Status: under construction

Mercury Sells

Four: Past

“With all the rush and chaos going on in this world, I feel oddly content with myself,” Leon smiles brightly, mostly to himself, mumbling the last couples words. “But isn’t it strange how some people live? Like, how do people know what they are destined for? Shit, I do not know where I came from or where I belong," Leon says with a small frown overpowering his face.

"Neither do I. The world is a scary place, Leon," Don replies, nodding, analyzing what Leon said about fate.

Leon did not know if she trying to scare him or trying to tell him something. Either way, Don knew exactly what was wrong with him.

“Do you ever wonder what is wrong with me?” he asks suddenly.

“I do.”

Leon lifts an eyebrow. “And?”

Don stares at Leon, memorizing his eyes. She watches him bite the inside of his mouth and sighs deeply. “Ever since that day Leon, I knew something was very wrong with you.”

Leon remains quiet. He quivers at the sight of Don frowning. “I feel pain, jealousy and stress. But can you tell me what affection feels like?”

“I think that is your own problem to deal with,” Don laughs weakly. Her face turns stern, slowly gazing down. “I cannot help you with something I have never felt myself.”

“Does the apple not fall far from the Lee Tree?”

“You could say,” Don rests her chin on her knees, as she pushes them closer to her chest. She listens to the sound of birds near by, trying to remember the last time her family had a good time together.

“I have seen Mama Lee many times before. Where is her other half?” Leon asks politely.

“She is always here for business. Dad usually stays back home watching the pets, watering the plants, Don speaks quickly and calmly. “Mom does things her own way.”

“Sort of like how you do things, huh?”

“What about you? Any siblings? Family?”

Leon nods. “I have one sister. She is barely home. Mom and dad are always working, never really paying attention to us. I usually hang out at my dad’s bakery, with the manager, Claus.” He pauses and thinks for a second. “Claus is sort of my little psychologist. He listens to my problems and thoughts, sometimes even gives me advice. That day when Claus had a day off, I had to watch the first shift, you and your mom came by. And well, everything you know from there.”

Don smirks, “I should have just stayed in the car.”

“Too bad huh?”

♠ ♠ ♠
Filler filler filler
Late update mister

fav story at the moment so tell me what you all think (-: