Until We Meet Again

Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - Cade's POV

For once, I walked Gage to his class instead of him walking me to mine. This was because Roxi needed to talk to me. I gave him a hug goodbye and he left. Roxi popped out of nowhere.

"HI!" She yelled, jumping in front of me.
"Hey, so what do you need to talk to me about?" I questioned.
"Gage," She said with a smile.
"What about him?" I asked.
"I'm pretty sure he likes you," She said.
"Me too," I added, because of what happened earlier today.
Roxi stopped dead in her tracks. "What does that mean?!"
"Oh nothing," I answered, smiling.
"No, you tell me now," She ordered.
"Well.....we skipped second hour and we went to the park and he told me he liked me and kissed me. That's all," I explained.
"What do you mean that's all?!" She asked.
"Well I thought that he was just being nice," I said, looking at my shoes.
"Ha, no. Being nice is hugging, but kissing means he likes you," She said.
"Well, I suppose that's good," I said.
"Suppose?" She questioned.
"Well yeah it's a good thing," I corrected myself.
"Of course it is!" She exclaimed.
"So now all we need to do is find someone for you," I said, changing the subject.
"Like who?" She asked.
"Anyone, choose one, and I'll get him for you!" I offered.
"Uhh, okay...." She said, looking around. "That one!"
"Leon?" I asked, pointing at the boy.
"Yup, do you know him?" She questioned.
"Yeah, he's in my next hour," I answered.
"No way! Lucky!" She yelled.
"Well I'll talk to him today for you, because everyone deserves someone special," I said sincerely.
"Aww how sweet. Thank you so much! Bye!" She said, then she went the opposite way.

I walked into class and sat next to Leon, which is where I usually sat. We met in class when I first came here, but we never talked much outside of class. He was tall, probably close to six foot. He had black 'emo' styled hair, which blue blended in with it. He had bright blue eyes, and his blue highlights made his eyes stand out. I must say, he is a handsome boy. He was wearing a black shirt, along with black pants, and a spiked necklace. He smiled at me as I sat down.

"Hey Cade," He greeted.
"Hey there, how have you been?" I asked, pulling out my book.
"I've been better," He replied, as he looked down at his desk.
"Why's that?" I questioned, trying to think of a way to bring up Roxi.
"Uhh, I'm not sure if I want to tell you," He started.
"Oh come on, tell me, I might be able to help," I begged.
"Ok, well, there is this girl that I think I might like. I don't think she knows that I exist though," He explained.
"Continue..." I prompted.
"Well her name is Roxi," He continued.
"Roxi?" I said, raising an eyebrow.
"Yeah, do you know her?" He asked.
"I sure do, and she knows you exist," I said.
"Really?!" He exclaimed as his eyes lit up.
"Yup, and I was supposed to talk to you about her....I mean....oops," I said, accidently.
"Seriously?!" He yelled, his eyes wide.
"Yeah, you should talk to her after class, it would make her day," I said.
"It would make mine too! Thanks so much Cade!" He said, reaching over to give me a hug.
"No problem," I said as I turned to face foward in my desk. I was so happy for Roxi and Leon, as well as being proud of myself for being the matchmaker.