Until We Meet Again

Chapter 6

After about forty five minutes, my mom pulled into the driveway. She gave me a strange look, since I should be in school at this time. She quickly got out of the car and walked up to me.

"What are you doing? Shouldn't you be at school?" She asked, being a typical mother.
"Mom....I can't go back there! They still make fun of me, they still haven't stopped. Even after what I said at the funeral!" I explained, sobbing, while pulling the paper out from my purse handing it to my mom. "Look what they threw at me at lunch!"
She read it and gasped. I even saw a tear roll down her cheek. "No...Cade you don't have to go back there. I won't allow you to go back there. I hope all of them rot in hell." She said, heartlessly.
I never heard my mom talk like. I was shocked and happy at the same time.
"Can we move?" I asked.
She thought for a minute. "Of course, anything to keep you away from there."

We put our house up for sale, and suprisingly it sold in only two weeks. My mom never made me go back to that school, nor did my dad. They went up to the school to explain everything to the principal, and to get the rest of my belongings from my locker. We were moving out of town, to Hartland. At least we would still be in Michigan.

We finished moving everything into the moving van, that my dad would be driving to our new house. My mom and I drove the car. We took one last look in our house, to make sure we didn't forget anything. We got into the car, slowly backed out of the driveway, and drove off. I gave my house one last glance, then turned my head, never to look at it again.