listening to her iPod. Me, I was just sitting there trying to think of songs lyrics, I planned to tell Lisa how I felt about her, I was writing a song to sing to her, she loved listening to song, she constantly watched Leo Moon who is a young teenager who was a 'Overnight Internet Sensation' ever since then she won't stop listening to his songs. As far as I know her favourite were 'Steal your Heart' and 'I think about You' and 'Not a love song' and lastly 'Illusion'. Her iPod put those as her favourites and mostly played. After 1 1/2 hours I fell asleep, but I woke up to Lisa asleep on my shoulder. I was shocked, my instant reaction was to look over to Lewis, he was still reading his book, he always went into his world when reading books. You had to shake him to get him to tear his eyes away from the pages. Anyway, we were still at least 4-5 hours away. So I carefully put my head on hers.

"Guys, we are here" I was being shaked by Lewis. I rubbed my eyes to see Lisa was still on my shoulder with a smile on her face. So I gently shook her to wake her. She woke and look straight up at me. Man, those big blue eyes. Beautiful, no-one could deny that.
Anyway, we all got off the bus and grabbed our luggage, we some how managed to convinced the teacher to let us have a bedroom together as long as we agreed to single beds. We got settled in, put our stuff away, I was avbout to say something to Lisa when there was a knock on the door. I went over to the door and opened it. There was man standing at the entrance.

"Hi Sir, there is an envelope for a Miss Lisa-" Lisa came to the door and took the envelope from the guys grasp.

"Thanks" was all she said.

Lisa jumped onto her bed and me and Lewis sat on either side of her. We both could tell what it was but we wanted to see her reaction. She opened it and pulled a letter, she opened it for it to say

'Hey there, Lisa. It's me Leo. Please don't find it wierd that I knew where you were staying, ok fine. Lewis and Chase told me ;) Anyway, in the envelope you will find 3 tickets and backstage passes. I hope to see you later tonight ;) The show starts at 9pm sharp.
Bye Leo x'

Lisa stood up with a blank expression on her face. Me and Lewis looked at each other not knowing what was wrong, I was about to ask her what was wrong when she dropped the envelope and fell to the ground.

"Whoa" we both shouted. We both ran to her and lifted her onto her bed. She came through thankfully.

"What happened?" she asked, I looked at Lewis for an answer and he just shook his head meaning he didn't know either.

"Well, to put it into a simple way. You have to get ready for a show tonight which is starring Leo Moon, your favourite singer. He has sent you tickets and backstage passes for all of us." she looked at me and then Lewis. She then got off her and grabbed her rob and locked the bathroom.

"I need to get ready guys, I need to look my best tonight." she shouted from the otherside of the door.

'You always look your best to me' I thought. Me and Lewis went to go and get changed.

*1 1/2 hours later*

"Guys, what do you think?" Me and Lewis looked round to find an angel in Lisa's place.

"Wow, Lewis. Is that an angel?" i asked and he smirked and nodded. I looked at Lisa to find her smiling proudly and smirking herself. We had to leave in about 5 mins from now.
Lisa grabbed her purse and me and Lewis just grabbed our wallets and phone. We headed for the lift and went to 1st floor, we got out and headed for the main hall, there was a guy waiting. Lisa handed over the tickets and shows him the backstage passes. He nods and says something into a walkie-talkie. A few seconds later another gentle comes through the main door and tells us to follow him.

"Can I just ask where you are taking us?" I asked feeling worried and slightly cautious.

"Aww, Mr. Moon has requested that Miss. Lisa and her friends get VIP viewings.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think of the first chapter, Sorry about the delay on the rest of the chapter. I wanted to be more dramatic. Tell me what you think.

Please comment on this, I really need the help. I want to become a writer and this is the first step. I need the help. Please comment and to give me more inspiration and motivation, Recommend and Subscribe. You have no idea how much that would mean to me

Love Rebecca x
Love you all.