Until We Meet Again

Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Cade's POV

I walked to Gage's house on the night of the concert. I wore my Misfits shirt and MCR hoodie. I knocked on the door and Gage answered. He led me up to his room. He paced around looking for everything before we left. He grabbed his keys and his ticket and walked downstairs. He was wearing a plain black shirt and his revenge hoodie. He said bye to his mom and walked out to the car. It was an older black mustang, with a beige interior. I got into the passenger seat and he got in the driver's seat and started the car.

"I didn't know you could drive," I said.
"Yea, I'm sixteen, I was held back," he replied, almost disappointed in himself.
"Oh..." I said, unsure of what else to say.

The rest of the ride was pretty quiet, Gage put in an MCR cd and I quietly sang along to their 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge' cd. When 'Cemetery Drive' came on, it reminded me of losing Camdon, I still continued to sing quietly, each word bringing the pain back out.

This night, walk the dead
In a solitary style
And crash the cemetery gates
In the dress your husband hates
Way down, mark the grave
Where the searchlights find us
Drinking by the mauseleum doors
And they find you on the bathroom floor

I miss you, I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard


"Why are you singing so quietly?" Gage asked, turning down the music slightly.
"Because I'm not a good singer," I said, fighting back tears as Gage brought my mind back to reality.
"I think you have a beautiful voice," he stated, reaching for my hand.
"Thanks..." I said, enclosing my hand with his as Gage turned the music back up.

Back home, off the run
Singing songs that make you slit your wrists
It isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun
So I won't stop dying, won't stop lying
If you want I'll keep on crying
Did you get what you deserve?
Is this what you always want me for?

I miss you, I miss you, so far
And the collison of your kiss, that made it so hard


I began to sing again as we drove down the highway. The rest of the car ride was silent, we continued to hold hands, aside from when Gage needed both hands to turn. About ten minutes later we arrived at the arena where the concert was.

"Are you ready?" Gage asked, unbuckling his seatbelt.
"Yeah I think so," I replied, unbuckling mine as well.
"Cade before we get out I want to tell you something," he started.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I really like you, and I'm glad you came with me tonight," he said nervously.
"I like you too, and I'm glad you invited me," I replied, blushing.
He stared into my eyes for a second and gave me a quick peck on the lips, followed by a big smile.

We were lucky enough to be right infront of the stage. We got there right before the majority of the people showed up. People began to crowd around us, thankfully I still had room to breath. As we waited for My Chemical Romance to come out, I became bored. I noticed there was a girl standing next to me. She had long black hair that reached the middle of her back. Her bangs were dyed red. She must have noticed me looking at her since she looked up at me with an unsure look. Her right was blue and her left eye was green.

"Hi!" I greeted.
"Hello..." She replied, still unsure what to think.
"I'm Cade," I said, reaching my hand out.
"I'm Roxi," She said in return, shaking my hand.
"This is Gage," I introduced, pointing to Gage.
She gave a little wave to Gage.

We began to talk about our love for My Chemical Romance. After that we started talking about music in general, and Gage joined in the conversation. Soon enough I heard everyone scream. I looked up and I saw Gerard standing on the stage infront of me. Frankie wasn't to far away either. They played the whole 'Black Parade' cd in order, then they began to play 'Three Cheers' songs. It was a great concert. Afterwards, Gage, Roxi, and I walked out together. I found out that Roxi went to our school, and she was even in our grade. She seemed like a really nice person, and she was pretty as well. We exchanged screen names, and soon after Gage and I left.

He dropped me off at my house, and I went straight to my bedroom. It was an amazing night, and I didn't want to ruin it in anyway.